Your country

>Your country
>Are you ever/do you plan on emigrating?
>If yes, why and where?

>USA
>I am in a couple months
>Spain, I'm bored of living here

canada
Yes
USA, better employment opportunities

Aus
NO

>Flag
> United States if i ever get a lottery win,though im a electrical engineer with all the european certs so i might get with some of the visas there

> Alaska,Arizona or similar places,will be visiting Lake Havasu City in AZ in near future.

i like comfy places with cold climate or fresh water near them

>cold climate
>arizona

cold climate or fresh water...

yes
russia, just for a while
because my boyfriend lives in st petersburg and i wanna experience living in another country for a while

kill yourself gay

>Germany
>maybe during this year
>USA for opportunities and online friends

Just move together at Prague. It would be more pleasant experience for both of you

>Your country
Portugal
>Are you ever/do you plan on emigrating?
I am. Probably out next summer
>If yes, why and where?
Because i'm tired of living in the same old place, it's too isolated here and mostly inhabited by old people. I don't have many friends and i gotta get a nice educated qt.
Been thinking about central europe. Preferebly France

Spain
Yes
Ireland, better employment opportunities

were planning on going back to america together once he finishes college so he can dodge the draft. prague does sound nice though. also marriage is a thing we are looking at for the future, so id rather be in a country that isnt gonna behead us for being fags when we do

UK
maybe
only really in europe for living, but elsewhere for a job

I'm from StB. and I promise you, if we meet, I will crash your face, stupid faggot.
You got it?

Been thinking about going to ireland too.
Altough, i have a meme degree and i don't know if they want to receive some non-skilled labourer

i only accept pinky swears

Lake havasu is a shithole

look into flagstaff

>land of many germs
>Yes, next year
>Taiwan because friends, gf and job

I think that one of the main reasons the european youth emigrates nowadays is in order to find a gf

>flag
>likely
>Straya, if they are not full, because they 1st world and i don't want to live in the USA/Canada

>yes
>thinking about doing some college bullshit in Ireland, I just don't want to go to the USA, australia or NZ

>>Taiwan because friends, gf and job

chyneese drawn pictures of women and online friends dont count

USA
Yes, some day
To the UK to find an English gf

Get him, no fags allowed.

>America
>perhaps
>Yemen, I want to retire with my family and clan

Poland
Yes
South America, I love their culture

I would go to Australia, because it would probably be a lot like Canada but warmer. The only problem is that I don't want to learn how to drive on the wrong side of the road.

>unironically wanting to be gay in r*ssia

Flag.
Yes
America

Internet friends live there.

Poland
Yes
Because I'm bored of this place and there's nothing tying me down here. I'm fine with wherever, just not here.

Nörwäy

Not really/seriously, but have given it some thought the past couple of years.

Why? Because I see in which direction my country is going - it's getting more violent, more crime, alienation, less tolerant for gays (I'm gay), etc.

Where? I have no idea. Seems like the rest of Europe is going the same way as Norway, so maybe Japan or someplace like that. But I probably wouldn't, I want to stay in Norway and try to do what I can here.

>poo peeland
>absofuckinglutly
dunno where, prob a third world country so its easy job oppertunities because white and for that sweet street smart pussy

Flag
Nah
Depends what country my father wants to retire in

flag
yes
USA, I don't want to start a family here.

> Wants to emigrate to another country, thinking his life is going to change somehow

Emigrating is hard, but I want my children to have better opportunities then I could ever have.

If Brexit fucks up the country this year I'll emigrate to Portugal. I like the social culture and I've been there many times before, I just wish Portuguese wasn't so difficult. Romance languages are always a bitch to learn

Where at in the US?

This.

Fuck yeah, I'm out of here as soon as I save up a bit of cash.

>Spain
>I already live and study my whole degree in southern Germany

I'm going back in ten days and don't want to leave my beautiful parents' house and mama's tortilla and paella REEEEEEEEE

>Ireland
>yes, once I've finished my phd
>AUSTRALIA

Well if your a fag in some mudslime shithole it probably will.

But we'll get get a neat new flag for posting this kenyan cave painting forum

What are you taking a PhD in?

Plan on moving to Portugal to start a fishery and a canning factory.

Why is a great question. Basically Sweden doesn't have anything to offer to anyone.

good luck
our industry is completely stagnant.

Also, be prepared to bore yourself to death because nothing ever happens here. At least to me. Just the same old shit everyday

>nothing ever happens here. At least to me. Just the same old shit everyday
This is the case with everyone who wants to emigrate from a stable country.

Yes, I understand your case. My post was referred to those anons who complain about how boring their lives are and pretend to flee from their problems emigrating to another country.

Virginia
I don't want to but I'll move to Denmark
Boyfriend doesn't like the USA too much so we'll get a house there and he knows Danish though I only know French.

i will become japanese

USA
Japan, within 3 to 4 years
Because they're the only country alive with a mindset close to what I feel

Argentina
not really

Plenty of other states have more fresh water in them and are cold.

Ontario
Quebec
Because Wynne

>Emigrating to the only province worse than our own
WHY

US
No, planning to get bux here
Id go to Canada most likely

If Quebec tried to sell it's hydro they would go ape shit and start dumpster fires. We got cucked by Wynne and people will die because hydro is so expensive. Next up, gas prices!

Don't forget that debt!

RIP in pieces Ontario.

I wanted to move to the US to work in SoftEng but after Dumpft won I don't want to

Italy (but I am Romanian)
Yes
Most likely back in Romania, but if I have the opportunities I'd like to emigrate to somewhere in North America or Northern Europe

>If Quebec tried to sell it's hydro they would go ape shit and start dumpster fires
Of course they would, the mafia would lose out on all those lucrative government construction contracts

>Chile
Build the mother fucking wall!