Wow

wow....

REALLY made me think

It's actually true though

>Illegally watching a baseball game
Definitely calling the cops teebeehage

How can it possibly be justice to deny the natural order?

People are not equal, and denying this by trying to hold back the more capable is the greatest injustice.

White men should all be gassed and white women handed over to black men as property.

The problem is SJWs never consider that the tallest child needs more calories than others do and try to give him more food.

Except the more capable is not held back
The less capable are just given a chance to be productive too
Your whole mindset is seriously warped if you consider that a society which doesn't give an able person the benefits of a disabled one while taking away the benefits granted to the disabled individual holds back the 100% functioning human

This is fine in practise if you're not suggesting that the less able person should be given precedence and importance over the more able person

All human culture is based upon denying natural order.
There's no natural order you cunt, animals and plants would kill every other specie if they could. There's only mutual balance between competitors that all want to kill each other. Us human are meant to exceed this shit (cooperation rather than competition is the basis of society) because we would basically destroy this planet if we would.

The manlets should be put down. They shouldn't have to endure a lifetime worth of pain. That would be justice.

>Us human are meant to exceed this shit (cooperation rather than competition is the basis of society) because we would basically destroy this planet if we would.

And the best cooperation is respecting the natural order and recognizing people are inherently inequal, have different abilities and are suited for different roles in society.

Some people are simply not capable, no matter how much you try to help them, it was never meant to be. Fighting it is just a waste of resources.

left = conservashit "equality"
right = true equality

>respecting the natural order and recognizing people are inherently inequal
Lol no this is called nazism.

>have different abilities and are suited for different roles in society
I can understand men might lift some heavy charges easier than women, and that black might run faster than little gooks but that's lelz most of our professions might be done by every educated enough person.

>Lol no this is called nazism.

Care to explain what is wrong with this?

Thinking people is "inherently unequal" means that you think inequality is biologic no? Because this is nazism man.
Not even doing SJW it's quite obvious.

They should both be given the same importance
However that does mean more care should be devoted to the less able person because they can do less on their own
Also I know people on here like to nurture their victim complex but there is no such thing as a dictatorship of the disabled and a fully functional human will always be better off than a disabled one, regardless of the amount of care devoted to the weakling/amputee/retard

>means that you think inequality is biologic no?

That's right. I do think it's biological

>Because this is nazism man.

Are you going to explain why it's wrong or are you going to use meme words?

>Also I know people on here like to nurture their victim complex but there is no such thing as a dictatorship of the disabled and a fully functional human will always be better off than a disabled one, regardless of the amount of care devoted to the weakling/amputee/retard

The resources should be allocated to the more capable man.

It's wrong for someone superior to not living accordingly, and likewise equally wrong for someone inferior to not live according to theirs.

It's not a meme word it's just truth man.

"Nazism" is a relatively new idea, this idea predates it significantly by thousands of years.

Lol I don't give a shit man. Unlike other SJW I don't care about disabled people I just don't want to mix with autists like you pls go.

>giving people special treatment based on factors out of peoples control
>true equality

I bet you like Black Lives Matter too

According to what source ?

Justice would be giving all three people two boxes. Then they can use however many boxes they need.

Wow your logic is impressive. You should be lawyer, if you're not already.

According to your mom fucking Ahmed and not your dad lmao.

>Except the more capable is not held back

But that's fucking wrong. Our schools target their curriculum on the lower part of the average. You have no way to progress outside of the specified pace unless you somehow have a dedicated mentor figure in your life. No skipping grades, no AP classes, nothing.

How is not being able to learn at your full potential not being held back?

Because it's all about biology and genetics.
Our half-gook half-coueur-de-bois leaf friend will explain you.

False equivalency.

Publuc education always has been about giving everyone a common basis, not realizing everyone's full potential
Don't blame the (admittedly shitty) system for your own shortcomings
If you don't educate yourself on the side it's your own problem and you belong with the pleb but everyone should have the common basis to pursue knowledge on their own terms
If you're so much superior to everyone you shouldn't have any problems to shine in this system
>inb4 tfw too smart to work

Problem is current educational system fosters some students over others. It's quite unfair that such service paid by community is more beneficial for only a little part of it.

Why is France always the bringer of civilization?
Btw the frog is right, in a general sense. This system is shit, but it's still the best we got.

We would never have achieved the current quality of life we enjoy if humanity pursued a path of competition and conflict instead of cooperation.

We should still implement eugenics though. It's rightful and just to help those who can't take care of themselves, but it is morally wrong and humanely stupid to allow these people to generate more people that would need our help, our money and our moral support to even survive in this world.

Example: we should enforce abort for fetuses confirmed to have down syndrome.

Define those
>some students