So can we all agree that this was the best and only good scene in the entire movie?

So can we all agree that this was the best and only good scene in the entire movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zY-xOuqFN0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That scene looks like it came straight from the Arkham games, minus Batman stabbing people with knives, of course.

it was by far the best yes. only good scene? no. movie was average at best but certainly not as bad as 30%

The entire movie is kino. Literally every scene is perfect

>MARTHA!?

>That scene looks like it came straight from the Arkham games
>mfw Based Ben will bring us the Arkham trilogy in movie form

the thing I like the most about it is that even he's very hard to hit and still full of tricks (grappling hooks, armored suit, etc), he still gets hurt and pinned down now and then, and in those situations he just swallows the pain and keeps going on

hah i like that he throws the box at them.

good fight overall.

>(BADASS)

WOW SICK D00D THANKS FOR CLARIFYING

It was. Batman being Batman was fucking great.

They could trash everything else but I'm looking forward to more Batflecki

no was shit xdddd lmao

must be from arkham knight haven't played this one yet

>only good scene
plebe detected

One of the best scenes in a good movie. This scene is better than the entirety of the Nolan trilogy though.

WOW SO KOOL HOW HE BEAT UP THE BADDIES

I wonder if any of those random henchmen had mothers named Martha, did Batman do background checks on them before busting in there?

omg upvote lol

kek

>no shakey cam

what is this trash

>Finally get the movement and brutality of Batman down in film form
>Fuck it up by having him kick people in grenades and stabbing them

FOR FUCK SAKE SNYDER ONE JOB

batman stabs people, and apparently gets shot in the back of the head, and apparently these mercs carry around 9mm purse guns

wonder woman is a skinny woman with an accent that says frowny tough-girl things, instead of just quietly looking forward to more fighting

truly, snyder is the choice

Let's just get Asylum and City...

Go-Pro tied to Snyder's benis

Hey, dipshit #5 was intelligent enough to shoot him in the head.

>only good scene
Not even close

>He doesn't get it

Laugh at him

>20 guys can't shoot one person

This scene redeemed the entire film.

None of you seem to understand the amazing satanic/pagan undertones of Luthors scenes.

Most obviously he constantly talks about biblical events as if they are happening right now. Gods/Demons he speaks that as if they are interchangeable. He even calls Supermans mom a Witch. His monologue their was great.

The part I first realized this was his blood ritual with Zods body. The scene was shown as some super space tech that changes zod but it was truly a horrific ritual basically taking ones soul.

He literally does a sci fi style Séance in the deleted scene communinicating with a demon like general from apocolpyes youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

I love this mess of a movie. It’s Faustian in so many ways and the demonic imagery reminds me of Childhood's End a wonderful novel if you don't know of it. The aliens in it are depicted as what western society views Devils, they even use a Ouija board to communicate. Creepy great stuff.

i fucking hate the sound design in that scene.

clink.wav
chug.mp3
whup.flac

BUCKY?
U
C
K
Y
?

>batman stabs people, and apparently gets shot in the back of the head
The suit is made of cloth, with a few areas of a bullet proof compound, namely the cowl for safety, the gauntlets for defense, and the emblem to provide a target.

Haha that guy with the grenade thought he'd be the one to finall kill batman

Scene was better than any action in civil war but the movie was still worse

Now you realize action isn't the only thing that makes a good action movie.

This was so fucking green. Is Gotham city in the matrix?

What's the point of being deep if it can't get basic stuff right? It's a mess of a movie alright.

>in DCEU spandex is better armor than Iron Man suit
But yeah, it was a pretty good scene.

Nah, director of the best Arkham trailer is gone to Fox.

it's too violent. Captain would never hurt them

Why don't you put down the nutella and tendies for a minute and watch the scene again, cuckosaurus pepe?

reddit =>

Bruce has been practicing his Aikido.

>guy points rifle at batman
>opens fire
>batman stands there like a dope
>completely misses
>batman uses his grapple gun

what?

It's a rip

nah but your mom is part of the matrix. Open her mind to some Morpheus dicking.

Too violent. Makes Marvelcucks cry

This and the scene with the two cops in the abandoned house

Was kinda spoopy

Very bland awful movie, almost to the levels of Batman and Robin.

this.

>threaten superman to kill his mother if he tried to rescue her
>dont kill her when batman comes to rescue

bravo zack

The scene with the cops and prisoner girls was superior

Some of the fighting looks goofy as fuck in this scene. It's better than some of the action in the Nolan films though.

This, my jaw was on the floor the entire time. Its definitely one of my favorite scenes of all time.