You mean to tell me that in 7 YEARS she couldn't escape from an aluminium fucking garden shed???

you mean to tell me that in 7 YEARS she couldn't escape from an aluminium fucking garden shed???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she

there's your problem, women are not good at problem solving

But she did escape

It doesn't matter. This isn't the kind of film where that matters. Grow up.

Its been longer than 7 years and you still couldn't escape from your parent's basement

Paging Dr. user to the Burn Ward.

REKT

Love how they ran into a dude and then he somehow noticed distress in a child not talking but trying to hand him paper

Then the cops somehow figure out where she is from a description that could match 1000 square miles

Dumbest shit ever

i'm literally lmaoing @ your life right now

thread is done.

op btfo

holy shit I have never seen a burn this bad

>climb ontop of the wardrobe
>break the fucking window and escape

worst film of 2015

FLAWLESS VICTORY.

my movie of the year

desu

I kept a girl in my basement for 11 years and all I really did was install some deadbolts and put bars in the windows.
Once you break their spirit and make them dependant on you, it's pretty easy to keep them from escaping.

Joseph Fritzl please leave

this honestly personally hurts please delete

>samefagging your own reddit tier "burn" this hard

wew

>23 posts
>17 ids

>posting a facebook frog

jokes on you. I didn't post a single one of those

Yeah, because they're all the same person.

Fucking idiot.

The first one was me. I can't vouch for the rest.

checkmate, atheist

still not me m8

RIIIIIIIIPPPPPP

>distill urine in cup until it's acid enough to melt through steel
>escape
>grind kid's baby teeth into fine powder and apply to keypad to see which keys been pressed and in which order based on fingerprint smear direction
>escape
>create life size life like doll out of skin flakes and drain hair
>paint yourself same color as wall next to door
>wait against wall until he comes and goes because he thinks you just don't wanna talk
>sneak a peek at door code as he leaves
>escape
>get pregnant by son and give birth to incest mutant monster that tear shed apart with hulk powers
>escape
>cut out batman logo and place it against ceiling window and light it from behind when it's cloudy outside
>wait for batman
>escape
>say "candyman" three thousand times in mirror
>shed explodes with candymen
>escape

she didn't even try fucking stupid bitch

Haven't seen a burn that bad since Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn.

holy shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

The movie in general is kind of dumb.

First off the bad guy wouldn't be distant. Most freaks that do something like that would be a father to that child. He wouldn't go in there every week just for raping, he'd want to be a family man to that woman. Besides Ariel Castro, you look at all of the freaks that did this and that's what they did.

Also, there'd be some attachment to the guy. Stockholm Syndrome affects everyone when they're exposed to their captor long enough. It would have been nice if the movie explored that a little bit.

In general it was pretty shallow and tame famalam. Could have been more.

honestly not that good of a burn

DAT BOI

oh shit waddup

supposedly it was based on a true story

BTFO

ITT: /r/Sup Forums keeps replying to a really shitty 'burn' so they can get a good screencap

>user tries to discuss a film
>HAHA SICK BURN XD XD
>UPVOPTED O SHIT LOL XD

No it wasn't.

Based in the sense that women get kidnapped and end up mothering children that they never wanted in a million years, maybe. Jaycee Dugard, for example, however that situation was a lot different than what this movie showed.

>asking a frodo.jpg quality question
>trying to discuss a film

I saw this shit on twitter today, it spread pretty quickly

The world is full of unique events though. Not everything has to follow a pattern.

>>say "candyman" three thousand times in mirror
>>shed explodes with candymen
>>escape

Kek'd harder at this than that anal-devastating burn above

holy shit, took you long enough to photoshop that, kid. what level of mad are you right now?

DELETE THIS!

Not mad at all bro

Super mad.

very

> The bad guy wouldn't be distant. Most freaks that do something like that would be a father to that child.

How do you "know" this?

Amazing

Duck and cover. He's dropping bombs on your dumb ass.

This. Frodo invites memeing

Except in lore threads where it results in a fucking avalanche of autism and textual analysis that are the comfiest threads on Sup Forums.

savage

She didn't know she was in a garden shed

delet

Somone call up the shriners hospital becuse OP is suffering from extensive 3rd degree burns

In the book she tries. It's reinforced with led and fencing that goes like 10 feet into the ground. Also Jack talks about his erections a lot. It's really uncomfortable.

what?

Why did they cut the little girl's hair so short at the end? That didn't make any sense

wow

Look guys, I'm only PRETENDING to be retarded!

ouch

woweee can't wait to see this one on /r/Sup Forums!!! xddd

it's a shitty tumblr meme. anyone using it here is a filthy normalfag invader.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

:)

>Desperate to escape.
>You have the perfect opportunity to kill this motherfucker and run while he's riding your dick.

This shit is a glorified lifetime movie of the week. Why did so many internet movie critics blow their proverbial wad over this like it was a masterpiece?

OH SNIGGITY SNIGGITY SNAP CRACKLE POP, OP DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID TILL HE GOT. MEMES MEMES MAY MAY MAY MEMES

He had a passcode. plus, this kind of shit actually happens. Look up Josef Fritz you pleb.

>HERPY DERPY DOO DAH DEH, WHY NOT THEY JUST GET OUT TOO?

I can tell this is a redditor who's just itching to post his 'witty' response to /r/Sup Forums. He probably samefagged the first 10 replies, which is enough to convince autists that a post is funny enough to reply to with shitty meme reaction faces so they can feel they're a part of an 'epik bread' xddd.

Kill yourself you filthy redditor. This board has enough of you faggots from /got/.

>Giant fucking window she could most likely fit through to escape

>GIANT FUCKING WINDOW SHE CAN MOST LIKELY FIT THROUGH.

Are you seriously this much of an assblasted faggot that has to defend a shitty movie like this because muh critical acclaim?

It was a bulletproof glass skylight faggot. Do you even movie?

You shut your whore mouth. Branfu > Jackfu