FAT

Why are there so many shows about fat fucks? What is some essential fat fuck core tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZFcx056PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GhXOB6j8Nsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are there so many shows about fat fucks?

Because being fat is becoming more and more popular

Sweaty Fat Fucks tv show when?

Didn't one of the ''big stars'' collapse due to a heart attack recently?

>My Big Fat Fabulous Life: Whitney Way Thore Rushed to the Hospital for Exhaustion
>Exhaustion

ssssuuuure

Haha, who reported it like that?

Because they're fucking hilarious shows

Heavy Weights.

bam could do this now and not need a costume

It's a large and growing demographic

because americans are really fucking fat.

>earth rocker

here's your (you)

Dat shooped arm

Feed

And most of seagals films are fatfuck-core as well.

He's kind of right in a way, though. It makes the just overweight and obese people feel better.

they are the majority though, so it makes normal people feel better really.

BECAUSE ALOT OF WHITE TRASH AND REDNECKS ARE FATASSES!

Don't forget Samoans Mr. Steiner.

a recent study shows america is about 3-5.5% heavier compared to other parts of the world, not a large difference..no pun intended

It's clearly a very popular genre, it's not going anywhere.

I kinda find her attractive

That movie is shit..

Its not even the good kind of bad, its just bad

Wasn't bad before she beefed up

So Americans have something to aspire to.

I'm 450+ lbs. How did I let myself get this way, guys? Feels like I've always been this weight. Maybe I was just born this way

And to add insult to injury I got this as my captcha

so sad she decided to balloon up

>American damage control with a """""""""""""source"""""""""""

Diabetus will get you one day I hope

Did she go on a permabulk in search of massive gains and forget to go to the gym?

>What is some essential fat fuck core tv?
The Sopranos

Because you were born in America.
So sorry.

>Maybe I was just born this way

No, no you weren't. You are as fat as you are because of your diet. You have to eat absurd amounts of food every day to maintain that weight.

I don't eat that much

That's not my fault

Was gonna say I would but then I realized she probably has so much loose skin and scarring all over her body

Clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't be fat.

Be honest with yourself and think about drinks, snacks, everything you ingest.

No fucking way the girl on the right is 183 lbs.
I weight 210 and I am a fat fuck.

nah, they got body tucks for that

Fucking fatishists. Pathetic.

The UK has better fat people shows.

The human body uses food as energy source. Eat too much and your body will store it as fat for periods of scarcity. Eat too little and your body will start metabolising your muscle and then your bodyfat. How efficient your body is in using and storing the energy it gets from food varies from person to person, but this variation is pretty small. Your body is incapable of creating loads of fat if you eat at maintenance (about 2000 to 2500 calories every day), unless your body somehow prioritises fat storage over vital functions that keep you alive.
Eat below maintenance and your body will start using your fat reserves (and muscles) to make up the difference, and you will lose weight. It's a long and slow process.

Have you ever once actually counted the calories you eat?

>UK
>Fat people

Nice bait, but we all know that only uncivilized land like Ameruca has fat people. UK is a civilized country with civilized and progressive people. UK is part of Europe and Europe doesnt have any fat people at all because we eat fine healthy foods instead of McDonalds and Burger Kings.

Sorry, my mistake.

>"it's low calorie cereal, innit?"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER HAND?!?

She's become a seal.

Anyway post more fat TV shows.

That image never fails to make me want to punch that cunt in her fat, smirking face; poor dog

oh my god, its a fucking pig hoof

Sure buddy

>#healthyateverysize

>watch an episode of this

>its all fat white women

>mfw all their boyfriends/husbands were black dudes

I should clarify that this is Europe only. But still, the British are among the fattest fucks in Europe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZFcx056PQ

they look asian because their faces are so fucking fat kek

Andorra and Malta are tiny as fuck countries, those skew the statistics towards a higher percentage of fat people. Turkey isn't a European country, neither is Israel. Brits are fat cunts.

You can't blame them for not wanting sheboons

Hey, they are just as healthy as anyone.

To normalize previously taboo behavior.

This thread triggers Seagal

Shooped because she couldn't actually hold her arm up like that.

Because in the end, it is all about the big guys

I lost 56 pounds using fit's sticky thread and following 95% of it.

A lot of people prefer to believe their not in control. Its a form of 'empowerment' through completely infantilizing and disempowering themselves. So they put out articles talking about how liberated they are.

>Why are there so many shows about fat fucks
Because so few people can grasp the concept of thermodynamics, and need to be convinced that their thyroid doesn't use dread sorcery to teleport calories into them

>STRONG
What do they mean by this?

that woman on the right, I didn't know you can get fat in the forehead

>there are people so fucking fat that it starts storing on their forehead

Good job former fat bro. You're gonna make it.

i think this is pretty essential:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhXOB6j8Nsw

the original upload got deleted, so this will suffice

Maybe it's Maybelinne?

brett leonard is a terrible director. it was nice match of shit director and shit script. I got some chuckles out of the whole "cybercop" thing though.

He's turning into his Pedo father. How long till he starts diddling kids?

I want to see what that man's skull looks like

captcha
>select all the food

this is her dad

I'm gonna make them real skinny.

I eat until I'm full. Jesus

That's your problem then. You've gotten accustomed to a higher food intake, higher than you need. You need to be hungry some of the time.

why do people like these shows? they're idiotic

I watch them when working out. The motivation is nice.

you feel full when your stomach is full. you have a large stomach.

this is what your portions should look like mate, but we all know you probably consume three times as much.

you know when you have pizza? guess what buddy, you don't have to eat the entire fucking thing. i usually have half and then save the rest for lunch the next day. it amazes me how much food people consume in one sitting these days, normal amounts have become appetizers.

How does one go about getting government support like in that picture? And I'm hungry sometimes

this

its called "social conditioning"

Try one more day of eating until you feel full, but count the calories while you do it

That's not a problem

>Its a form of 'empowerment' through completely infantilizing and disempowering themselves

its this weird thing where everyone wants to be a victim. Even Sup Forums who recognizes people doing this, turn around and play the victim game to with their "muh jooish conspiracy!" shit

that's a shitload of benefits what the fuck

I got laid off recently and get 326 a week thankfully but I don't qualify for food stamps or housing aid or anything

>I got laid off recently and get 326 a week

Shit that's more than people working minimum wage make working full time. No wonder you faggots don't get jobs.

I don't want to be fat, but I also don't want to be malnourished faggot.

that is _the_ problem, if your stomach is too large and you're always eating until you're full.

there's a reason there's surgery available where people shrink their stomachs so it'll be easier to lose weight.

whenever i see a fat person eating i feel disgusted and angry

Eat a little less but also work out. Replace that fat with some muscle. The more muscle you have the more you can eat and not be fat.

I was working for 5 years with hobby lobby. Here in texas you have to be actively looking for a job, at least in theory. I'm not cheating the system and it is something I paid into, but it's only for like 5 months at most. That bitch is getting shitloads of money for being fat.

I was born with this stomach. Ain't no body cutting me open