sweden is as irrelevant as we are

Germany is the most relevant country in Europe though

whats mean relevance ?

True. Switch France and Germany.

Rude

Germany should obviously be blue

germany is more relevant than uk

Role

In this context I'm assuming OP means how important the country is on a European/global level

>sweden is as irrelevant as we are
No they're not. Sweden has lots of important global companies across several sectors and a successful defence export industry

Germany is looking pretty weak to me after the events of 2016

>whats mean relevance ?
Basically power.

So I didn't make Germany top tier because they have no nuclear weapons, they have a poor military, shit demographics, an export economy completely reliant on the continued existence on the Eurozone, no overseas bases to project power abroad, etc.

So while I accept Germany is an important country with a strong economy, it certainly isn't top tier.

I would say Germany number 1 since they control monies and can fuck your country without any possibility to retaliate with rapefugees inflow at any moment.

>inb4 muh of armies and nukes

Why should Germany be more relevant when it lacks all the stuff I mentioned here?

You should have a new tier,Relevant because of rapefugees.Germany,France,Sweden and UK belongs to that

>Relevant because of rapefugees.Germany,France,Sweden and UK belongs to that

The UK? We only accepted very few

>relevant because of
Relevant in spite of.

>Germany is looking pretty weak to me after the events of 2016

depends on your perspective. Military? Yes you are right, germany doesnt have WMD.
Politically?
Germany is behind Russia in terms of influence. britain and france comes after that.

The Eurozone does exist though, that is a fact and you can't ignore it. It's like saying that since Russia's power is completely reliant on the continued existence of its army and nuclear arsenal, it can't be considered relevant.

>Germany is behind Russia in terms of influence. britain and france comes after that.

By the events of 2016, I meant Brexit and Trump. Relations between Germany and the UK and US will now be less cordial than before.

>The Eurozone does exist though, that is a fact and you can't ignore it.
Sure. I never said it doesn't exist. But its continued existence is by no means certain.

>It's like saying that since Russia's power is completely reliant on the continued existence of its army and nuclear arsenal, it can't be considered relevant.
That's a silly analogy. Russia's army and nuclear arsenal are dependent on Russia maintaining them. The Eurozone is dependent on each Eurozone country not blowing up, not electing an anti-Euro government. The existence of the Eurozone is not just down to Germany

turkey is pretty relevant in this moment, desu.

True but only in their local region not globally

well, turkey is now an important piece on the global view, due to military;political and economic relations with Russia. Personally i think that relevance is a very volatile value, big countries have huge relevance and can't lose it, but mostly relevant countries can gain importance for political or military reasons. (Turkey for example)

>Skotland
>Country

>well, turkey is now an important piece on the global view, due to military;political and economic relations with Russia.

But Turkey was always important for this reason, going back hundreds of years. Remember the Crimean War. This isn't a new thing. Turkey has always been important in its own region.

That's why I have them as yellow, moderately relevant.

I don't think Turkey is as powerful as Germany or France, the UK and Russia.

>france

Holy fucking shit are you fresh out of middle school? I get it the UK doesnt give a damn about the EU, but being so disinformed about everything is pathetic
-turkey is top tier: big army, big demographics, rising economy, has the reins of the middle east
-germany is top tier: has the power to enforce almost any decision to the EU trough the European Central Bank, together with france is at the helm of Europe, for good or bad
-UK definitely shouldnt be very relevant. I get it, you live in your own delusion of world relevance much like 90% if brits, but "muh empire" doesnt balance the big relevance hit you took after you voted out of the EU. You willingly surredered a sizable chunk of your continental power, but you're too deluded to acknowledge it yet.

> Turkey >> agree
> Germany >> agree
> UK >> mixed ideas

Looks like I touched a nerve, eh old boy?

>-turkey is top tier: big army, big demographics, rising economy, has the reins of the middle east
Big army, but it can't project power outside its region. The Turkish economy is "rising" but the Lira is sinking like a brick, they have some big deficits, and loads of internal political instability. Turkey does not have the "reins of the middle east", no country does.

>-germany is top tier: has the power to enforce almost any decision to the EU trough the European Central Bank
This is provably wrong. Germany has always opposed the ECB's monetary easing but this has happened anyway, for years, and is still happening, despite hard German opposition.

>-UK definitely shouldnt be very relevant. I get it, you live in your own delusion of world relevance much like 90% if brits, but "muh empire" doesnt balance the big relevance hit you took after you voted out of the EU. You willingly surredered a sizable chunk of your continental power, but you're too deluded to acknowledge it yet.
We don't have an empire, "muh empire" has nothing to do with my rating of the UK because we don't have one. We're leaving the EU but remaining in Europe. British influence in Europe is about more than EU membership.

this 2 bee loud honest

Stay delusional then, why even post this chart asking for thoughts if you're depositary of the only, unquestionable truth?
Also france shouldnt be very relevant: yes they have nukes, yes they have a good navy and a good army, but as long as hollande stays in power (which is little more, inshallah) they can only be relevant at best. He's so weak-willed it almost hurts to see.

Hahhaha stupid anglo... Germany is the strongest country in the world......... we build the moon ship remember von braun?????????????????? all the sicience in UK and US is stolen from germany.... commmmit the self killing

>Stay delusional then, why even post this chart asking for thoughts if you're depositary of the only, unquestionable truth?

