Jessica Jones

This show is fucking good, how aren't there more like this? Also Ritter is a qt.

you made 3 really obvious errors in that post, apply yourself next time

It's alright, has some serious pacing issues. It needed more Tennant being a charming psycho.

If you like Ritter check out bitch in apt 23. I thought it was going to be shit but it turned out to be really funny. Only problem with it is that it got canceled after a couple seasons so it doesn't have a good ending.

Try harder next time

>This show
>fucking good

Pick one, and only one. Jessica Jones was garbage except for Kilgrave.

>promotes race mixing
Disgusting

Everyone involved should be hung from a tree

Worst body odor in the MCU.

I was honestly bothered by how many times she took a dive into a pile of garbage

>You will never find a smelly drunk passed out in the trash and roll the dice on whether it's Jessica Jones or Wolverine.

I WANT TO LIVE DANGEROUSLY.

It's good when I fast forward all the sex scenes

sure you do

bbc memes aside, this is an awesome show.

Hnnnnng

>qt
>sasquach feet

How did she even make it this far?

Shieeeeet white boiii, you know that pussy belong to me, if you want doe you can watch

god dam, that is disgusting

BLACKED

Im going to marry Krysten Ritter!

HOW CAN ANYONE STAND THAT HIDEOUS FUCKING NOSE.

I never see this get mentioned. It is really distracting being able to see up her nose like that all the time and being able to see her septum like that. Seriously, how does no one else care about this?

oh shit

>I have a similar nose
>somebody was made a joke about seeing "up my nose" that I didnt get
>after all these years I finally realize
I'm hideous

Well now i'm ashamed for my former post. Im sorry, but yes, people with a nose like yours should never be allowed on tv. Consider surgery mate. For yours and our benefit.

Kill yourself.

>i have a similar nose to a qt grl who is literal perfection

I'd suck your dick desu senpai I bet you're hot.

No I am!!!!!!!

*punches your head*

get away from her!!!!!

cuck spotted

Sup Forums is triggered by it because she sleeps with a black man

Cuck memes aside, I really enjoyed this show. Well enjoyed is a too happy of a word but it was definitely a good show. Looking forward to the Defenders and season 2

it was entertaining at times but the worst part of the show was jessica herself and all the problems she causes and actively refuses to fix, despite saying she really wants to fix them. not a lick of common sense throughout the whole fucking show
>but shes TRAUMATIZED
in the first episode and its literally never brought up again nor does she get any more panic attacks