What a deceptive, bait-and-switch piece of shit movie. For 2 hours we are led to believe that Amelie is some sweet...

What a deceptive, bait-and-switch piece of shit movie. For 2 hours we are led to believe that Amelie is some sweet, insecure, introverted girl who loves helping others find happiness, while at the same time longing to find her own true love.

In reality, all she wanted was a good fucking by a really handsome stranger who drove a motorcycle and she found out was "lolsoquirkyjustlikeme" (because he had an edgy scrapbook with a bunch of reassembled torn-up polaroids and, like, that girl at the sex shop said none of his girlfriends stay with him so he must be soooo different) - as evidenced by the fact that after finally meeting him face to face, within 30 seconds, without so much as a word spoken between the two they start fucking. There was literally no good reason for the movie to end this way except maybe to promote having sex with complete strangers.

Worst of all, after the bait and switch occurs and we discover this movie was not what it was trying to sell itself as, very hard, for the past 2 hours... we don't even get to watch them have sex.

This movie was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my fucking life just by nature of it's sheer blatant dishonesty, and I've been on this planet for a long, long ass time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
imgur.com/a/98ipg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alien resurrection was garbage so out of protest i've never watched amelie

I remember when this came out and everyone was going ape over it. My (male) friend even told me he cried. Still haven't seen it.

but she's just like me ;_;

It's a french movie, of course they fuck
fuck off prude murrican

>watch the movie
>decides to go to Paris, since it looks nice

See this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Read my post again you illiterbrit.

This film is wonderful.
Fuck off.

Saw this movie in highschool in French class. The teacher skipped the implied sex scene. Don't even remember what it was about.

I fucking hate leftists. Even more so than niggers.

Jesus, Paris looks like a ghetto

What do you fucking expect. It is a fucking french woman.

So does every other big city.

I'm a centrist, but gj posting that sick meme anyway.

that's actually worse

>gj

Too lazy to spell out words, Sup Forumscuck?

That's the single most meme-worthy "ideology" though, even worse than alt-right or libertarianism. You're not a centrist, you're just afraid to have to defend your (probably baseless) opinions

>he posts anime and expects to be taken seriously

I don't understand the point of this image, that being a liberal is BETTER than being an edgy teenager?

Calling you an edgy teen is the most that liberals can do to defend their flaw ridden ideology. Cute.

Post tits

Anarchism is the rationally superior ideology

OP sounds like a salty virgin.

sure if you completely ignore history and any precedent like most ancaps do

A Prophet is superior and it has a sociopathic introvert as a protagonist too.

>having some opinions from the left and some from the right is baseless
It's time to stop kiddo

>completely ignore history
History is irrelevant, there's not a single reason to force people to follow your ideology and live by your standards.

french cinema is all pretentious trash

prove me wrong

>History is irrelevant

Please be trolling

you don't know shit about french comedy

All political ideologies are wrong. French Revolution was a mistake.

How is history relevant in anyway at all in the fact that Anarchism is the ideology that approaches pure objectivity and freedom the most? What does history have to do with anything?

>not knowing what a spectrum is
Everyone has some opinions from the left and some from the right you fucking moron. Centrism is about having indefensible opinions and hoping no one will challenge you on them because of your bullshit moderate ideology.

Well you know what they say about those who choose to ignore history

>This movie was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my fucking life

you probably didn't went in a theatre recently

>pure objectivity and freedom the most
>implying that is a good thing
i'm sure you'll be happy with your anarchist world when the local criminal gang drives by a murders you and your whole family for your shoes with zero consequences

I don't give a shit about what they say. I still don't see your point. History is immaterial

When you grow up you'll realize everything isn't either black or white

Pragmatism not idealism

>spend hundreds of years and bloody wars to become a 1st world capital of freedom and art
>have a very firmly defined notion of what being French is, and French culture
>have it all undone in 30~ years due to multiculturism
>people from other countries wantonly invade, with no respect for home culture
>become another "unique" multicultural center that's indistinguishable from every other big city

RIP europe

>everyone who points out my idiocy is a LIBERAL!!!

