Bashes your head with a metal stick causing permanent brain damage

>bashes your head with a metal stick causing permanent brain damage
>stomps on your kneecaps and handicaps you for life

i cannot kill for i am no monster... father... forgive me......

daredevil is literally dindu personified

and he only beats up poor people and asians

and? crippled ain't dead.

You're right he should just let the criminals keep doing their thing, interfering would be racist.

are you fucking serious? this catholic moral dilemma bullshit is keeping the show down and you think it isn't corny as hell?

They literally addressed this in season 1. What the fuck is the matter with you? Were you born like this?

Frank IS right

it says Thou Shall Not Kill, not Thou Shall Not Cause Bodily Harm to Thugs

maybe just don't watch the show since it's obvious you're not a fan of Daredevil the show or Daredevil the character

what i'm saying is it's retarded that daredevil beats up half his opponents to near death and cripples them but then cries about not being capable of murder

How long is someone knocked out when you smash their head in?
Plus you can still actually kill someone they way

this
>one-two punch to the head
>conveniently knocked out for the duration of the battle
wow

>Throws a man down flight of stairs
>Bashes mans head into curb
>Chokes man out and tosses him off building
>I never kill

this

Triggered much, I just think they had to make it that way or else there would be no distinction between the punisher and daredevil, even though it's obvious the punisher has a more logical moral compass

Him being a religious man, would it not be more of a punishment to have to live with your actions than just be dead

i'm not religious, but i assume he could just confess and accept christ. then he'll be saved because that's how it works :)

I just want DAW to suffocate me with her thighs

This remembers me of that time when he throwed the extinguisher down a flight of stairs to hit a guy with it. The fact that he didn't even think about the chance of that guy getting killed shows how hypocrital Matt really is.
He's trying to stay loyal to to his faith and to his normal persona, but he just isn't, he's trully like Electra and Frank, he just doesn't want to admit it and this makes his character a fucking unbearable piece of shit.

Yes he is a dipshit. I think the series did a good job of conveying his idiocy and hypocrisy. Fronk was right, even he admits this in the end.

(ME)
Yeah at least it's inteantional, if it wasn't it would be /gog/ tier writting.

Does Captain America believe in the same philosophy, because in Civil War he may not have shot anyone but his fighting was certainly bad enough to hospitalize for life, if not plain lethal.

He's a trained fighter. He beats guys knowing how not to kill them

I don't like how the show make's Frank out to be a villian. In my mind he's a good guy and daredevil is just a pussy

have you seen the stairway fight in early season 2 i think? The guys keep getting up and he has to keep knocking them out

How does the show paint Frank as a villain? He's the anti-hero and he even got Daredevil to agree that sometimes killing the human trash was necessary.

I'm certain that Matt will kill in season 3.

Exactly, he knows they're still breathing

Typhoid Mary or Bullseye for Season 3?

He also threw a guy off a roof in cold blood and didn't check to see if he lived until asked. He also set a guy on fire, who then burned to death.

Captain America has no problem with killing in self-defense.

Typhoid Mary

Punisher was best character and his scenes were the best

What makes you so sure? Do you think Nobu's redhead assistant will become her?

His hypocrisy is pretty much the central theme of the show.... Did you not pick up on this or are you just stupid?

>is blind
>literally can see better than most people

So he's not fucking blind?

his eyes is blind
but his mind can see

~ ~ ~ M Y S TI C AL N I J N A ~ ~ ~

>implying season 3 won't open with matt in confession talking about his guilt for killing that Asian
His no kill rule is gonna be enforced even harder until a moment he absolutely needs to again