Do we all agree it's only a matter of time until China becomes the leading world power?

Do we all agree it's only a matter of time until China becomes the leading world power?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/china/chinese-mother-killed-escalator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Germany its time to destroy communism once and for all.

Trump will save the world from Chinks.

but chinese and koreans are natural allies
for centuries, koreans were loyal vassals of the chinese, and once trump fucks up america, korea will return to its natural state

No.

They already are and trumplet cant do anything about it

you bought a pass? in 2017?

First they should be able to breathe

>loyal vassals
Trump is the only chance to break away from the Chink influence chain.

No, China and US will secretly working togethor (if not already) to rule the world togethor while convincing everyone that they are "enemies" this will benefit both the Asian and North American governments. Must suck to be European, african, or Arabic in the future

No. People are overblowing china like they were with japan in the 80s.

Let's hope so.

No
Its just going to be Brazil: Asian edition

Temer will make Brazil great again. We just have to quit electing leftists

There will be no united China in lets say 20years

Currently America is interested in Korea as a military base, but it might change.
China, however, will be always next to Korea. So it is in your best interest to have friendly relations with China

There isn't an unified China even now (Taiwan)

Because Japan with its 130 million inhabitants already reached western level livnig standards.
Imagine what will happen when Chinese population of 1.3 billions will reach western living standards.
They will have higher GDP than EU and USA combined.

But with rising standards of living comes the point when the middle class inevitably revolts against the social order. It happened in Europe, it happened in America, and it even happened in Japan and Korea.

sure, along the way, China will probably become more democratic, have more civil rights.
But it wont diminish its potential to become the worlds largest superpower

Definitely disagree.

High population != World Power

USA will dominate for at least 100 + years

We don't wanna dominate though. We wanna go back to just doing our own shit and telling the rest of the world to go fuck themselves (and buy more weapons pls)

>Chinese population of 1.3 billions will reach western living standards.
How will they do that when their growth is pretty much based on cheap factory workers assembling things for western countries, and construction work?
I'm sure internal consumption will rise, but I don't see them reaching the level of Japan, and certainly not that of the US, anytime in the next century.

same way every singe other post-industrial society did
by switching from cheap manual labour to highly educated labour

yes

china will collapse before it becomes the leading world power

they might

Is Taiwan a good tourist destination?

Taiwan is true China, when will you get back what is yours?

But we don't deal with China at all.

不是

I have no interest in the chinese becoming the leading power. However I want to see the US balkanise rather than turn into brazil.

No

>Economically
China is still far behind the USA
>Diplomatically
China is still far behind the USA and behind Russia and UK
>Culturally
China is irrelevant
>Military
China is still far behind the USA and probably Russia

China will sooner collapse into 9-12 nation states than become the leading world power

It is not an improbable scenario. Once Chinese people will get fed up of leaving in a dictatorship and with the addition of the houses crisis and economic crisis that already started in China (The OP is dumb and still live in the 80's, 90's and 2000's), they may revolt and collapse into several Nations like it happened several times in Chinese history.

sure.
and that is why you are not in china.

trump will saves us!

yes

thats impossible with that many people, at best it will end up like 1950's america with a good even mix of multi-level jobs.

I dont see how they still get in given how shit they have made things. You need a military coup

You think china will ever stop electing leftists? If they get elections, ever.

thank you for the informations, mexico

>Taiwan is true China
>some high ranking government officials in exile

fucking kek

You do realize that you evicted Dilma only to replace her by the very corrupt people she was protecting?
Temer is actually one of the worst of the bunch...

From outside it is completely understandable.
But hell we elected Calderon and Peña Nieto, so I suppose it's the same shit here.

Pretty much this.
China has relatively good fundamentals and is relatively smart, but a lot can happen.
Militarily and economically they are still far behind the US, and even more so compared to their population or compared to the western world in general.

There are a lot of big problems looming, demography, corruption, bureaucracy, finance etc.
Some.of.them are starting to get solved (corruption for example) but the recent financial problems they faced are a dire warning.
I am, on other hand, convinced that the "communist" government will go on. There aren't true opportunities for a Democratic revolution there

China is too overpopulated for their own good. They're at least 600 million people past an optimal population level.

Japan was in US sphere of influence and rebuilt after WWII with US money. China is not.

>china will collapse
right after Sweden becomes a muslim state and Germany part of greater Turkey

>t. optimal population level expert

Since this is CCP shill with proxy, I probably shouldn't feed it but oh well.

The bigger population you have, the more poverty and income inequality since theres only so much wealth and resources to go around. the US is less equal than most European states for that reason, now expand that 8x and you have China where at least 70% of population has Africa level standard of living.

China has 1.3 billion, EU has 0.5 billion.
Not that much of a difference to be honest

>China where at least 70% of population has Africa level standard of living.
Actually, the majority of Chinese people dont live in absolute poverty anymore. This was different only 40 years ago

>people who can't even build escalators

kys chink

they just dont want to be eaten alive by moving stairs

Sure, until you use your homeland's flag instead of German's.

t. White cunt english teacher in worst korea to get corean """"""""""girls""""""""""

I am not Chinese if thats what you are implying

You are making no sense at all.
Population, wealth and inequalities are nearly completely unrelated.

