I like this flag more.

this one is better

Yes, I love it

It reminds me of our eastern neighbour

this one is best

Yes. Chinks tremble when seeing this.

yeah, it's good

it looks like sun setting i like it

It's pretty cool. Is it taboo in Japan nowadays ?

yes

How about this one^^

Do you love Japan

I like Japan, but I don't like Japanese like you... You have no idea real Japanese history. Japanese government changed their history. So, now, almost all Japanese don't know real their history. Do you know the true?

As soon as you acknowledge the Nanking Massacre yes

no

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

In 1910, Japanese polices ruled city in Korea, and Korean students were taught by Japanese teachers who always have sword. So, when we use Korean, we were killed by Japanese in school, and Japanese police impounded Korean farmer's land. Then, Japanese coule kill and hit us without offense.

>Japs don't know the truth
I can't tell if or not you are serious. stupid gooks have actually repeated shit like this.

During WW2,Jap murdered over 1 million chinese,most famous of which is nanking massacre.Til this day they say it never happened.

police? I'm not sure what are you talking however apparently you finally just understood Japan and Korea back then had no war. wow congratulations you learned something.

sorry for my country's retarded revisionists. don't mind their retarded gibberish

In 1920, Japanese impounded rice from Korean farmers, and changed our name as Japanese. Did you know that? Now, Japanese government change their school book, so almost all Japanese don't know the true.

Good design. Sad it's flag of war crimes.

Alright, I think you are understanding, but that flag means bad for Chinese and Korean.

Yes. Do it again

You are intelligent. That's right. JAPANESE were the worst.

>this obvious proxying/samefaging
who's behind which of flags?

I love Japan if you genoside all chinks around the world especially in my country and nearby neighbours!

Reminds me of our commie flag

*c

Red dot is better.

Name a better flag

please, be friends

NOTORIOUS JAP BLOGGER
HE WILL TRANSLATE OUR POSTS AND REPOST ON HIS WEBSITE
FUCK all-nationz.com

Anyway is that true that Japanese school don't talk about Japanese war crime and don't even what how bad was Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs?
What did you learned in school about that, Japanese posters?

Why is Japan the land of the rising sun?
It rises here too you arrogant bastards.

I like this flag

Fuck off Kimchi

I want Japan to become imperialistic again and cut a swathe of terror and supremacy in Asia.

After American society collapses and destroys itself, Britain will take back its rightful place as superpower of the west.

Together we'll control za warudo