How can whitey compete?

How can whitey compete?

It's weird because the best stories of the character were written by white jews

How controversial, a film that takes place in Africa will have a largely African population.

They're acting like it's on the same tier as putting a black guy in the Norse pantheon.

is the setting in africa?

the only white will be black widow as she if fucked by the entire cast repeatedly until her eyes roll full back

WE

goodbye Asian market

hello African market

Before Sup Forums starts getting asspained, does anyone think the one white person won't be more famous than the entirety of the black cast combined anyway?

>90%
>not 100%
that's racist

I know that they announced MBJ as the villain today, but is Andy Serkis gonna play Ulysses Klaw in this as well?

yep they will be rushing to the local cinemas in africa

reminder that eddie murphy films were good.

coming to america was great and it had an almost all black cast. don't be closed minded faggots. even if you hate you some niggers, good is still good.

inb4
>capeshit
>good

Does he have a romantic interest? is she white?

>yfw the bigger villain is white

I don't see the problem

Awesome information, I'll have to further research this for my report on the history of cucks.

they are great places to kidnap large groups of women

More importantly will Wiz Khalifa be in it?

>90% black

Oh boy wer're going to have Seb Stan and Martin Freeman making up the other 10%

Cool. Not gonna see it.

>2015
>not knowing about afrikino

WUZ

a note to Sup Forums:

black people being entertainers isn't progressive propaganda, its tradition.

Why is it okay for a major company to announce something like this? It's madness that they can literally say word for word we are gonna have x amount of y ethnic group in our film, and its a good thing.

Fuck off, Sup Forums, Black Panther was genuinely great. He deserves better than your retarded cuck memes.

By not paying for the nigger movies.

>the cast will probably be 30% rappers, 30% r&b singers, 30% British actors and 10% white actresses

>story based in Africa
>cast is mostly Black

And this is newsworthy why?

HOWWWWWWW PROGRESSIVEEEEEEEEEEE

>white
>jews

pick one

you're not black. pls stop baiting the Sup Forumstards

There are white Africans retard

I don't care how bad they look, those fuckers care more about their movies made on a non existent budget than the Jews at Hollywood do

>A movie set in Africa about an African nation having most of its cast be black is SJW pandering

>90% black cast

Guaranteed the international posters will be them all in costume.

So it's just every other movie in reverse??

woah a movie about a black super hero pandering to black people? how insane!

goddamn does anything trigger this fucking site more than black people?

>African-American
Fuck off. Put real Africans in this movie, for fuck's sake.

by enslaving blacks?

Just remember not to cry too much when nobody watches it. Worst part is that it won't be the all black cast that kills this movie but the fact that it's a superhero movie not set in america

This is smart, make a movie for black kids and teens. Their gonna eat it up and put another franchise is marvels wallet

Didn't hotel rwanda do pretty well despite both factors, or is the fact that it's a super hero movie going to impede it?

How does China handle the posters for Black Panther?

The 10% that are white will be one random Avenger and then all of the bad guys

This movie will gross less than Ant-Man.

I'm talking about the 'newsworthy' story behind it.

>be white
>ancestors try to rape, enslave, and/or kill every unsuspecting group they come in contact with that doesn't have the capacity to defend themselves properly
>including different ethnic european tribes
>inherent a great deal of resources from conquests
>be surprised/feel insulted when we're depicted as villains in stories throughout the world

how do i interpret this? is it an agenda to depict whites in historical accuracy or as heroes instead? this shit gets kind of confusing.

It's just a poster of Martin Freeman

That's fucking hilarious, man. I love chink-nigger hatred. It's like a snap back to reality from all of this diversity nonsense pushed in the west.

i can't wait for this to flop like xmen

it makes sense since he lives in an isolated island or whatever the fuck

what's the matter?

Totally the same demographic yeah

Right??? Like it's not even just mildly annoying anymore -- it's infuriating. I'm not a liberal whatsoever, and have literally zero political inclinations, but it's fucking insane how backwards and delusional this goddamn website is.

Well it's a movie about an African superhero in an African country. Isn't it obvious that the cast would be black? I mean it's not like anyone thought Barbershop 3 was gonna have to many white people in it.

We were African Tribesman and other such things

Replace white with 'African', or virtually any other race, and your post is still 100% correct.

Please kill yourself, faggot. The history books of the civilization WE built focuses on OUR history, which involves all the shit you listed, but let's not forget the Arabs and niggers who've been raping and enslaving (and still do this day in the 21st century) forever as well.

