Why are Turks such pathetic we wuzers?

youtube.com/watch?v=pBmFGoZuBiA

>song about the TURKIC people
>roaches invade the thread with muh heritage Khan bullshit
How do we solve the roach problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vowel_harmony#Turkic_languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>turkic people watch a turkic video

wow truly deserving of a thread on Sup Forums

sage

Turkic. Not Anatolian-Turkish wannabe's.

Song is good but cheap clip really sucks

Translation?

It's weird because Turks actually had an impressive empire of their own

Yeah. They used to rule the world before they made a mistake of blocking our trade and making us take to the seas (where the age of exploration kicked off).

Gökturk's the future.

There is no english lyrics

This is them:
Urandap aytıp babasın
Anasınday körip Alaşın
Jawına jağa jırtqızbay
Batırlıqtıñ bilgen bağasın
Alıstan qılış asınıp
Azat etken baytaq dalasın

Sarqıtı bolıp saqtardıñ
Tüleginde tüzip baqqanmın
Jänibek Kerey qolımen
Qazığımdı alğaş qaqqanmın
5 ğasır salıp arağa
Araylanıp atqan aq tañmın-ay

Türkiniñ tamşı jañbırımın
Saq penen Ğunnıñ tağdırımın tarağan
Alwan zaman keşken elmin
Küş-qwat alıp ösken elmin daladan

Ar-namıs asqaq aybınım dep
Birligim baqıt baylığım dep sanağan
Keşegi Qazaq xandığımnıñ
Bügingi ğajap bir jırımın jañadan

Qasım xan bolğan tarlanım
Esim xanım asqaq zañğarım
Şamşıraq bolıp erteñge
Täwke xanım jazğan zañdarım
Abılay qosıp basımdı
Orındalğan edi armanım

Arındap alğa umtılğan
Jüreginde talay sır tunğan
Qılığı taza qız twğan
Arğımaqqa miner ul twğan
Büginde älem tanığan
Biz täwelsiz elmiz qulpırğan-ay

Şabandoz palwan batır elmin
Küyşi men jırşı aqın elmin burınnan
Babalar aytqan ösïetin
Boyına qonğan qasïetin uğınğan

Talasqan kökpen bayrağı bar
Qulamas berik aybarı bar tuğırdan
Intımaq tilek Täñirimen
Xandıq pen xaqtıñ ämirimen qurılğan

Xalqımızdıñ peyili keñ dalasınday
Twğan jerin ayalağan - Anasınday Qazağım-ay
Qazağım-ay
Saltın saqtar közderiniñ qarasınday
Qazaq degen el älemde bar osınday
Qazağım-ay Qazağım-ay

Şabandoz palwan batır elmin
Küyşi men jırşı aqın elmin burınnan
Babalar aytqan ösïetin
Boyına qonğan qasïetin uğınğan

Talasqan kökpen bayrağı bar
Qulamas berik aybarı bar tuğırdan
Intımaq tilek Täñirimen
Xandıq pen xaqtıñ ämirimen qurılğan

I mean there is no lyrics translated into english

He wants u to translate it m8

My english is too poor I cant

I believe in you! Just do your best.

Turkish people and Turkic people belong to completly different races. Turkish people are pathetic, just look at the comments of the video. Mostly Anatolians with their WE WUZ-shit.

Kazakhstan, what do you think about this? Are Anatolians realy Turkic? Do you consider them as relatives?

It's obvious that we belong to different races, no one denies this.
But it doesn't mean we are culturally not turkic because turks always have lived between caucasian and mongoloid races so it's not a big deal to encounter different races among turkic people

So Turkic is a multi-ethnic identity basically? That's interesting.

