Who should replace Strahan on Live?

Who should replace Strahan on Live?

A rabid baboon.

Jon Liebowitz

I've met at least five white people on separate occasions who thought that was Mike Tyson.

So they should just get Mike Tyson.

To be fair he kinda does look like Mike Tyson.

chippa and ripa

NPH

Alex Trebeck

let him he wasted and belligerent before every taping

can confirm thought it was tyson in the pic, am white.

The look in her eyes.
You just know...

the only right answer.

Did anyone ever found out the sex tape between those two?

Underrated

Pretty sure it's gonna be NPH

I wish I was a cute tiny blonde so I could get plowed by bbc every night.

That whole thing pisses me off, that Kelly seems like such a cunt. Why couldn't she just be happy for Michael and say "congrats on the new gig" ? But no, she manages to make it all about herself. She says the big issue is "respect in the workplace", wtf ? How about showing a little respect and not having a mental breakdown and throwing a hissyfit when a coworker gets a transfer/promotion/upgrade. Not your business cunt, way to look like a selfish bitch. Respect in the workplace my ass, she's just a butthurt skeleton, She's like 50 years old and looks like a leather handbag, I bet she can catch pop-flys with her face.

>NPH

Why? They don't want it to get cancelled.

they all intentionally kept it secret from her, including Michael. I mean it's her fucking show, don't you think she deserves to be in on the loop when her co-host is leaving the show.
Maybe she could've handled the situation more professionally but I don't think she overreacted with all things considered. What the bosses and especially Michael did was tantamount to betrayal.

OP said "replace"

BBC => TBB

a darker, bigger, naked black man

They will have to get new coffee mugs.

Mr Marcus

wtf is tbb?

I mean if we can pick anybody

he's about due

He must have split her wide open after every show. No wonder she was mad she was leaving.

An actual gorilla

Sajak is already a couple steps away from that on Wheel

this

What? Neil would kill at that job

He's got a good energy for morning television.