youtube.com/watch?v=3VsG1xtIwSk
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ake5iEDtPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Capeshit is so embarrassing on so many levels

Kevin Smith is officially retarded.

>opinion even being relevant after that Yoga Hosers trailer
lmao

He also sucked Phantom Menace's cock when it came out.

He's a shill.

>watch civil war
>it's actually the worst captain America film

6/10
Anyone who says it's good should probably kill themselves . Not even memeing

who

well there goes his cushy WB shilling job

Just another reason I won't watch

>that picture of him

Of course this capecuck loves it.
There isnt a capeshit he doesnt like it.

Who's Kevin Smith?

Xena actor

Will Smith's fat step-brother

If they paid him in his own weight to say that how much do you think he got?

>fat nu-male loves the newest flavour of capeSHIT

>>it's actually the worst captain America film

I actually agree, cw was very underwhelming for me

He was Uncle Phil on The Fresh Prince

that angry dude

He also said Spider-Man had a thick Queens accent. The man literally may not have seen the movie.

I'm really getting sick of these two cucks. It seems like the older you get the bigger pussy you become with regard to overly sentimental saccharine garbage. Bernardin said the greatest super hero movie ever made was "The Incredibles" because muh family values. He called it "high art." It is fine, for a cartoon, but it isn't the greatest anything of all time. His opinion on all movies seems to hinge on whether or not his autistic 7 year old son will like it. If he does, GENIUS!

Once you have kids your opinion on movies becomes irrelevant.

He's been officially retarded for awhile

Doesn't he host a DC show on AMC?

Whoops, looks like someone is getting fried.

>Spider-Man had a thick Queens accent
maybe he meant that he sounds like freddy mercury?

Agreed. It had a vibe of "we are just pretending lol"

KEK REDDIT BLACKED AUTISM CAPESHIT SJW KINO CUNNY DUMB FROGPOSTER IT AINT ME GAMER GIRL #MADATMORT BANE? EAGLES TO MORDOR IMAGINE

(YOU)
u mad?

I don't care what Kevin Smith thinks

When will he retract this by saying people misunderstood what he meant, and that they need to see CAWC more than once to understand it?

Wouldn't this hurt batfleck's feelings?

A NEENYER NARNY ????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=3VsG1xtIwSk

DANK MEME JUST WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS SAW X IS IT ANY GOOD HI WOOWIE HOTHEAD PESTERED PROVE ME WRONG PROTIP YOU CANT >IMPLYING

>Despite the supergeeks’ arguing either against working for the restrictive capitalist government or for their own sense of doing right and correcting injustice, the fact is, nothing here has gravitas. Civil War is politics as adolescents misperceive social/global crisis. >This has been going on for so long (ever since Hollywood realized the bounty to be had in cajoling comic-book culture’s ready audience; since, say, the 1978 Superman film, then 1989’s Batman) that, by now, the brainwashing is complete. The trivializing has grabbed such hold that when a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman), many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.

Come on kevin, you're WAY too old to be shitposting here, stop embarrassing yourself.

and loose some weight, for god's sake

u mad tho?

This

what the fuck

I have learned that the opinion opposite of Kevin Smiths is usually right

He has become terrible. So sad..

CW actually. And after he called BvS shit originally, he quickly backpedaled and said it was the greatest thing ever

Nah, I'm good.

spiderman 2 is the best capeshit ever made. prove me wrong

I'm sorry that's not Mystery Men

Until the next one.

Everyone sucked phantom menace's cock back then. The hype was insane.

he is such a dick sucker, but I have to admit Spider-man/Ant-man were great in it. African American Panther was pretty great too

why is kevin such a pleb?

is he not friends with ben al'fleq anymore?

He pretended to like Batman 5 Superman, his opinion is worthless. At least his house nigga had his heart in the right place.

Why does he dress like that

They haven't been friends since Affleck married Jennifer Garner.

That's not even remotely true.

Look everyone! He wants attention, special snowflake here.