Turkey is a heavily mixed-race country

muh fat mongolian dick

Its too hard, and I'm a bit busy,
may be next time
I dont care actually, but they like our music, so why not
I think Turkey would be better with someone like Ataturk, I really like him and wish we had leader like him

>According to another archeological and genetic study in 2010, the DNA found in three skeletons in 2000-year-old elite Xiongnu cemetery in Northeast Asia belonged to C3, D4 and R1a. The evidence of paternal R1a supports the Kurgan hypothesis for the Indo-European expansion from the Volga steppe region.[82] As the R1a was found in Xiongnu people[82] and the present-day people of Central Asia[83] Analysis of skeletal remains from sites attributed to the Xiongnu provides an identification of dolichocephalic Mongoloid, ethnically distinct from neighboring populations in present-day Mongolia.[84]
>All the Turkic peoples native to Central Asia are of mixed Caucasoid and Mongoloid origin. The genetic distances between the different populations of Uzbeks scattered across Uzbekistan is no greater than the distance between many of them and the Karakalpaks. This suggests that Karakalpaks and Uzbeks have very similar origins. The Karakalpaks have a somewhat greater bias towards the eastern markers than the Uzbeks.[168]
>The Turkic people display a great variety of ethnic types.[169] They possess physical features ranging from Caucasoid to Northern Mongoloid. Mongoloid and Caucasoid facial structure is common among many Turkic groups, such as Chuvash people, Tatars, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, and Bashkirs.

Türkiyeden Kazak baurdarima köp salem aitamın. Türk Kazak bir tugan.

>Anatolian-Turkish wannabe's.
FUCKIN CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>thread about turks
>german flags appear

You arr culturally a melting pot of everything pre-Ottoman Anatolia, Caucasus and the Middle East. Turkic influence isnt that big, compared to these 3 aspects.

Turkic people might be mixed, but they surely don't look like Turkish people. Look at the girls in the video. They are mixed, white features with w a mongoloid overall pattern.

Why? Ataturk was a traitor

Kazakh sounds fantastic, wow

>Ataturk was a traitor
In what way?

>Ataturk was a traitor
He betrayed ottoman empire in order to establish the independent turkish nation state
Ottoman empire was incompetent and ill at the time

>Why are Turks such pathetic we wuzers?
Yea, because we don't have all those "We Germanics" threads, especially on Sup Forums

Prove me wrong.

He was set up by us to weaken Turkey desu.

you are totally ignorant about Anthropology
go and search northeast asian admixture.

>Turkish people and Turkic people belong to completly different races
But they speak Turcic languages that are quite similar:
1. phonetically:
C-V-C-V; often they have vocal harmony (but not all - for example Uzbeks don't have it)
2. structurally - agglutinations etc.
3. also they share many cognates

>1. phonetically:
>C-V-C-V; often they have vocal harmony (but not all - for example Uzbeks don't have it)
Elaborate?

I have a theory:

About 5 years ago nobody was saying things like "turks are not real turks" "anatolian peasants roleplaying mongol archers" etc. probably because they weren't really aware of Central asia and it's culture
In these recent years, I don't know why, but this whole "le mongol" sutff became very popular
People discovered the steppe culture, throat singing, horse archery and things like that and therefore they liked it, they found it "cool"
But now that Turks are Turkics people they can associate themselves with all these ebin stuff
However since the general opinion on Turks is negative, people don't want to link Turks with all these things they find cool
It's the exact same thing with Turkey being associated with Europe and how that makes everyone butthurt desu

>Turcic
Turkic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vowel_harmony#Turkic_languages

I mean that their words usually look like that:
consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel or they have vowel clusters like "iye", but they don't have those consonant clusters you can find in many Indoeuropean languages - see Serbian "smrt" etc

Aha, and vocal harmony is that thing that "links" predominant vowels in the word root with its grammar ending, for example Turks use the "ler" ending to mark plural nouns, but sometimes that "e" in "ler" becomes another vowel, because there may be no "e" in a noun

iye isn't a vowel cluster. y is a semi vowel. infact turkic languages don't allow vowel clusters at all.
and turkic languages do have consonant clusters.
erk, kılınç, türk etc.

the girls in the video don't look like turkmens either, or uyghurs.
you are aware kazakhs are literally half mongol, right?

who the fuck did that video? half the runes in the background aren't actual orkhon or any other turkic runes. my autism is triggered

They look like Uyghurs. And Turkmen people can look like them too.

nope
go and search in vk turkmenistan people

a example ;

>can
Turks can look like them too, if that's your criteria.
My point stands tho. There is no "default" Turkic look, and if you must take one ethnicity for that that is definitely not Kazakhs, as they are a sum of Mongol and Turkic tribes.

