The 100 After Thread

Just for the lulz edition.
So, this episode was pretty dank.
Here's a few things that happen troughout the seasons for those who think this isn't worth watching:
>Blonde inoccent girl becomes genocide waifu, also best tattas.
>Edgy bad boy becomes one of the best characters in the show
>Anarchyst fucktard becomes based, then racist, is now even more based.
>Stupid bitch becomes even more stupid bitch, you hate her guts, but she fights well and we need someone to give incentive to based operator.
>Tree nigga becomes loveable character, stupid bitch didn't deserve him.
>Slut becomes a cripple, then is depressed, then is slut again, then is depressed again, is now currently boderline Mary Sue, still best waifu.

New episode preview: youtube.com/watch?v=axPLsBWMyWM

What are were thoughts about S03EP15? How the fuck are they going to deal with this?!

>tfw captain vane appears out of nowhere
>and then gets killed off

He only took 2 bullets mane, this dudes alive

That's the dude who fucks Karen in Shameless right?
good for him

so the whole Pike story arc was useless? 5+ episodes for nothing ...

It was supossed to create conflict.
So yeah, for now, nothing.
Next season might have something tho.

I can support that.

he'll be dead in the finale

God damn black sails was shit.
Why are all the pirates besides vane such pussies?

Because, like you said, Black Sails was shit.
Season two made me drop it and Gay Flint had nothing to do with it.
Still the best pirate show out there.

I kinda liked black sails although I dissliked many things in it. Worth a watch though

Nope, him and Jaha will live on to the fourth season guaranteed.

>tfw they make you think Jaha, Abby, Kane and Idra are dead
>tfw all of them are going to be alive

Whats the point really? Abby should of died there at least, I'm fine with Idra and Kane living from that and Jaha not dying from one wound (Unless he is dead, I'm kind of confused about what they do to him since he's trapped up there too)

Also nvm I forgot they have the EMP thing so Jaha will be there probably helping them showing that he was chipped the whole time (Which I don't think is something confirmed or not, it started out as blind faith).

Based Jaha is back niggas

>Jaha
Hitted in the shoulder.
>Kane and Indra.
Should be severely injured, and dead since they don't have any fucking way of being rescued, but well...
>Abby
Saved in time, but she would've died much sooner it's true.

>Jaha not dying from one wound (Unless he is dead, I'm kind of confused about what they do to him since he's trapped up there too)
Bellamy shot him and then just straight up knocked him out with his gun.

The EMP will be used by Clarke on Abby and then Abby will conduct the blood transfusion from Ontari which allows Clarke to enter the CoL with the Flame in her.

Really hope Indra is dead though, besides Octavia she is by far the worst character.

A: The EMP devices can only be used once. It was supposed to be used on Atari but now Abby is getting it.

2: Jaha is probably the one person who would fuck everybody over to help ALIE even if he WASN'T chipped

I just wish the adults die.

He'll wake up in the Finale fo sho though.

The EMP is aoe, can't it take out both?

Also I think Clarke is literally just taking the flame, but blood transfusion would make sense due to Clarke 100% being the next commander.

Can we talk about the fact she's going in and 100% seeing Finn and Lexa? Pretty neet.

Indra dying is w/e desu. I'd rather one of the main 3 adults die at some point, should of been Abby this episode...

Raven's EMP bracelets only effect the person wearing them.

>Finn
Why would she see Finn?

>Spoilers leaked 10 years ago

That still doesn't explain why Finn would be in the City of Light at all

Hoping for some sweet Lexa / Clark lovemaking in the city of light

>No one dies in the COL

You have to have been connected to it in the first place, it's only dead chip-bearers in there

Finn died before the COL was introduced. He didn't get chipped. So he wouldn't be there.

>you will literally never be a lesbian warrior princess's waifu

ALIE could probably reconstruct a fake Finn in the CoL from people's memories of him