>live in 'white' prison you can easily run away from
>don't do it because you hate yourself for being a pole
FTFY

You got a million better reasons to hate yourself than that, piczko

i know that well, ziomebelu.

stronk_hold

motto of the stronghold

POLAND BTFO

If Trump loves Poland, why does he support our greatest enemy aka Russia?

Better relations =/= support. If I were you I'd prefer that over Obama and Hillary's Cold War 2.

>Cold War 2
Literally meme invented by Russian propaganda.
The only one who pushes towards CW2 currently is Russia with their constant fuckery with their former satelite states.

>Better relations =/= support
Better relations = ignoring Russia's aggressive expansionism = support.

Relations were fine with Russia until Obama entered power. Putin sensed a weak leader and took advantage of it. It's not like Poland wouldn't be balls deep into the Ukraine too if it had the chance.

>be polish
>80% of the time your skies are gray and depressing
>you have to get by with $500 monthly, including housing expenses
>no perspectives for a good job except in computing and other STEM areas
>even in those you get paid half of what you could be earning if you moved to the west

yes yes, fuck poland, this shitty country shouldn't exist

>Relations were fine with Russia until Obama entered power
>t. clueless victim of Russian propaganda
Relations between Russia and USA actually were improved during Obama's first term and after 2008 war against Georgia. Then Russia chimped out again in 2014.

>It's not like Poland wouldn't be balls deep into the Ukraine
Ukraine controlled by Poland will be much more beneficial for US than Russian control.

I was alive during that time so no it's not propaganda. Russia was actually amicable towards joining NATO during Bush's first term (something which has also been suggested by your politicians). The US turned them away, and then once Obama, a President who doesn't give a fuck about Europe, came into office and Putin saw a chance to start moving forward with his fuckery.

>Ukraine controlled by Poland
Would have been beneficial for everybody, Ukrainians would be in the EU, and the east could go to Russia. Only problem then would be you would share an even larger border with them with no natural boundaries.

>you would share an even larger border with them
I'm not an autist who thinks about the ACTUAL control, what I've meant is that they should become our puppet state.

>the east could go to Russia
Hell no. Russia must remain as weak as possible.

Who gives a fuck, there are already 100 million of them. They would be far less destructive if given to their homeland, just look at the Russians living in the Baltics, all niggers and potential collaborators with an invading force.

>They would be far less destructive if given to their homeland
I'm all for that, we should expell all the Russians remaining in Ukraine, Belarus and Baltic states.

Why are poles so edgy

*pointy

>expelling invasive parasites from your country is "edgy"

>muh ebil russians XDDDD lmao parasites niggerlz XDD

I mean i bet you two share the same wet dreams but this guy is pure cringe material

>"our greatest enemy"
>"our"
>"must remain as weak as posible"
t. General lieutenant pawel
>"we should expell them"
>"we"
/his/ truly took the good posters from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Yes, normal people identify with their countries and use the word "we" to accurately describe themselves as part of a collective. What is the issue here?

That he isnt gonna do shit, its autistic, i mean he is just being edgy "they should become our puppet state" for fucking what? How is that even going to affect in any way his life? "yeah lets move shit xd lol niggers xdd" the fuck is wrong with you?

How new are you?

>lmao newfag

You do realize this kind of shit is Sup Forums tier, unless you're trying to tell me that everyone on this board was just pretending to be somehow better and totally not cancer, when its not only cancer but also weeb

Calm down Paco and climb up that wall already.

Nice meme bro, want me to help u clean mr first world's bathroom?

You sound upset.