Nice song. I like it.

source

türkü turan. and that specific pic is from Kosmos, a weird film. you might wanna give it a go

was supposed to be a reply to

>tfw no qt kazakhian steppewaifu to have steamy sex with in our comfy yurt and afterwards fall asleep whilst embracing one another and sipping yak milk

>pic

Turkics look Central-Asian, just because Persian mixed Turkmens can look like Persian people doesnt mean that Kazakhs, Uyghurs, Uzbeks, Kirgiz dont look like Turkic people normally do.
And Turkic people mixed with Mongols doesnt have a big affect on their appereance. Its like a Dutch guy marrying a German women

"central asian" is what is the result of mongoloid and iranid tribes mixing, what are you talking about? central asian itself is a result of mixture of different races. turkmens have more iranid mixture, ozbeks less, and kazakhs even less. all three are equally turkic, and the yakut, who are not central asians and who look nothing like uyghurs or turkmens or whatever, are also equally turkic.

uyghurs have this iranic look too.
turkey turks,iranian turks,uyghurs,turkmenistan,azerbaijanis are not mongoloid, central asian caucasoid, this isnt mean they are not turkic. expect uyghurs, they are oghuz people who most powerful and noble turkic group.

Central-Asian = Mongoloid looking, clearly Asian looking but still distinguish able.
Yakuts are Turkic, thats why they look like the way they do.
Just accept the fact that you guys are more Greek and more Kurdish, than actually Turkic.

>Central-Asian = Mongoloid looking
What the fuck what about the people who lived in Central Asia before like Scythians? They weren't Mongoloid at all and yet they were Central Asian

yep native central asians are caucasoid, and oghuz turks descent of they.
aka sycthians.

But Scythians were Indo-European...

Uyghurs don't have an Iranic look.

They left to the West and were assimiliated. Some of them still live in the Caucasus, the Ossetians.

>WE WUZ
Yes, Altaic-language speaking Turkic descend from the indo-european speaking Iranian nomads.

we dont accept this. in turkic and some european-american source they are turkic, also we have indo european blood from pre nation period.

>indo-european speaking Iranian nomads
its pre nation period, so its not judge like a we wuz, so There is no difference with kazakh or turkey Turks, this mixture doing before proto turks.

lot of uyghur have iranic look. and majority haplo of uyghurs j2.

>Uyghurs don't have an Iranic look.
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaaaa
>WE WUZ
Lol of course how convenient people who lived for thousands of years in the steppes suddenly decided to move to the mountains yeah sure
Most of modern Central Asians have Scythian genes, the Kyrgyz have 60% R1a1 haplogroup in their genes and yet they look Mongoloid

Most Uyghurs have R1a and look Central-Asian

>aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaaaa
>lets cherrypick

>suddenly decided to move
They were Nomadic. They moved from one steppe to another, then to the West, some remained in the Caucasus, others went directly into Europe.
>Most of modern Central Asians have Scythian genes
Could be the other way round, Scythians got Central-Asian genes?

Are you the chech that asked for the nasheed?
Is this what you were looking for

No, but still a nice Nasheed, thanks. I think I know who you mean

>Most Uyghurs have R1a and look Central-Asian
they also sometimes have R1b from Tocharians who were another branch of Centum Indo-Europeans.

this would breed strong khans with her

>He was set up by us to weaken Turkey desu.
retard

>mfw Turks try to take credit for Byzantine achievements

reason is because turks have been a mixed race since bc basically
we are western oghuz turks basically
oghuz turks(or turkmens) in central asia don't look as mongolian as kazakhs
in any case the word "turk" is a carpet word for people who speak turkic, come from central asia and follow similar laws&traditions

turkey not being in direct contact with turkic peoples has mixed in with other local populations of the middle-east, balkans and caucausus both genetically and culturally but does that truly mean that we are not turks?
i would say nah, we are turks. "you are not turks but x" is just a butthurt ex-subject meme

>thread about turks
>polish flag appear
:^(

I doubt it, nobody really cares in fact.

>mfw Turks try to take credit for Mongol achievements

eww they are just love the vids chang

Scythians were Turkic

>How do we solve the roach problem Sup Forums?
we don't, we submit to them and become femdom slaves to perfect roach women