In what country is it easy to enlist in the military regardless of medical history...

In what country is it easy to enlist in the military regardless of medical history? I never outgrew my Athsma until 18 and I've wanted to fight since I was a little kid, but no branch here will take me period.

Did you tell them that you have asthma?
Can you run 2 miles in less than 15 minutes?

Yes to both

Unless its a meme military or they are really on need for soldiers, I doubt most will take you

Stick to the rule. If you sign up and go, you will be a burden to your comrades and whole army.

russia
i saw a dude with down's syndrome doing military training while i was there

Could my white ass make it in some 3rd world country as a merc or some shit?

I outgrew the Athsma after years of physical conditioning and treatment.

If you can run you shouldn't have told them.
I had asthma before I went in, I ran through it and it went away once I got into good shape.

>wanting to fight
What fucking trash

Less than 5% of military jobs will do any fighting, or come close to being in any dangerous situation.

How's your ethnic studies degree coming along, user?

[spoiler]I'm trying for EOD[/spoiler]

Why?
That is what they tried to talk me into doing.
Some Colonel called me in his office and gave me some big speech on how important it was, and gave me a bunch of other bullshit.
I said no and he kicked me out of his office, then tried to talk another potential recruit into it.

I'm an andrenaline junkie with zero regard for his own well being

I'm also really fucking stupid as you can probably guess, but also good with machines

You must watch too many movies, EOD is boring as fuck.
Go with a combat arms MOS, then you can work with machine guns. No machines in EOD other than their robots, and maybe diggers.

Infantry is my #2

What the fuck kind of recruiter doesn't just tell you to lie at MEPS?

Its actually doing great thanks for asking, how's the lack of skills going user?

OP said fight tho

I have a contract for the Navy. I have done so many things to get me disqualified. Just don't tell them the truth, say you've never had a condition in your life, because the only conditions they should really know about are the ones that will actually stop you from doing what any other person can do. Just make sure your system is clean and go to your local recruitment station to ask about any questions you might have.

Just know that they can't check anything in your medical history without your approval, but they will document every single thing you have said to them on record.

That being said, getting into the US military is probably one of the easiest militaries to get into.

They can look at your medical history if they want - you give them the authority to pull absolutely anything when you sign. They just won't (usually) because it's too much work. What specifically did you lie about?

The fact that I've smoked weed, along with the 2 other guys that also have a contract. And the fact I have some form of schizophrenia/DiD. But they had no way of finding it out; I'm completely normal on the surface and my system is clean, and there isn't any record of it that they said can be pulled up without my approval.

A slew of other minor things, too. Broken bones, fights, all that good shit. It's a good thing no one files lawsuits here.

>What specifically did you lie about?

having asthma
daily weed smoking
being in a psychiatric hospital for 6 months

Did you tell them who your doctor was? Does anyone at a local hospital know you have schizophrenia? Have you ever been prescribed any scheduled medications? What security clearance does your job require? That's not some piddly shit like have smoked in high school even if you think you're fine
You should probably tell them about the broken bone. It's not disqualifying and they might find out if you get an X-ray at a DoD facility even if there's absolutely nothing wrong with you; I've seen it happen. Your recruiter just doesn't want to do the work

Asthma is the one thing you can't have