A
FUCKING
COLONY

A
FUCKING
COCKROACH

>his Head of State doesn't even live in his country
Unfabricatable

Doesn't the britbong crown own like a shitload of land that leases to the state for pennies because of some ancient treaty?

Based Willy

Better to have an embarrasing tv tourfest marathon every four years where completely-out-of-touch-with-the-actual-world, good-for-nothing rich hypocrites compete who will appease and patronise the lowest-common-denominator plebeians the best.

Says the Turk. Go back to central Asia.

>roach
meme
>colony
real life truth
A
FUCKING
PRISON

Hmm, you might have a few good poi-
*checks flag*
lol into the trash it goes

Why don't you tell Santa to start a coup against erdougan

>people will defend having had PRESIDENT Tony Blair

Why don't you escape from your abbo ridden prison?

>Implying there's anything to "defend"
It's objectively the best system.

Go home Muhammad

> Paying taxes to maintain the expensive and luxurious queen's lifestyle

I'm sure bongs benefit from it because she's mostly a tourist attraction

Also she's the queen of so many countries so she cucks foreigners out of money too

You know what must be done.

i think they worked out a few years ago that the royal family cost each tax payer like 50p a year if you take away the money paid into the treasury by the crown estates and shit

And yeh they also provide non-measurable tourist income and soft power which is good i guess

>Better to have an embarrasing tv tourfest marathon every four years where completely-out-of-touch-with-the-actual-world, good-for-nothing rich hypocrites compete who will appease and patronise the lowest-common-denominator plebeians the best.
That´s modern day Britain, sans the monarchy.

>he believes that the monarch holds real power
Oh am laffin´.

>i think they worked out a few years ago that the royal family cost each tax payer like 50p a year if you take away the money paid into the treasury by the crown estates and shit
That "calculation" vastly underestimated expenditure related to the Royal Family.

>And yeh they also provide non-measurable tourist income
Tourists don´t visit London to catch a glimpse of the Queen, user.
>and soft power
What´s that? Knighting landed gentry and the occasional scientist or entertainer?