Historically accurate.

>Spanish soldiers with mohawks
Is that historical?

Video game therefore shit
also
>Spaniards
>white

Bullshit.

Love the production team and talent, but AssCreed's story is nonsensical and that trailer was garbage.

I hope it's a good movie, but I'm not banking on it. I'd be pretty satisfied with a 7/10, but knowing Ubisoft and Fox and franchise starters, this whole shit is most likely fucked.

This film looks interesting and I'm glad they went with an original story instead of trying to adapt a story from one of the games. Hopefully they can stay faithful to the lore.

For the games though, I am sick and done with the franchise until they can bring something new and promising to the table.

I thought the trailer was okay except for the music. The bad music killed it.

Kanye does that do a lot of things.

For the $

That shitty trailer music yo.

The music choice made no sense on any level. It's not even a popular, or recent Kanye song, and the studio can choose literally some of the most popular songs in the past few years from his discography alone, or something from his album that dropped THIS YEAR.

Wolves would've fit better, if we had to go with a Ye track.

As for the rest of the trailer, I felt it was too slapdash. The cuts were so quick I couldn't get a good view at costume or set design, which are really important factors for a period piece, and something Kurzel has experience nailing before, with Macbeth.

Would be a better movie if the present day sci-fi bullshit was cut out entirely.

That's been true for the entire franchise since the start.

This.

The whole present stuff and the whole alien shit is just terrible.

It was a clever setup for the games come on. It explained so much video game bullshit.

It was a clever, neat concept, but never a particularly well-thought out or properly executed concept. Then they kept dragging it along, hoping something off the floor would stick to their convoluted idea, and it never happened.

They should've ditched it for the movie, too much information to process and deliver in a 2 hour film.

Just the fact that it explained why you could take damage that should kill you alone made it clever.

It never had to be well thought out because it is only needed as a framing device.

Not saying the future stuff wasn't shit later. But so was the past writing. Point is the idea of a simulation worked amazingly well for a videogame for obvious reasons.

Hey Max

murricans thinking they can opine about a country whiteness when their president is a nigger.
oh the irony.

warcraft is going to be best movie in the last 5 years.

It's a video game movie

Aren't you guys basically mexicans and brown?

Why are you so desperate to claim you are white?

except people are a bit more tanned in the mediterranean area I perceived Spain as a much more white country in culture, mentality and behaviour than the choleric hodgepodge of a country called USA
t. Northern-Euro who lived in both

So you behave like whites (whatever that means) but you are just "tanned"
That is not white you idiot.
New York has the same sun you guys have. Why aren't new yorkers "tanned"?

Why would we even need the vidya shit to be explained?

they're arab rape babbies

They should have just added a score by Two Steps from Hell.

So they are as "white" as germans, italians or frenchmen?
Gotcha

Sands of Time did the same thing without any scifi garbage

>Average Spaniard
>White
Lel

I remember from history class that the Reconquista and the Spanish Inquisition removed all Jews and Moors from Spain, and that the North, who wasn't invaded, repopulated the rest of the country. I'm not Spanish though so maybe my teachers got it wrong.

spaniards are north african origin mediterrenean people. stop this "white-black" bullshit. there are tons of different races on world.

>murrican
>white
if you say so obama

>North African origin
Kek, yeah, that's why the north is full of Celtic markers.

Except he's a Gypsie, so he isn't the average Spaniard.

Average would be something like pic related, but less handsome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
spaniards, italians, magribians are mediterrenean people. this is a biologic fact moron. there are 12 different "root" race.

So Martin Sheen and his family aren't white

Except more than half Spain is Celtiberean for a reason.

The fuck are you saying? what that has anything to do with what we're talking about?

>Average Spaniard
>human
KEK

now you are just shitposting

>Not knowing Martin Sheen is in reality a Spaniard

Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez Phelan AKA Martin sheen,father of Emilio and Carlos estevez (Charlie sheen) thats what is he talking about.

I thought the crane animus was stupid, the music was fucking atrocious and they just had to add a female assassin for sjw pandering.

>Average would be something like pic related

So, still not white?

>Blanca
The irony