It's Friday night and we're on Sup Forums. Can we get a Norm Macdonald appreciation thread going?

It's Friday night and we're on Sup Forums. Can we get a Norm Macdonald appreciation thread going?

You guys always deliver on this based man. Post what you got.

youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0
youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw
youtube.com/watch?v=TRVslkan08U
youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=2mhUIIhcTb8
youtube.com/watch?v=eE6QzDrT_x8
youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=QsPILppmZtE
youtube.com/watch?v=EXrefTGDZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ofXxinOtPiQ
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj83uTLxdjMAhXjxYMKHUrqCqsQtwIIHTAA&url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy87ys_norm-macdonald-on-conan-5-17-2011_fun&usg=AFQjCNGDytciN4jzf6Ezgc5e9kL_Kbw2IQ&sig2=ZgWciEmX7f-N74oAm5pwFA
youtube.com/watch?v=GuW8vJldqss
youtube.com/watch?v=7RWS1WjUQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=zBmIoUO7_Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=_t3M14iWyn8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5JDzvkEA0
youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM
youtube.com/channel/UC8_zk5rASqkysHCNA24-F_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

pls reply ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw

youtube.com/watch?v=TRVslkan08U

youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY

Does anyone have the clip of Norm on Conan telling a joke about Andy sucking off people for a nickel?

Top kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mhUIIhcTb8

Can't find it. A lot of the searches come out to like 20mins to an hour and I'm not going to sift through everything. This was pretty funny tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=eE6QzDrT_x8

I talked to Adam Eget this week and he swears they're meeting soon to discuss the podcast.

Best podcast moment?

youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0

>He was in Northern Canada

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QsPILppmZtE

youtube.com/watch?v=EXrefTGDZmE

youtube.com/watch?v=ofXxinOtPiQ

andy the swedish german?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj83uTLxdjMAhXjxYMKHUrqCqsQtwIIHTAA&url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy87ys_norm-macdonald-on-conan-5-17-2011_fun&usg=AFQjCNGDytciN4jzf6Ezgc5e9kL_Kbw2IQ&sig2=ZgWciEmX7f-N74oAm5pwFA

He's fucking great. Is he, like, Michael Shannon's father or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=GuW8vJldqss

I remember watching this live. Holy shit how did they let him get away with that?

>The show has gotten really bad, well you'll see

God damn I fucking love this man.

i'm sure he probably gave them the slip and did his own monologue

i think lorne michaels hated him even though he was the only dude there that had consistently funny shit

One of my last nights in San Antonio I saw him live. He did not disappoint.
Norm came on stage with a bunch of notes, and he tried to read one, then just tossed them all on the ground and rambled for almost two hours. When they gave him the cue to wrap it up, he he asked us if we cared if her went over like 30 minutes, and we all cheered. Dude is the ultimate natural funny guy. He also told the funniest Bill Cosby joke I've ever heard.

"Some people say that the worst part of Bill Cosby raping people is the hypocrisy. I'd like to think the "rape" part would be the worst part. You wake up in a random hotel room, don't know where you are, big sweaty black cock in your face, 'AAHHH HYPOCRISY!'"

Does Norm have a really good friendship with Conan or something? He has been having Norm on his show consistently even when Norm is not in the spotlight.

>he can't spell A-B-C

its easy as 1-2-3

This man is a living legend and he doesn't get employed because producers know he doesn't give a fuck. Hence he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

so post the moth joke and him saying "bored"?

I pretty sure Norm is well like by many comedians and is friends with Conan, but the reason he was on his show so much is when Conan started he didn't always have many guests, so he'd just call up Norm and ask him to come on the show.
I remember reading or watching a video explaining it somewhere.

The classic

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWS1WjUQAo

GBTR

That's interesting. Conan had his golden age, haven't watched much since. Every time I watch now he's not funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBmIoUO7_Gc

CHICKEN

STEAK

on gay pride...

youtube.com/watch?v=_t3M14iWyn8

This is fucking gold

You guys made me think of Mangrate so I had to rewatch this too youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5JDzvkEA0

YOUR MOUTH IS MY TOILET

EAT MY DOG SHIT SNOWMAN

REAL JERK
E
A
L

J
E
R
K

youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM
can't forget this one

> mfw I met Norm after a show once but completely froze up and didn't say anything to him

every single weekend update. the quality is shit because the guy kept getting his clips taken down.
youtube.com/channel/UC8_zk5rASqkysHCNA24-F_A
youtube can be a real jerk