Yfw the world forgets that muslims halted the chinese zerg from conquering the world

>yfw the world forgets that muslims halted the chinese zerg from conquering the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Talas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guararapes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

christian army always useless anyway

say thanks to turkics that btfo'd them by cavalry attack

Muslims are weak. Chinks are weak. They both cant conquer Europe except for some lazy shitholes like Spain and Greece.

The Chinese couldn't do anything.

It's all about the Battle of Tours 732 and the Battle of Vienna 1683.

t. country that got conquered by a corporation

The fuck are you talking about man, you had your ass handled by both spaniards and portugueses many times.
>daily reminder that sissy dutchies were beaten by injuns with bows and small swords while they had cannons and guns.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guararapes

I think the people here would rather die than admit that.

Case in point.

>some random battle about some random Portuguese colony thats not even worth mentioning in our history books
For Brazil our presence might have been important, but for us it was just a footnote of some random company.

>Iberians are muslim meme

>but for us it was just a footnote of some random company
It was one of the most successful companies of all time and the main reason you were a colonial empire.

Just because you're a dumb ass that doesn't know history doesn't mean that others don't.

You know we had more than one company.

>200 thousand
Very impressive desu

I would have preferred a tang controlled middle asia tbqh instead of turko-persian.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No it wasnt you moron.
The Dutch East India Company wich you obviously are referring to had nothing to do with brazil

wtf poland why are you posting this soft sissy stuff, no one online is impressed by this

wtf is happening here

Something about the Dutch taking over Indonesia

A Pole posting what could potentially be an underage girl

And people bitching about said Pole

Pedo pole is crashing this thread

better chinks than mudslimes desu

pedo pole strikes again

>muslims and chinks killing each other

yes...HAHA, YES...!

Who is talking about importance here m8? I'm talking about you having your ass handled.

so does every country now kek lols lmaoo

where are their parents? (inb4 the photograph is)

Oh shit, I missed pedo pole.
I saw him around these past few days, and I knew he'd be crashing threads in no time.

Sinnic civilization holding sway over what is today the Islamic world, and being in turn influenced by its ancient civilizations, would've made a better outcome IMHO, there's no scenario in which administration could have possibly been centralized in east Asia so what you would've had would have been Turkic Buddhists strongly influenced by Hellenic civilization and even Persian and Hindu, holding sway over the historic sphere of influence of Muslim Arabs. In what delussional scenario is having Islam in the world a better scenario than this? Rather than Muslim redentism radicalizing Western Christendom you would have had philosophically richer Eastern traditions such as Confucianism and Taoism influencing the West which would have survived regardless, if the core of Europe was able to whitstand Ottomans and Moorish inavders it certainly could have held against the alternative.

I'm by no means saying this would have been a perfect world but who knows how things might have turned out, Constantinople and the Levant could have remained in Christian hands as well as north Africa, such a world bordering a Sinnic influenced middle east sounds like a paradise to me.

look for the thread on desuarchive, the pics are still there

Oh please, the Chinese were never even slightly a threat. They're literally Arab-tier when it comes to warfare.

The Mongols, on the other hand, they were a real threat. Had they not had internal disputes and succession issues, who knows what the fuck would have happened. They had already rekt Rus, Poland and Hungary, so it stands to reason that the HRE could have been next.

Its a pity the muslims didn't lose. The chinese culture would have been far better than the shitstain on the middleeast

this

>Chinese culture is good
That's a great meme you have there.
Those numbers look greatly exaggerated;

You don't have to be good to be better than muslims.

Don't you have evening prayer to go to?

>Chinese culture is good
Of course not, but it's still a thousand times better than all Muslim cultures, except those which have been extremely neutered by Russia such as Kazakhstan, Tatarstan and Azerbaijan.

Nah, muslims were pretty cool before the mongols. Gaels were living in mudhuts when they were building Granada
>Don't you have evening prayer to go to?
I'm an atheist

If by world you mean eastern central Asia then sure. The main change would be that region of the silk road would be under more Chinese control and it would be hard to predict how that would change history, if at all.

Besides considering that muslims were attacking Europe and christendom in the west and China in the far east, it would probably have been beneficial for Europe that China engage their east flank and draw away warriors and steal wealth, which might have distant repercussions to the war machines of westernmost muslim armies.

Even if China won it would note have ended islamic conquest.
However, that you should know is that mongols completely oblitirated islamic world (they never recovered from that one) during their conquest and almost made persians went extinct.

what chinese culture offer?

Paper, block printing, gunpowder etc.

Maybe he's talking about modern day shit post-cultural revolution PRC culture, but medieval Chinese dynasties were very advanced