Are you denying that the Germans oppose the ECB's monetary easing? Or are you denying that quantitative easing is happening?

As long as you have an aircraft carrier, with a ramp of course, then you're very relevant. Preferably if you have two, like the UK.

Having planes to put on them would make us very relevant indeed.

Which European country finished in the top 3, beating China, at the last Olympics. Yes it was the United Kingdom.

>we're more revelant than Germany
What ? I mean, they're the master of the EU, so they're the most relevant atm.

Scotland pls, we're stronger together. Border collie is best European dog

hmmmmmmmm

>northern ireland is more relevant than the republic

lies. we deserve to be nuked. pic very related

We're the only ones who can protect qt Estonia from the mean Russians.

oh we'll "protect" her alright

>tfw alpha Britain and France have their way with qt Estonia
>tfw you're just allowed to watch from the next room

Why do the Americans have to be so far away? I don't want to have to rely on Canada and Germany.

This

Debate is over, now go fuck yourselves

My region is more relevant than Latvia and Lithuania toguether. I'm from La Rioja.

Well the British army is the more relevant army in Europe with the French one assisting you so you'll be grand really.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post?

Fixed it for ya

>UK and Italy not blue
Why?

Because they're less relevant than France, Germany and Russia

Bullshit map
Good map

>Muh Anglos
You are dumb, krautboo.

russia , lol relevant

maybe you mean all those kleptomanic jewish russian oligarch mobsters and mafiozos who dont really give a fuck about anoyone but themselves

Not good at all, wtf
And we're more relevant than any other green country

On global politics only Russia is relevant nowadays, to be realistic.

This

poor homeland security implies yous are inferior

the uk is no longer relevant after brexit

Anglo on a vacation in France? Those 3 very relevant countries have done more than UK lately, thus they're more relevant.

>the uk

It's called United kingdom of Great Britain and North IRELAND.

>Italy is more relevant than Portugal
Wrong.

>Turkey speaking

psssst... bruh... Join our gang for extra qt Estonia action

Turkey, greece, italy and spain are the most relevant countries at the moment in europe because of the refugee crisis. Its in their hands mostly

CUCК
U
C
К

>I'm gonna post an unrelated graph and comment with "hmm" to show that I outsmarted him
Do you want me to post the IQ graph of europe? Because things would get embarassing for you then

t. Alberto Barbosa
This
It's good, lay it down with the self-hate Carmine
>sweden
>relevant
Karl Gustav, I...

>Italy
>moderately relevant

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH YOU FAGGOTS ITALY IS IN ITS OWN CATEGORY OF RELEVANCE

And it's below the pink one

Hey Bogdan, how is your sister doing?

t. Adrian Causeuscu

La verità fa male. Quanto prima la accetterete, tanto prima vi comporterete come si deve

t coloniefag

Eritrea? Somalia? Libia? Etiopia?

La verità deve farti davvero tanto male considerando il tuo livello di devastazione anale

>coloniefag
considera il suicidio

We're actually in the same league of relevance as Turkey.
And Italy is almost on the same level as the UK and France.
Germany is obviously very relevant.

>We're actually in the same league of relevance as Turkey.

>we are designed to act stronk and waste money, because we know that France is simply above and has other cats to whipe

Ftfy

Tutte perse, come lagrime ne la pioggia

Estonia is thoroughly irrelevant

>and has other cats to whipe

What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business.

Looks like polish banter.

Why is Montenigger part of Serbia?

Independenzia!

>perfidious Albion implying something about Czech relevance

Go fuck yourself, Chamberlain.

>France
>relevant

>By the events of 2016, I meant Brexit and Trump. Relations between Germany and the UK and US will now be less cordial than before.
Those are setbacks but this only makes Merkel more relevant. An EU without the UK is a more German EU.

>An EU without the UK is a more German EU.

An EU without the UK is weaker, poorer, less stable. It's also a more French EU, more everything else as well as German.

UK was a close German ally on economic matters in the EU, you guys are going to miss that.

>an export economy completely reliant on the continued existence on the Eurozone
Germany has been among the world's top 3 exporters every year since 1953.

France=Germany=UK
Austria maybe at the lv of Poland
Belgium and Holland not relevant
Crimea is Russia now

>An EU without the UK is less stable

Yeah nah, just fuck off already

>Shell/Philips/ING/ASML/NXP/DAF/Heineken/KPMG/Unilever
>biggest harbour in Europe
>3rd busiest airport in Europe
>largest energy trading company in the world
>2nd largest agricultural exporter in the world
>5th largest exporter of goods in the world
>2nd largest internet exchange point in the world
>2nd highest inward/outward FDI flows within the EU

>not relevant

We make 70% of all the bacon on this fucking planet, fuck you muslim

>Germany has been among the world's top 3 exporters every year since 1953.

Yeah, and? The world today isn't the same as 1953. There is more competition. You will find it much harder to compete with the likes of China and Mexico without an artificially low currency.

You can't handle the truth bruv

State why in terms of non-military prowess.

>companies "based" in this country for tax reasons
>relevant

>it's the UKIPer makes a delusional thread episode #58429

this

Actually I left out the ones here just for tax reasons, like IKEA and Airbus