He's so awkward
Why doesn't he yell more like his NORUUURRNND BRRUUDUUAUUUUAAAA

Be industrious!

who the fuck is asatru

WE WUZ VAIKANGZ shit

this is extraordinarily cringeworthy

THE NOOOOOOTHAN BROTHERS

Scandinavian Neo-paganist movement that is modernist and Edda based

We all know who is the brains of the operation though. The ones who writes the scripts, edits, finds shoot locations.

Is this proxy shilling?

No. WE are all normal people.

And who is WE?

THE NOOOOOTHAN BROTHERS

THE NÅÅÅÅRDERN BROTHÖÖÖÖÖRS

They seem like nice kids, definetely meatheads tho

The nooooorthenr brothas.

THE MIDDLE EASTERN BROTHERS

A "religion" middle-class suburban, uncultured european atheist kids turn to when they realize how emasculated atheism and feminism has made them (this is usually coupled with a failed love life in a society with a hook-up culture)

yuck

give me 1 reason they should be a meme

> balding scandinavians try to preserve their culture of high carbohydrate meals and seasonal affective disorder

please, enough!

they already are

>>>should

They already are, strayacunt

>he unironically spent 10 minutes making this image in microsoft paint

great picture, thanks lads, will use in the future

Jew detected

Hope.
Return to the original nordic ethnic religion.

Those young peeps will grow into wonderful adults. They are exactly the kind of person that newer generations need. And you make fun of them. I appreciate them and find their videos very good.

I don't see the meme.

All I see is a couple of tryhards. Nothing particularly memeworthy.

WUZ

agree
it's funny though

VAIKANGZ

>it's funny though
it's not though

please somebody tell me what is funny/interesting about these cunts other than some sort of anti-cuck circlejerk of your own imagining

it's funny because they act like anime larpers and their videos are so homoerotic despite being right wing extremists

>tfw 12% nordic brother genes

>gay people can't be right wing
>Expressing national pride is extremist

>06
perhaps I need to watch more of their videos

Stop bullying Nordics.

>tfw 120% nordicbrödergenes

the right usually hate gays
extremist is maybe the wrong word but i have no doubt these guys would round up all foreigners in concentration camps if it was socially acceptable

>mfw beta leftists have no clue how based Carolus Rex and Hitler are

It was weird seeing the golden one transition from saying "okay, we need to protect democracy from islamists" to outright saying "I'm a fascist and we need to be more like Duterte"

I stopped watching after he put a Johnny Cash song at the beginning of one of his videos praising Duterte's summary executions. The irony of what everything Johnny Cash stood for was lost on him

>mfw they got doxxed in Sverigetråden

You can separate a musician's politics and music

Just look at your own high priest Vikernes. His neopaganism is a result of his contempt for contemporary western society. When he began despising society in his teens, he viewed Christianity as the root cause of all vices and problems because of its predominate place in Norwegian culture, even though Norwegian society is far from Christian. It's all just a reaction to modern society which is lifted up to be the most advanced and greatest, but thus greatly despised by its outcasts and rejects because they see the problems in this supposed Utopia.

>one girl
what did they mean by this?

Post vocaroo

Barely with Cash. You can grab some of his more vague "I will stay strong" songs I guess, but Cash infused a lot of his beliefs into many of his songs. While things like "Ain't No Grave" might seem less specific, they all attested to his steadfast Christian values, a part of that being fierce opposition to the death penalty. He didn't write all of his songs, but he made covers of many songs that he believed represented his beliefs.

Cash stood for an older code of Christian morality that would be lost on many today

youtube.com/watch?v=n8CzFVm1Yio

bros before hoes

Pretty good desu

WTF I hate Ireland now

Please Carolus Rex was a joke, he lost everything including his own life. He won a few battles in the beginning then thought he knew what he was doing and lost the rest, his elevator just did not go all the way to the top floor. He should have been served the Erik the 14th pea soup.

I would say defend the scandinavias, finland, iceland, the baltics and all lands and islands feeling they are affiliated with and have the same values as mainland sweden.

Also i think people from non european countries should also take part in the defence of the lands. It will integrate them and inspire them to follow the scandinavian ways.

holy shit! rare!