Ok yeah you're right about that

>giving the guy with zero personality his own movie

It's because he's black and has a decent suit

KANGZ

Black user, black people are doing the same exact thing right now as we speak

>just remember not to cry too much when nobody watches it

what's your dog in this fight? did some black person rape your ancestors or something?

it's bizarro af with white people. the main people that should be racists are blacks. i guess it's that irrational, tribal mentality. anything outside of your group is a threat even if it's trying to be an ally.

>Just remember not to cry too much when nobody watches it.
It's fine, they can get people to watch anything by putting "Avengers" and "Iron Man" on the posters.

Do the chinks really loathe niggers or is it just a meme?

>the main people that should be racists are blacks

And they are. Blacks are so racist, they're racist against eachother based on their shade of blackness even. There is no one in the world more outwardly racist than blacks.

its Disney MCU. its going to be 80%+ on RT, and make triple its cost.

There is no recorded proof that white people weren't in Africa as long as black people did

>There is no one in the world more outwardly racist than blacks.

asians

Nope. Even Asians tend to be subtle about it. Blacks are loud and hostile racists.

What does China have against wookies?

Hey nigger, how does it feel knowing no matter how much affirmative action bullshit is added to the system, your kind will never succeed? Even Hispanics are doing better than you all.

No, I'm just a nihilist and I like to take the reality of the world with a bit of humor, I have no personal beef

This won't sell well. Unless the cuck market is absolutely massive, but I don't think it's as bad as we think

They don't like them in movies. There are a few examples of Chinese taking black leads of posters so people are more likely to go see it.

Domestically, it'll do fine. This is the Barack Obama of the MCU, after all.

Overseas, that's an entirely different story.

I was more making a joke like a white version of kangz, but I admit ignorance as to most African history

That movie was made for that specific story

Feige is a self hating white man.

It's the golden egg goose, just chop it open and get all the eggs out now

>African history

They alter marketing to remove blacks, and they flat out banned same sex imagery in film.

China doesn't give a fuck.

>Replace white with 'African', or virtually any other race, and your post is still 100% correct

could you pls stfu trying to pretend like other groups found it necessary to conquer the world? you're a faggot for even pretending - and then you hold it against other groups for not succeeding/progressing as far as whites. pls don't portend that whites weren't barbarous fucking murderers and that every group was maleficent and as brutal as they were. stop grouping everyone together because it eases your pathetic conscience. if you're going to take credit for conquests then pls understand the compunction, the culture, and base arrogance that allows for this sort of brutality to exist in the world.

yeah, other groups are guilty of it - but if you understand degrees, then you'll get why something that burns is different than something that warms.

>compete
Box office will be the meter.
Nignogs will be btfo

I didn't know priest was white.

>Captain America is an American from America
>Captain Africa is from Wakanda, a nation that doesn't even exist

Why did they have to make up a country that doesn't exist to portray Africa as dignified?

We discovered America and shiet

>conquest is bad
And see, that's where your entire argument falls flat, because the entire basis of it is incorrect.

You can always return home to try to reinstate the peaceful African utopia we ruined.

>Overseas, that's an entirely different story.
How well did shit like Creed or Straight Outta Compton do internationally?

well that's what I was asking when I questioned whether or not it being a different genre would make that huge a difference. I don't know what's popular.

not that i want to feed you but yes his arch nemesis, ulysses klaw, is white.

pls don't excuse historical brutality because some amorphous group like 'blacks' are doing something cruel in the world. groups/tribes are different and have different moral structures. "whites" in america group themselves together because it's convenient. don't let them group everyone else together or play by their definitions. be better than them.

I think in a rush to get Spider-Man into the MCU, they pretty much killed any hype for Black Panther people would have had. Civil War was going to be a lead in for the Black Panther movie, but now all I can think about is Spider-Man Homecoming.

You can ask the Balkans, the Greeks, the middle east Christians, the berbers, the Kabyles, the Spanish, the Poles, the Indians, the Chinese and blacks if Islam warms or burn.

>>be Arab
>>ancestors try to rape, enslave, and/or kill every unsuspecting group they come in contact with that doesn't have the capacity to defend themselves properly
>>including different ethnic Middle Eastern tribes
>>inherent a great deal of resources from conquests
>>be surprised/feel insulted when we're depicted as villains in stories throughout the world

Inshallah! The infidels must pay!

Do african tribes have written history from centuries ago? Or is egypt all they have?

China hates niggers?

T-T-T-T-T-TWENTY SIXTEEN

>Whites
>anywhere near as brutal and savage as Muslims
Get a load of this kebab.

See

They will spin it as a "Look at how progressivewe are" thing.

Nigga, all Asian countries hate blackies. They're even more racist than the rest of the world

Oh man a movie about a (highly fictional because that's the only way they could do it) non-shit African nation has lots of black people in it. Wow.