India has around the same population than China, yet nobody expects them to overtake the US.
The US actually has a lower.population than the EU and yet is both richer and more unequal.
Bangladesh and Russia has around the same population but different situation.
Same for Japan and Mexico.

There are AI many other factors at play, you cannot explain inequality by a fixed stock of wealth distributed between the population, that's just moronic.

It already is for our god emperor president and in turn the rest of our hivemind

no, cities are old and ugly

if china reaches brazil's gdp per capita itd be a 45 trillion dollar economy

Why not moving to china, live there and choke on smog instead of shilling about China every day on a cartoon board ?

Do something more practical.

Of course he's a Chink. The first thing they always say is they aren't after shilling an entire thread.

I pray to god China will regain some culture along the way

Giving Asians a bad name

Not like the Japanese are Asian anyways.

You guys are just subservient lapdogs to whitey and part of Oceania.

If America did not pass the Plaza Accord Act, Japan wouldn't have been fucked over.

America made Japan take it up the ass with the Plaza Accord Act.

>and saying China giving Asians a bad name
Kek

gave me a laff

>projecting all this jealousy

Hey guys, I was going to ask /sino/ but the thread got archived.

It's quite likely that I'll get the opportunity to go to China to study Chinese for a year, and that's obviously awesome, as I've been very interested in the country since when I took HarvardX's ChinaX course.
I've been wondering, will I be able to hookup with any girls there? I don't plan on getting in any serious relationship there (as I know I'll only be staying there for a year), and afaik Chinese girls are kinda conservative and don't like hooking up just for fun. I'll be in Shanghai tho, so maybe the girls there are more "liberal"? What are the odds of me having some ONSs there, for example?

Actually, do they even like Brazilians there? I'm 5'7 tall and not exactly white (my family came from Calabria and Greece so I'm kinda too swarthy to be called a "white" guy). I'm not ugly tho, and quite fit tbf.

Regardless of the answer, that's just a minor thing for me and I'm sure I'll enjoy there a lot. And no, I don't have yellow fever (thanks god).

I'm glad they're producing a lot of solar panels
Within a decade, maybe less, solar power will be THE only game in town
The democraticisation of power generation... the decentralisation of it all... beautifuyl

Mexicanon blew the China-deniers the fuck out

China's coming, get used to it Westcucks. you had your chance to be united but you blew it :3

How long is the walk to Germany Achmed?

As long as they continue becoming more and more Christian I welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Want to spread my Christian values all over the ruralities of China :3

If by that you mean banging lowest tier Chinese girls, then kys.

That's not a Christian value, pole smoker.

What are they doing?

i dont understand this bullshit

why is the point so northwards during the european years?

is this supposed to be seen in 3d graph? why is it projected flatly

its a piece of shit

edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/china/chinese-mother-killed-escalator/

you will support them anyway. We still remember last time.

nope.
China is at it's peak right now!
their Economic growth was driven by an influx of villagers headng into the cities to work there.
but the influx from village to city is decreasing. the wages have doubled. chinese copanies try to produce in vietname or with vietnamese illigal workers.
They hit the wall of development. they will not be able to punch through this wall and stay the same country. So the growth is over. People will feel it and loose the believe that it can get better. The Government is actually preparing to excerise harsh measures to keep the people in control.
So there will be no change and no more Chiniese growth for now.

nah you can't run the world with cheap plastic gimmicks

I ran your mom with cheap plastic gimmicks

Sorry m8, seeing as this is Sup Forums I just assumed the worst. If that's not the case then cool :3

China has actually extremely well educated workforce, enginieers, sowftware developpers &c. all frst class. They are just lacking creative people. Like there is realy not a single creative chinese in china. they all think in ways to best contribute to larger socialgroups.
They are realy realy well skilled and educuted drones, they don't celebrate themselfs as individuals.

Hello wang.
Why do you torture swedish backpackers in black prisons?

I can't post the webm on a blue board, but a chink became pureed in an escalator.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

imagine thinking it will be a good thing when/if china rules the world.

you're white. Have you seen how the chinese treat dogs?

Look at their culture before you speak about them.

yes but only materially. there will be a century or two of chinese dominance but the world will turn underneath them, they are not the civilization to carry on the torch of the west. I don't know who that will be but it isn't china. Just like how the ottomans weren't able to carry on the torch of the islamic golden age, the west picked that up instead and we know of it as the renaissance. the ottomans were still powerful, but not spiritually so. china will be powerful but they just don't "have it".

This is a quality post. The Chinese are dangerous

Yep.

And whenever any power begins to rival the Anglosphere, widespread propaganda follows. This isn't the first time there was a massive Anglo propaganda campaign against Russia, for example. Expect the hatred toward China in the West to continue as China continues to rise.

When some kid in Winnipeg is railing against the Chinese on imageboards, you can thank propaganda.

lol
nope.
they are overhyped.

you are nuts. we've never been more friendly to the chinese as far as hollywood and the msm (our propaganda machines) are concerned.

the railing against the chinese will happen because we don't want them in power, and that's healthy and i hope we keep them out of power.

It's likely that without a war china will collapse on itself however. The colonization of africa is it's wildcard. they can't fight on two fronts and the africans can be easily swayed by chinas enemy to attack china, drawing the rest of the world to turn against china for the resulting atrocities.

He said dangerous he didn't say they were going to be powerful.