Why all the bad guys were white men?

Why all the bad guys were white men?

...and why were all the good guys pic related?

Because according to you black people suck at everything therefore white people have to pick up the slack

Don't worry. In the new sequel, they will all be women.

Even Cypher was the traitor.

Realism

Because the machines like whites more so they pick them as their avatars.

It's what you might call a redpill movie.

>Why all the bad guys were white men?
You ever hear a robot that sounded like a nigger?

it actually fits the metaphor perfectly (hence its plausibility)

the architect is God
'Neo' is Satan
the machines are the angels
the batteries are people living in flesh bodies

Satan sees himself as a free thinking proto-god, so of course a story about him is going to portray him as the good guy

And just like the real world, the proto-god has no actual power at the end, and can only succeed by convincing the real God to do something

and of course the servants of God are going to be the real-world servants of God, responsible, middle class, white, heterosexual, christian men

>yfw Neo was supposed to be played by Will Smith

humans in the matrix couldnt accept black people in positions of authority

niggers don't have the brain to be bad.

better question
why are all the visually attractive females dressed provocatively

were they trying to imply all males are retarded animals?

They weren't white men, they were programs.

If I had to guess why they took the appearance of white men, I would guess it's because (if the Matrix reflected real life) whites were the most common form and they just took that on for ease of movement.

In an earlier version of the simulation they had black men authority figures, but the humans subconsciously rejected a reality where non-whites could run things without collapse.

kek

>Sure is Sup Forums in here

Is every Sup Forums thread a trump thread? Kind of curious now

Nah, most of them tie into a niche sexual fetish where men enjoy watching their partners have intercourse with other men, usually stemming in the feelings of humiliation and inadequacy this generates.

>why are they white

No, they're American. That's because most of you people are greedy fat cucks that would rather bomb a whole village than do a hard days work

And even with all things considered, protesting yourselves as "white" isn't even accurate, as most of you are obese Mexicans that are easy to trigger

If these films were accurate, they'd have a big strong CANADIAN to portray the good guys, because it's always us that the world looks up to due to us standing firm to our beliefs while you guys destroy the world

Everyone hates niggers, not just Sup Forums

Immersion.

How is this a Trump thread? He hadn't been brought up until you came

can smell the Sup Forumscat right through my computer screen

There is no metaphor

It's revisionist after the success of the first movie. Nothing beyond that has any actual logical sense and it requires all kinds of mental gymnastics to bring them together

The first movie is just a straight up "Be free/Critical think/You're more powerful than you know/You're not alone in feeling like a loner"

You know that we can immediately tell you're black? It's a genuine fact the world over that the darker your skin, the less you are liked by other races

Nonwhites were posited by white hyper-religious settlers as more primal as less "Good".

"Bad guy" roles require better acting skill. Fill the rest for yourself.

never change Sup Forums

Point to me a non-corrupt, functioning black country with a decent economy and democratic government

Argentina

Human industrial centers are mostly located in Europe, NA, and Asia, so the machines probably crushed those places to dust while Africans and South Americans got a chance to hide.

Botswana

im from /jp/
formerly Sup Forums
and i sure do hate nigger

usa

>if you were in zion you wouldn't have anyone with you that night

Trump is a racist.

>even in my fantasies i'm a loser

Were there any fat people in any of the Matrix movies besides the Oracle? I cant think if any besides possibly a background extra during the chase at the end of the first one.