>by a murders you and your whole family for your shoes with zero consequences

Are you implying that anyone else than me is responsible for my own safety and my emotions or anyone's emotions matter more than rationality? Cus they're both wrong statements. They can kill me or whatever. At least i'll die knowing humanity is not so dumb after all. Too bad anarchism will never happen.

holy shit how fucking stupid are you lol, you and the commies are the opposite sides of the same retard coin

>communism/anarchy has never worked because it was never implemented in the super specific way that I have figured out will work!

maybe when you grow up you'll realize how to have an actual legitimate political opinion and not pretend to be superior to everyone who takes a stance

>i am the only enlightened being who realizes that the world is shades of gray :^) silly sheeple

>in 30
It's something that has been happening since the 19th century. Naturally decolonization and Algerian war sped it up.

>They can kill me or whatever. At least i'll die knowing humanity is not so dumb after all
heh...they can kill me, but they can't destroy my spirit...they'll learn sooner or later those fools...

you also forgot to mention she's fucking ugly

>I don't put forward what I believe or disprove others beliefs I just come in with ad hominem meme images

why don't you tell us how you align politically. "politics is stupid" is not an answer.

Tested or not, anarchism is still the most rational ideology!

Besides, we have different terms on if a system works or not. For you, an anarchy where people would die without any consequence for their killers would not 'work'. This is incorrect. From the moment where there is no governmental armed force that obliges you to do this and that. No matter how many rapes or deaths, anarchism DOES work since you're absolutely free.

>the truth is always in between two extremes!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

Stay in school kids

Will you consider my arguments instead of memeing?

>hahaha you're a stupid fucking liberal. dumb leftist cucks lmao fucking retard
>wow chill the fuck out with the ad hominem, how about you try to address some of the legitimate arguments I made?

Not anymore bro, I released my hot white pent-up virgin sexual frustration all over your mother's face and in her open mouth last night. :-)

>implying your suggestion that death is preferable to life in a statist society is worth any other response

He's not the guy you first replied to. I'm the guy you first replied to. And you're probably a dumb liberal. I can't prove it of course, but i can make a pretty educated guess since only libruls seems to get triggered by any differing opinion. If you weren't librul you probably wouldn't have replied at all.

but liberals are tryhard edgelords at heart

>Girl tries to convince herself she is a delicate, romantic snowflake, but she realizes she just wants to be a slut.

so the movie perfectly portrays women? how in the world is this "dishonest?"

If you aren't a progressive tolerant person you don't belong here.

>implying your suggestion that death is preferable to life in a statist society is worth any other response

So i'm not worth any real response because most people will think I'm wrong? Good job. Those are some fresh arguments you got here.

>because most people will think I'm wrong
Because you're clearly underage and haven't given the importance of your life any real consideration.

>meme arrows that imply you are paraphrasing the linked post but in reality you are saying something completely different so that it looks like the poster in the linked post is stupid

I mean, you literally said you would rather be murdered than be protected by the state. Are we supposed to take those comments seriously?

lol that's a good one

but seriously you have to go back

If you can't appreciate other cultures and don't enjoy films from all over the world you don't belong here.

>western """women"""
imgur.com/a/98ipg

>given the importance of your life any real consideration.

But my life has no importance. Neither does yours. Neither does anyone's.

Since reality relies entirely on our own (biased, subjective) senses rather than scientific observation. We have no proof that reality actually exists. From a point of view that would approach rationality the most, we don't exist. Therefore nothing matters.

Explain to me why some people would make other people do what they want when everything is subjective? That's why anarchism is objectively the best ideology. Cus you cannot make someone else do what you want and claim to be rightful in doing so because you have no reason to do so, at all.

