How you imagine the future of your country in 100 years?

How you imagine the future of your country in 100 years?

Full of anime girls hopefully

Certainly Greater

Think india or china, but with less white people.

It would probably look like the France of today. Oh wait you said 100 years...

massively increased islamic/middle eastern culture in everyday life. architecture,the way its filled with churches now, except instead of churches it will be mosques

not even memeing

Dark

you should be careful about what you wish for

similar to Kosovo now

Brown

robots doing all the labour while I spend my neetbucks on virtual reality waifus

Our country

Netherlands

death

We will colonize neptune
if you catch my drift

WE MUST TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS

Looks like a dream come true to me.

Dream on Mehmet

Sharia Law
>when you're on your way to daily prayers and you see a white woman not wearing her burka properly

It should be better than now, at least.

The best it ever was. My great great great great grandson will be sitting comfortably in his suburban house with his wife and his 7'0 genetically modified perfect son and their robot dogs. Europe has since fallen to the Islamic hordes and China and US are now merged in one. The future is bright for America, God bless. The Youth is now 100% Christian and crime is non existent, we have colonized mars.

>implying

This will unironically be american always.

America will always be

1. Unique
2.christian
3.diverse
4.wealthy
5.powerful

Paris is full of caverns and mines. The ground can't support large buildings. Hence why the city looks small and old.

Full of old people, Japan will be more gloomy and shitty country. I don't want to imagine the future of this country desu

Why are you so proud of being Christian when it came from the same place Islam did? Do westeners not have a real identity?

The biggest cucks are atheists. We can see how a lack off Christianity has affected Europe

I'm not Christian but I'm a cultural Christian, I go to church every Sunday even though I don't belive in God, I celebrate Christmas, I say God bless, I wear a crucifix, I defend Christians.

I'm on fact 50% of Americans

Doesn't answer my question

I... what?

Do you likewise suck dicks even though you're not gay, or stuff like that?

Why are you so obsessed with gays?
I'm proud to have protestant ancestors who brought light to the world

Yeah because you are uneducated about christianity and America

I'm not talking about America but the west as whole, a good part of the european identity comes from christianity. To reformulate the question, why do you guys think Islam is invading the west but don't think the same about christianity, and even take pride in being christian?

have a glimps of our future

Because Christianity was spread peacefully here for the most part and was influenced by Roman and greek teachings.

Are you pretending to be retarded on purpose?
Muslims tried to invade europe and the west for a 1500 years.

Invading converting/killing is basically islam's underlying purpose.

This shit is like a where's waldo where you have to find a middle class white person

Space travels robots everywhere pinnacle of the human civilization. Space travels to far space!

I hope it's a male cosplaying. because otherwise i would have to slap her

How France is supposed to make alive from this, if government want to destroy France?

I don't know. I can't really make sens of any of the reasoning behind to be frank.

Not my thread but bump

Flying cars blasting reggaeton

this

My country will not exist in 100 years. Demographic collapse is inevitable. Either my state will be part of some new union, independent, or my descendants would have abandoned the continent far before 2117.

Your country will be called Panem, and you will be hosting the annual Hunger Games.

Pic related: Norway in a few years.

That's not Vancouver, that looks like Ise, Japan.

Communism

We'll either be an American or Chinese resource colony, depending on who wins the war.

polan finally into space