Tfw i have to walk tomorrow 9 kilometers in -18c with hard sea wind

>Tfw i have to walk tomorrow 9 kilometers in -18c with hard sea wind
>tfw i'm a finn

>tfw i'm a finn
so youre just fine?

why

^ nothing wrong with some cold weather.

>tfw it hasn't snowed yet but there are -0 temperatures

I rode 15 kilometers today on bicycle in -22c to store and back. I need to pack some more shit in my boot tips but other than that I didn't really notice the cold after 20 mins.

Boi when I was in the military I had to guard the garrison's gate for two hours in -40C.

The shift was in the middle of the night, so as expected I encountered nobody or nothing during the whole thing.

>tfw glorious weather sunny all read around
>should you an hero for being a nordic fag?

How the fuck did I mispel year* for read?

Now listen here little shit. When I was in the grand imperial army in 19th century. Our winters were at least -50c. And back then colours weren't invented so firewood was black and didn't emit any warmth.

because of heatstroke from all the sunny weather

>-18c

fucking pussy

tfw cuck leaf thinks surving cold is hard
When you can just stuck layer upon layer and be fine
Dealing with the heat is the real readpill

When its -35c and up the wind goes through whatever you have on. Has it ever been so hot you could die from being outside for 5 minutes? Thats what I thought shitskin.

This. Try walking 4 miles in +40c weather.

We regularly get days above 35c, try again amerifat

That's not that cold, pussy

>Has it ever been so hot you could die from being outside for 5 minutes

Indeed. Try that in summer, between 12:00 and 15:00 in the middle of street with no shadows, sometimes with +40Cº

Enjoy your death.

lol you're a massive pussy then

>has no culture
>exports shit like justin bierber and gigi gorgeous
>meanwhile Cypriots are 100% Greek masterrace but without the poverty and debt
>Has a leaf as a flag
Why even live?

Why does every Canadian type like an edgy 15 year old who just discovered Sup Forums?

Because they type like Americans

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>tfw no qt finnish bf to spend cold winters with

>tries to bring up culture
>from a virtual non-country that manages to be even less relevant than us

Why is Sup Forums so gay?

>Why is Sup Forums so gay?
FTFY

>-18

>has no culture
>cyprus

>translates to around 0 degrees F

that's fucking nothing, I used to play outside for hours in that temp

This is like summer time in the Finnic homelands in N. Siberia.

Emigrants are always a bit weaker I guess.

I don't walk very often

Ebin bait thread pretending that's cold.