What is she thinking right now?

What is she thinking right now?

>I could be on Chris right now

>should've brought a book or a couple of beers.

Thel lobot shall receive vengeance vrom my fyenger wiggling powers.

>I could be posting my feet on Sup Forums right now

I wish I was as rich as my sisters

hopefully she's developing her abilities to the point where she doesn't have to move her arms around like a retard to use them

>cocaine mmm

>I wish my powers were consistent

>NBA 2K you guys honestly the ultimate mop and have no clue about basketball whatsoever. I understand that Steph Curry is the best player in the NBA but goddam.I know for a fact he is not getting CONSTANT and 1s on players such as Russel Westbrook and Kevin Durant. I also wasn't aware that Draymond Green is capable of making 11 CONTESTED three pointers in a single game. I know the warriors are the best team in the NBA but the neck you guys give the warriors is unreal and the amount of rebounds that Andrew Bogut gets is absolutely fucking insane. Yes, the warriors are the best team in the NBA but you would think the warriors team in 2k was the fucking dream team. I genuinely hope that NBA 2k turns into what NBA Live is now because they have no clue about basketball at all and just enjoy necking the best players in the NBA.

Its called casting

>Zack will never call me for capekino

why do you need to use arm movements for mind powers

i guess it makes sense in the MCU because she's underpowered as fuck and doesn't actually manipulate reality, just creates red energy that she can use to do stuff

she wants cap's cock inside her

>How is Black Widow so pure? She's amazing

>Does Vision even have a penis?

I guess it helps direct the movements

I rebel

this tbhfam

>Zemo's plan makes no fucking sense

I mean would he be capable of constructing one?

Helps her visualize what she's wanting her mind to do.

>what does Slate have that I don't have...