I still can't figure out what her superpower is

I still can't figure out what her superpower is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pb9l988kqL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her ass

i cant figure out batmans either

having money, superpowered friends, and plot armor

According to OP Widow has at least one of those

Being a slut.

I still can't figure out what his superpower is.

She has the ability to spread her legs and stick her ass out, her body sells tickets and she has a nice booty.

super secret spy trained by the KGB

>her ass
Too dark to see her ass retard theres like 1 miillion other ScarJo ass pics you could've used to get your point across too.

I'm sure if she was taken out and replaced by someone talented like Emily Blunt, they'd sell much more tickets.

besides, ScarJo in Avengers is way past her prime

Those Beach pictures in the blue bikini show her cellulite, quite disgusting desu

Prep time.
Forefront of DC Comics.
Being the most overrated thing in existence.

The list goes on.

The best superpower of all, guns and body armor.

Money

The best superpower around

a fandom of weeping fuck bois

In good Batman comics he fights mobsters and insane people, which is less jarring than BW fighting of alien invasion with two handguns.

Her superpower is to smirk after every line.

post more ass pls

she has super slut powers.

I get that she's useful to The Avengers based on her combat abilities and spy experience, but why would she ever have to sign the Accords? She's just an agent..

making my cock cum

A top tier rogues gallery

Who's richer? Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?

I dunno why Fury is black...

I think Tony?

better?

She could be interesting in her own movie where she does spy shit. As an Avenger she is nearly useless in large battles.

youtube.com/watch?v=pb9l988kqL4

why would anyone ever think thor would sign it? hes not even an earthling

She was bit by a radioactive black widow.

So he's an illegal?

She got toxic shock from forgetting her tampon was in for a few weeks.

he was officially working for/with shield so i assume he got some kind of work visa

I'd assume they're pretty comparable, Bruce buys hotels on a whim and like funded the "watchtower" space station based on a "blind spot" in his companies books, mansions, batmobile and crap so its safe to say he's fuck you I dont ever need to think of money status, Tony is the same way but is (I think, in most forms of media) openly a super hero so he can make a million power suits and labs and crap like that.

I think the difference is Batman attempts to be more realistic with stories about disgruntled employees and a hostile board of directors and shit, Stark is just LOLIMRICH

Same with their smarts, Bruce like travels all over the world to learn his martial arts and has back stories about being an escape artist and shit.... Stark is just like "LOLPRODIGY I know everything about engineering and every form f science"

Out of all the unrealistic stuff in capeshit movies, a 5'2"(or whatever) woman with no superpowers beating the shit out of grown men, many of them combat trained, is by far the most unrealistic thing. In no universe, real or otherwise, this would never ever happen.

It's more realistic that scarjo would fuck every autist on Sup Forums.

Reminder

HE TOOK OUR JOB

wrong, it goes 2>cw>a>ws

2 > CW > TWS when she's in the hoodie > AoU > A > TWS

That webm/gif of her strutting her ass in the IM2 outfit makes me rock hard.

she looked really great in im2

Still not as retarded as this guy.
>DUDE A BOW AND ARROW LMAO

I would swap the shit with the alright tier.

ya but at least he's a man. with black widow you might as well have a 12 year old beating up 20 guys at the same time.

Respect the trick arrow.

She got knock-off supersoldier serum like Blonsky and those five guys and Bucky.

Damn, her face is pretty asymmetric.

He's so bad at using a bow, he needs two arm guards.

Guns don't care whether it's a man or woman wielding them.
Now her hand to hand scenes, those are retarded.

armpit hair is so unsightly...

How does she get such a perfect B-W-H ratio?

Also more webms of that ass?

Bro
This guy, bro

Now I need to jerk off again. Thanks asshole

Jiggly tits

she got the super soldier serum through other methods

lewd methods

well i don't disagree fundamentally, but if you've ever been to a gun range, women are generally not very good with guns.

Give me sauce quick!

thats not an ass...

THIS is an ass

Is that from Civil War?

>Also more webms of that ass?

i want to bury my face in her ass

She knows cunt fu.

How many times do you think Favreau wanted to reshoot that?

>17 years old

I wonder who the first guy she banged was

she was 18

Watch some old school MMA if you want to see what happens when you try that shit on a bigger, stronger person.

And that was men against men. A man against a woman would power slam her into the next century.

What's his superpower?

BUILD

Some fat, old, horrific Hollywood Jew.

fugg have you guys ever seen her pics when she's on that chair(white?) with pigtails and barefoot in pajamas i think? Hngggggg. wonder how old she was in those

White power.

All superheros have plot armor. They always win at the end, no matter the odds, and they even come back from the dead as they please.

Hard to believe this happened in a marvel movie. IM2 was pre-disney right?

they only go for gentile girls

Yes. Tony was still an alcoholic back then as well.

SS+GOMAD

Breast reduction

>trying to discuss reality in a capeshit movie
stop.
what was the name of that movie with the giant spiders? she looked really good in that

she was fucking perfect looking in Lost in Translation
so beautiful, charlotte is my waifu and the best waifu, anyone else agree?

>Watch some old school MMA if you want to see what happens when you try that shit on a bigger, stronger person.
You mean the ones where big stronk white 220 lbs wrestlers got choked the fuck out out by skinnyfat 170 lb brazilians?

>philosophy major
>unemployed
>lonely
>10/10

she IS literally perfect in that movie, girls like that don't exist

That real suit really sticks out after the shitty CG ones in the later movies

being a big guy

this. dorks don't realize most of those fights ended from submissions or chocks. yeah a big guy that lands a well placed punch to the jaw stricking the knock out nerve is cool looking but that endings were rare and little skinny guys can do the same thing

jesus you are delusional. Not to mention those "skinny" guys could snap the neck of a stronk womens without breaking a sweat.

Oh, they certainly do, but they never get away from their shitbox boyfriends because they're all codependent. The smarter a person is the more pronounced their insecurities, this goes doubly for women who are insecure the moment they explode from the womb.

wew lad

Never happened.

The Gracies specifically kept wrestlers away from the early UFCs. They tapped out over the hill kickboxers and ham'n'eggers from traditional dojos.

As soon as wrestlers came on the scene, they dominated. Dan Severn was a 40-something year-old journeyman wrestler and he won like 3 UFCs in a row until a younger wrestler with better boxing beat him up.

> some guy who was born rich and never fight in his life travel the world to learn martial arts then meet with mountain ninkas and become a master in a few years.
>realistic

> man who was raised in a family of scientists who all works for the US military and experts in weapon.
> Turn out to be pretty good at engineer and science.
> unrealistic

>tfw tongue that delicious ass
;_;

again....trying to bring up reality in a capeshit movie...why the autism?