/superior/

Invited: superior people (picture strongly related).

Hows the beginning of 2017, my superior brothers?

dencucks BTFO

>Sweden
>Canada

That list needs more diversity IMMEDIATELY

> superior

www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wmErRF9eM

>new incestland

There's Sweden, Canada and Australia already.

How can you even get more diverse than that?

Feels good to be superior doesn't it. What have you other superior people been doing? I myself threw a hearty laugh at all poor countries and drank some fine wine circa 1878.

>and drank some fine wine circa 1878.
I'm sure you did

Absolutely inferior

I'll show you to the door

Pretty good desu

This thread needs more loos IMMEDIATELY

Get superior'd

>shorecucked

Is Chile the Norway of South America?

2017 is pretty great.

We Southern brothers n' shiet

>Non superior countries posting in /superior/

Reminds me, I found out today that an old school mate, who's about 21 now, is engaged to a mid 40s woman and she is attractive as fuck (thikk). It's giving me strange feels, I'm kind of jealous cause I've always loved milfs, but I wouldn't marry of course

OP is using wrong list. Use the right one

Both are fine desu

poo peelanders BTFO

winland best

>the balding hamlet of The Netherlands

why isn't anyone surprised by Ireland being on that list?

>reptrakĀ® pulse score
Sounds like some shit an athlete would use

Why would they? We've been doing very well since the 1990's. Even the recession in 2008 didn't really fuck us as hard as places like Greece.

We've recovered well and we're doing grand now.

My flag is on that list twice so I'm posting.

That does make sense.

must just be the fact I know nothing about Ireland so I've always assumed to be somewhat of a shithole.

>Even the recession in 2008 didn't really fuck us as hard as places like Greece.

hmm, considering greece was hit the absolute hardest that's not anything to brag about. Ireland was a close second and Irish people paid the highest price per capita

But I don't see what that has to do with country reputation (and I'm not the person you replied to)

is there a reason for it not to be up there? As far as I know, aside from some people in anglo countries most people in the OECD have a positive view of Ireland/the Irish

the difference in population comes to mind as something that would affect stats.
>memey
....wow.

Ireland nearly always comes ahead of the UK in whatever country rankings are released. Generally in the top ten amongst the exact same countries shown in the OP image. So something must be going right

>10th place
>invited

Greetings.

> Right list

> Third world shitholes like Singapore and Germany are on it

Nice dreams.

SG is based. The US is the real one that doesn't belong there.

Most of the third world countries are based. They're still third world.

Shit tier opinions desu

We have a higher per capita and a lower crime rate than you.If we are third world what are you?

Don't listen to him, he apparently thinks you guys are on the same level as Nigeria.

two worlds above yours

You have to take in consideration that you're a bloody city-state.Also HDI is debatable if it's to be taken seriously.

Righto
Kek
The thing is,although we are a city state,we are dense as hell,so it's not like we are on god mode.You're right that we have an advantage though.

>higher per capita
higher per capita what??
>we are dense as hell
that's kind of the point of a city. i literally can't even

Highest per capita gdp other than luxemborg
Yes,but it has 5 million people crammed into an area the size of half of LA

Not enough snow for good skiing desu.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Go hate on Congo for being so homgeneous. It needs more white people to fix.

>Highest per capita gdp other than luxemborg
umm nope
>Yes,but it has 5 million people crammed into an area the size of half of LA
and that's an economic plus for a developed nation

We got snow and proper cold weather finally. Might see if some ski tracks are good enough to go on.

It's a logistical nightmare for city planners.We aren't one of those countries that became rich from Aid,you know.

>We aren't one of those countries that became rich from Aid,you know.

Umm what are you implying? Well?

We were not a developed nation from the start,and we had a lot of people even when we were not developed

>HDI
meme statistic, especially as denmark, canada and nz + tons of other countries should be above usa and germany

the downsides are minuscule compared to people not having to buy cars, commuting time saving, cheaper utilities per person etc

you're rich at the expense of china and every other asian country shipping to europe. you're rich from chinese and indian capital flight. your ppp adjusted gdp per capita is higher because you're a city literally surrounded by 3rd world

Neither were we, actually we were ravaged by two devastating wars with soviets.

And liberation war aka civil war

Also that. Though that was so early in 20th century i doubt it mattered when it came to we going full autist mode on industrialization.

Btw did you know we rejected marshall aid post ww2. Absolute madmen.

Soviets forbid us to take any aid after WW2

We were pretty much a 3rd world tier country in the late 40's

And before that too tbqh