Do you think us Europeans will be minorities in our own countries in our life time?

Do you think us Europeans will be minorities in our own countries in our life time?

post more of this qt please

You can only push a people down so far.

Europeans or whites? If you are born in Europe you are european.

Non-whites are not our friends. They will attack us once they become the majority.

They do have to seem if not public a hidden disdain for us I don't know if it's natural, they're taught that by their parents or fed it by the media but they seem to hate us genuinely have a deep hatred of us and I'm worried what will happen the best thing we can hope for is there are many different races so they never work together either and we can keep a strong grip on our police force, military, government.

Don't worry, the new majority will treat us with the same respect we gave them when we colonized their countries.

No. I actually fear this multicultural push will lead to a great cleansing of foreigners.

Not australia but usa and the main euro countries for sure
All existing examples of Europeans becoming a minority in a country eg. Rhodesia, South Africa and usa show 'righting historical inequality' becomes an acceptable excuse to systematically oppress europeans as well
Should be an interesting century

>us Europeans

trolling was so much easier without flags.

What world do you guys live in?

>fear
Hello Ahmed.

Kill your're are're areself.

>us Europeans

Why aren't people of European descent in Australia considered a "minority" with some special snowflake privileges, even if they're the majority, since they don't descend from locals?

Cause we wuz colonists and shiett

Easily, new estimates shows that in 2025 most European countries will be non-white majority. Swedes below the age of 16 for example are already in the minority.

You could always say that it wasn't your ancestor's choice, if they were sent as prisoners or guards.

wtf i love diversity now!

yeah that is my prime argument it's usually minorities who fight me about it so I bring up atrocities their ancestors committed but I'm not really ashamed in what my ancestors did either way abos have no place being in this world and my ancestors built a great country from nothing.

You should ask a compensation for developing and fixing their country.

that's pretty difficult to do when the indigenous population is like 3%

hopefully

yes. Alhamdulillah my brother

Europe is not a country you dumb strayan cunt

>Swedes below the age of 16 for example are already in the minority
Just in Malmö and only for 16 y/os.
But sure, whatever makes your drama queen self-victimizing ass feel like endangered species.

>she will never use that riding crop on you while she rides you and you try to please her majesty
why do we bother living?

These are not their countries to begin with.
Europeans must abandon racism completely, improve social rights making everyone equal regardless of one's gender, race, religion and political views.
Becoming a minority shouldn't be their concern even if that will happen, the way they want to be treated in the future depends on how they treat minorities right now. All these right movements are wrong. If ever ever to achieve something as humanity we achieve it as a whole and not some isolated nation with radical fascist views.
Europe is moving in the right direction if anything.

Her sister was cuter

>new estimates shows that in 2025 most European countries will be non-white majority
>source: Sup Forums

>Australian
>European
Go back to watching your wife getting raped by an Emu, Bruce.

not a chance.

you're not an European

There's something about the position of the queen though

Apparently Margaret was a total slut when she was younger and would get high and sleep with actors and celebrities

Geographically you're correct, but culturally they're more European than countries like Turkey