Doesn't he say this about every big capeshit outing?

he couldn't even give an honest opinion on TFA because he sucked JJ's cock to get invited on set

So it's officially bad.

it is though, Ben got busy and Kevin got jealous, also, Garner and Kevin didn't see eye to eye.

now Kevin is living in Afflecks shadow, ironically enough.

his Instagram post prior to seeing BvS:

>Tonight I get to see an old friend wear tights again. Last time he was flying the @marvel colors; this time, he's the epicenter of the @dccomics universe. One time he was even facing a young Shakespeare wearing nothing but tights! In the 22 years I've been in this business, I've seen the guy wear lots of tights in lots of movies (including the #Superman tights). It's been years since I talked to him but I'm rooting for Ben and this flick. We're talking about a guy I used to dream & scheme with when I was a kid - the guy who first read the #darkknightreturns in hardcover on my condo floor back in '96 while we were making #ChasingAmy. And while we've taken decidedly different career paths since then (inasmuch as he has an actual career and I'm just a goof-off who still doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up), you never forget the kids you went to summer camp with. My current films may be more like prison camps to some folks now but my early stuff was pure summer camp fun for all who attended - mosquitoes, poison ivy and all. So while I had no hand in helping prepare the former camper in the dark tights to one day rep #dccomics in @batmanvsuperman, he did learn how to deal with #PoisonIvy a long time ago at my camp. Go get 'em, #Batfleck! Begin like a motherfucker... (Image found on Internet. Artist unknown.) #Batman #batmanvsuperman #KevinSmith

Contrarianism is just as invalid as fanboyism.

>African American Panther
nice b8 but this is why Africans hate niggers.

Kevin smith is so fat that he normally breaks the seats in the theater and is unable to finish the movie and is offered a garbage bag of popcorn by the theater as compensation. He saw civil war sitting in an industrial strength chair which allowed him to finish the movie which is why he enjoyed it so much

someone post the kevin smith cuckold video

it's funny because he made that years ago before it became a meme. He was ahead of the game

I feel dumber after reading that...

That Kevin Smith's dead, I know his cousin.

Why does the media keep insisting that this fat fuck is still relevent. Literally nobody gives a shit about him anymore.

I completely disagree, it was better than AoU but worse than Cap 2. It was a good summer blockbuster type flick with a nice climax (not amazing) and 2 good battle scenes. Personally I thought BvS was a better film due to the multiple themes and character perspectives.

>everyone in this thread

golly DC fags just won't keep their mouths shut :3 just never forget

>critics hated BvS
>audience was MEH with it
>BvS officially box office bomb

hope you guys sleep well

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ake5iEDtPM

>4:05

>armond white

LOL

If companies paid me to say any movie is good I would do it. Who the fuck cares about people's opinions. Easy money

He's literally a DC spokesman

It wasn't better than Spiderman 2, X-Men DoFP, or The Winter Soldier

I think he was thinking about all the Marvel movies and forgot about Nolan's Batmans.

Next time anyone says pot doesn't fuck with your brain, I'll just show them this trailer.

what about Watchmen ?

Yeah, what about it?

Less than before, he's been losing weight pretty rapidly

>Kevin Smith says
Why would that ever be a headline, ever? He says metric fucktons of stupid shit, he has like 10 podcasts a week.

Ah, they're just teenagers, let them be. They're driven to hate whatever is popular, you did it at their age too, they'll grow out of it pretty soon.

i only return to this cesspool because of people like you

>the man that changes his opinion based on the opinion of others
yeah, no. This guy has no real taste, and only says stuff to please people. Watch any conversation he has, he's literally figuratively sucking the guest's dick the whole time

Is that fatass neckbeard still alive?
I'd thought he'd have a heart attack by now.

>even DCs biggest shill who claims to have cried at the ending of TDKR admits Civil War is GOAT

White is right.

Can't argue with quality user
well you can, bu you just come across like a DC fanboy
Source: I'm a DC fanboy.

6/10 is not bad tho

are you going to kill yourself ?

>launches into a Snyder cocksucking session out of nowhere
How do you think he got to become a critic on Rotten Tomatoes again? He is a shill for WB, and yes, he does it for free.

Until the next Marvel movie comes out, eh Kevin?

>BvS is bad
>Bvs is actually great after a 2nd viewing
>Civil War is the greatest comic book movie

this guy is a fucking idiot but atleast he is not into companywars

I have it at number 31 of 90.

>Officially because of this
>Not because of his cringeworthy behaviour since 2010

user, you've literally just grown up.

Entertaining guy who's good at relating personal anecdotes (re: Prince), but a total fucking pleb.

His movies haven't a trace of finesse or art to them...which is the MCU in general.

But the MCU works :^) Like most of Smith's films.

"Ghost World", "Perdition Road", "A History of Violence" and "American Splendor" are all comic book films. Even if he meant best Superhero film he's still wrong.

>Like most of Smith's films

None of his films work in their entirety. There's bits and pieces of inspiration that a more capable writer could flesh out, but that's it. He's someone who desperately wants to make movies that say important or irreverent things, but lacks the capability.

On the other hand, the MCU films succeed quite well on the limited level they aspire to...which is appeasing the constrained tastes of tween-age boys and manchildren.

did he cry?

He means aside from The Dark Knight right?

Oh come on, it was better than the first one