>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw didn't wait
Nice dubs tho

>tfw no matter how good or bad you or anybody else plays their cards, we will all be reduced to ashes in nuclear fire a few years from now and nobody will even be around to try and figure out how succesfull this particular stain on floor was in his life

>le fedora nihilist meme

You are the worst kind of person

d.elet

tldr

Friends are for the weak.

t. Autistic friendless retard NEET

What is this whole "popular in school" meme?
Is it a typical north american thing ?

Here before Internet and the smartphones, things used to be simpler than that, even the lone guys had a few friends; of course there always was _that_ popular guy, good at sports, around which dozens of people revolved, but out of this I can't remember anyone obsessed with being poopular.

Then you weren't very unpopular

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
goodbye

t. Canadian.

lol the insecure blonde road fag strikes again.

You have some legit retardation if you don't see how valuable social skills are for getting anywhere in life

Roid*

I have plenty of social skills. That's different than friends. Where did I say "you shouldn't have any social skills." That doesn't mean you should be emotionally dependent on other people.

The only reason to have friends is if you have a mutual interest.

This dude wants someone to be emotionally dependent on because he himself is too weak.

>The only reason to have friends is if you have a mutual interest.

Yes, no shit?

How do you think people communicate in this world?

good post

Yeah but op just wants someone to hold him and tell him everything's all right cause he's weak.

Sounds like OP is regretting waiting too long, and warning others suffering the same.

He shouldn't be an emotionally dependent little wussy.

>dude just be content with having no friends and never networking with anyone like me lmao

t. mcdonalds employee

You have problems roid boi.

t. mcjob worker

Hurry hurry, go suck your fat bosses' dick to get a few more hours flipping burgers this week.

Maybe try to get laid with that pimply goblin-looking coworker too. Pathetic loser.

Low testosterone

Low wage

Low networth

Low stature

Low social value

Is there anything you're low in?

Just pathetic. Just SAD. S A D.

In my senior year of high school and I have literally not made one friend in the past 10 years.

Pathetic lmao

Have you accepted you'll be a loser? you're going to work a dead end job for ever. Pathetic waste of space.

Dude I already know you're a loser who needs roids cause he's too weak to lift anything above baby weight. Just because you're a blonde bitch boi doesn't mean you have to compensate by being an obnoxious douche. Low stature? I'm probably bigger than you. Inferior blonde weeny. Blondes are considered the least attractive kind of men by women. Even below redheads.

>Blondes are considered the least attractive kind of men by women

source: My ass

lmao stay broke boi

Someone needs to beat your little small dick obnoxious ass. You are a cancer to this board and to everything and everyone around you. I really hope you get kidney failure from those steroids.

I've already accepted it since I was 12. Once I turn 21, r-day will commence, and my suffering will finally come to an end.

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Do Nofap. It really works. It'll change your life. And if you do it I'll be your friend.

>Dude le survey lmao

Surveys are retarded women don't know what they want.

>Hurr durr i hate guys with muscle
>Has sex with amateur bodybuilder

>Hurr i like x
>Her boyfriend is y

Keep coping tho poorfag. I love how you don't even argue that you have a mcjob. Hahahahaha

Don't worry bro. Become a martyr for what you believe and enter the next world.

I have weed to smoke and food to eat. And I'm sure I'm smarter than you. I'm just relaxing at the moment. I was accepted into school but that's not my MO at the moment.

See the fact that you feel the need to put others down shows how fucked you are. Just because you're a blonde freak whose enemy is the son doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone else.

And yes that's hypocritical but you started it.

lmoaaa stay poor

being smart doesn't mean shit, it's all about your social skills

There's a reason the most extroverted personality types make far more than the autistic type-A personality beta cubicle-cuck who just crunches numbers like a little shit

Sun*

My boyfriend asked me out constantly hours after we met for the first time while drunk and he's the sweetest guy I've ever met.
If he can do it, I know you guys can too! ^_^

Yeah but contrary to what you think being socially smart doesn't necessarily mean being as obnoxious as possible. And also it's bad for your heart.

and then he creampied your boypuss?

I cant, jacking off is the only pleasure I get in life.

Everything becomes pleasurable when you stop. And your face won't get all red and flushed all the time.

Y-yeah.
He's a little rougher than I would like but

And you'll pop way more random boners and it still feels good. Think about it. Does a horse jerk off? Does a bull jerk off? No. That's why they have so much energy and stamina.

My dog jacks off and he is energetic

stop u fucking shitposter

stop selling them false dreams

stop shitposting u freak

But probably not as much as you. And probably because he has no outlet to expel all his pent up sexually energy. Not to mention he likely has no balls and therefore no seed to release.

But horses and bulls have sex, I do not.

It's the truth and you're so pathetic you can't even do it. You waste your life on a worthless compulsive behavior and you're too weak to stop. You need to do it because you're addicted.

lmao

some of us have functioning sex drives and actually NEED to masturbate because we're not ball less little faggots like you

You wear a chastity cage, of course it's easy for you not to be aroused ever

You need to stop wanting to compulsively release your semen. You're supposed to hold onto it. Semen contains testosterone among other hormones and minerals. It takes sperms 90 days to fully mature so it's impossible for daily masturbation to be normal.

Big Baltic Bullies

You need to masturbate? Why? You can just have a wet dream. If you were so bad ass you wouldn't need to masturbate because you'd be having sex.

you're retarded lmao

>If you were so bad ass you wouldn't need to masturbate because you'd be having sex

Yeah it's not really possible for me to have sex with an attractive girl 3-4x a day, not really possible for anyone really

Why doesn't an elephant need to masturbate? Is an elephant a ballless faggot? You're supposed to save your semen up to inseminate females and it literally gives you extra energy and sexual stamina.

>Why doesn't an elephant need to masturbate? Is an elephant a ballless faggot?

because they're a different species

What kind of retarded question is this lmao

You need to masturbate because you're addicted and you don't know any other way of life so you rationalize a pointless, compulsive behavior. If your sex drive that you needed to masturbate constantly your dick would literally get hard and ejaculate without you even touching it.

Why was masturbation promoted as a deviant behavior for most of history? Because they knew it was bad.

I need to masturbate because i have a strong sex drive and I don't want to spend the entire day with an erection and think about sex when I'm trying to get work done.

stop being a retarded faggot psuedoscientist regurgitating fundamentalist christian memes

You got BTFO last time, you keep getting BTFO but you do it anyway.

Was so high^

tfw have no idea about what is going on in this thread

Why do some people think that they are support to make friends in school? This may actually happen, but in general students typically are just forced into activities involving groups of them.

DELET THIS

But that's good having an erection all day. That means you are virile. That pent up sexual energy is what gives you power. Masturbation is willingly castrating yourself.

I just got erection in the middle of class, even though I masturbate 1-2 times a day

You're telling me it's pseudoscience and then admitting you'd have a boner all day. That's how we're supposed to be. Horny all the time thinking about pussy.

You drift back to hanging out with your own kind eventually.

I didn't say it was impossible to get an erection if you masturbate. But the ones you get when you don't are diamonds.

If animals jacked off as much as some human fap addicts do they would probably get sick and lose the will to live. Isn't it funny how the majority of fap addicts are miserable?

Literally our only purpose in life is to cum in pussy so to cum in your hand is a complete waste.

This is you fapping.

This is you No fapping.