SJWs and Sup Forumstards are equally bad. Both groups are easily offended and both are pro-censorship. They just want to censor different things.

KILL NIGGERS
KILL JEWS
KILL ARABS

GAS THEM ALL

In fairness I don't think she ever tried to convince herself that, it was the narrator/writers that tried to convince us that, and they pretty effectively did until it all fell apart at the end

the movie was so quirky up to the end, I don't understand why they couldn't have come up with a more fitting ending? it's like they got lazy

>Yeah! those sjw's are bad, but don't you think anti-sjw's are just as bad?
-not sjw

>I just got done with my freshman philosophy class: the post
Might want to reread Meditations because I don't think you understood it the first time

lel what a cunt, funny she says that because paris looks like beijing for fucks sake

I wonder how upset France is going to be when they see the Eagles of Death Metal guy talk about how he just watched a girl "surrender to death" during that shooting

>the movie wasn't what I wanted it to be waaaaaaaah

It was fine. I knew from the beginning she was out for dick. She just also happened to help others find happiness along the way because why the hell not?

It's not philosophy. It's strictly scientific. Saying that we have no proof of the existence of reality is not a philosophical statement but a scientific one.

You guys don't talk about movies much here.

>OP got cucked by his movie waifu

I'm naturally a leftist, but those tumblr feminists and Internet Marxists are idiots. Sup Forums is still bad with their racism, misogyny and homophobia.

>It was fine. I knew from the beginning she was out for dick.
Even after the sex scene in the beginning where she's shown being completely uninterested in getting fucked, while the narrator talked about how she had a couple boyfriends in the past but they never lived up to her expectations?

what the fuck does being progressive and tolerant have to do with appreciating other cultures? i can be intolerant of things like pedophilia, racial violence/hate crimes, radical Islam, etc. and still enjoy non-Western movies.

>It's not philosophy. It's strictly scientific.
not that guy, but this is a joke right? it's fucking freshman metaphysics

You're a fag, dude

>Watched this with the oneitis
>Ended up friendzoned

>Sup Forums is still bad with their racism, misogyny and homophobia

Morally? Regarding your own set of morals? Maybe.

Rationally? Absolutely not.

yeah, nothing screams censorship like allowing people to post endless racial slurs and how the holocaust is fake

Racism is natural, nobody hates women except the feminists who seek to destroy femininity, and nobody is afraid of gay people. Now drop the buzzwords and try forming actual political views.

Metaphysics or not. It's not an inextricable question, it's an obvious statement. Let's say you just wrote a theorem on a white board but cannot prove it's validity. It's scientifically and rationally irrelevant, same goes with reality.

You're fucking dense man. Science is strictly concerned with empirical knowledge. Anything outside of that (i.e. metaphysics) is the dominion of philosophy. There is absolutely no scientific merit in debating the nature of reality because it can never be proven or disproven.

Go back to just parroting nietzsche

When trump wins, you deviants are going to be rounded up and put into camps. Do a better job than the Dindus and they just might promote you to overseer!

Rationally and morally.

She fucked guys she wasn't into, and thought that because she'd never had good sex, such a thing did not exist. If you actually bought that she didn't want sex at all, you might also be a woman.

>Science is strictly concerned with empirical knowledge.

That's right!

>There is absolutely no scientific merit in debating the nature of reality because it can never be proven or disproven
>cannot be disproven

Nah, it just cannot be proven, for starters. So it doesn't exist.

>Metaphysics or not
>regardless of the fact that it is absolutely a philosophical concern
do you even read what you write?

>a theorem on a white board but cannot prove it's validity. It's scientifically and rationally irrelevant
...no, it would be scientifically relevant if it concerns provable knowledge. you're just pulling shit out of your ass at this point. it's fucking painfully obvious you just got done with a philo 101 course

> BAWWW SHE FUCKED A CHAD AND NOT A SUPREME GENTLEMAN I COULD SELF-INSERT AS

triggled much