Name a more overrated season of a show

Name a more overrated season of a show.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10204364
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Wire season 4 (by everyone) and season 2 (by white people).

Break your neck sucking yourself, and die.

How to spot a pleb general

4 > 2 > 3 > 1 >>>> 5

muh legalized drugs s3. Season 2 is objectively fantastic once you understand the fact that the show changes focus for each season

Objectively wrong: The Post

all of GoT and Breaking bad

What do I win?

Every season of Lost.

Only 5 posts in and already the wirefags have been triggered. The show never topped its first season.

Mad Men

Lost season 1
Breaking Bad Season 5

muh avon

muh wallace

>True Detective S1 overrated

Actually white people find season 2 boring because they prefer watching gangsters and ghetto life

kys while watching rick and morty, reddit

TDs1 is literally 10 hours of kino

>the wire
>lost
>sopranos
>breaking bad
>mad men
>and my personal "overrated" pick: twin peaks

True Detective 10/10 kino.

If you dont like detective stories, dont watch them.

>tfw normies loved Rust's existential bullshit and still dont understand that its all a ruse to fool the 2 black guys and lead them off the trail
>tfw normies are mad that season 2 went full film noir and dropped the Rust red herring saga

Plebs, the lot of ya.

heres your reply

What shows do you actually like?

I dont like tv shows desu senpai.

I grew up with Lost and therefore love it forever (even though its not that great objectively speaking).

The Wire is great, but holy shit you gotta pay attention all the time for the smallest details. Eventually it feels like work. Its still amazing though.

Breaking bad is trash.

Mad men is a feminist fairy tale.

Sopranos is boring, if you dont like mafia films, which I dont.

Twin peaks is... meh...

Mad Men is Reddit: the show.

>le class is for men

t. plebelord

wipe yourself off when you master b8

>The Wire is great, but holy shit you gotta pay attention all the time for the smallest details.

The Wire literally has the most overt symbolism ever so if you feel like you have to pay attention harder than anything you've ever seen, you're a colossal pleb. The characters/names are only confusing for the first few episodes, because the show never holds your hand introducing everyone.

>Breaking bad is trash.

Not trash, but overrated (outside of Sup Forums anyway). Still a great show.

>Mad men is a feminist fairy tale

Confirmed for never having watched Mad Men, or not understanding Mad Men which is likely considering your comments on The Wire.

>Sopranos is boring, if you dont like mafia films, which I dont.

Calling something boring is such a cop out of a criticism, and the mafia stuff is just the facade, just like the advertising stuff in Mad Men. It's only a "mafia show" on the surface. What really makes The Sopranos (and Mad Men) great is the subtext, symbolism and portrayal of the human condition, which is what both shows are really about.

>Twin peaks is... meh...

I can understand why someone wouldn't be a fan of Twin Peaks, but its atmosphere/setting are second to none and it has one of the best cast of characters ever committed to television. It's influence and place in history are enough to warrant a watch, in my opinion.

C U C K

Incorrect.

2 > 1 > 4 > 3 > 5

Actually, I take that back. This is the true rate.

2 > 1 > 4 = 3 > 5

C U C K

Can I get an unironical voting on TD seasons?
My theory is that most people who say S2 was good are contrarians or trolls
Let's test this:
strawpoll.me/10204364

Please, no meme votes, be honest

Forgot to greentext the link for more exposure:
>strawpoll.me/10204364

the wire
sopranos
mad men

Who voted for S2? Fuck off troll. I refuse to believe you prefer it to S1
S1 was a masterpiece