Fuck you Sup Forums that was awesome

fuck you Sup Forums that was awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=746855
youtube.com/watch?v=_IiLS1JtnRY
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theatrical cut a shit

Extended Cut true Kino

which version did you watch

extended cut fa͏m, what was added from the theatrical cut?

A lot, about 20 minutes

You see the differences here:

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=746855

thanks, I'll give it a read. I thought it was pretty awesome how the movie is about Baby Doll retreating into her mind during the whole ordeal, and those action scenes... 10/10

We told you.

Jena Malone MAI WAIFU

You now realize Emily Browning is an A+ talent and actually performed several of the songs in the film

Cover of "Asleep" by The Smiths sung by Browning:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IiLS1JtnRY

What the fuck are you on about, the movie was fucking shit.

Need SP skanks.
Post them.

That does it. I'm finding a copy of this tomorrow and if I like it, I'm buying it and none of you assholes can stop me!

>mfw newfriends fall for the link meme

Probably one of the truest Patrician challenges is to uncover the depth in this film. The satisfaction when peeling away the layers is incomparable.

>trying to hard

No shit, op.

Also, remember that Sup Forums is the opposite of reality. Watch everything they say is shit and stay away from everything they say is good.

It is better than Inception though.

Sucker Punch is Inception with vision and an imagination

This really needs a xxx cut

Snydertards are a cancer that needs to be excised from the board. When confronted, they make 10 more threads to avoid facing their bullshit. They're like cockroaches.

Go count em. We're not the hydra-headed monster here.

Not quite, but it really could be made fantastic through an extra proper director's cut which goes completely crazy and builds the whole film from the ground up as the billion cut rock opera it should have been from the start.

>Snyderbots and DCucks are literally going through every piece of excrement that hack has served us and telling us, one by one, that these movies are """""""""""""awesome"""""""""""""

Snyder has a true directors cut that is more musical focused, including the original musical ending featuring Emily Browning performing "Ooh Child"

Who knows if it will be released. For what its worth, he finished this cut on his own time after the movies release.

I had no idea, I'm literally going to find her and marry her now

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/
K I N O
I
N
O

what teh fuck is kino

its so true, and why I enjoyed it the most. AS much as I love objectifying women as sex objects, they're people too and don't necessarily deserve it

meh. should have edited out all the non action scenes.

also, OSCAR ISAACS WAS IN THIS?

Thanks for the input, Hebephile.

>mfw I also discovered this
>mfw his song and dance routine was actually bretty good

>20yo grill
>Hebephile

Go on fucking grannies for all I care.

>a movie about a bunch of 20-something women means OP is a hebephile
user, I...

I bet you really like video games OP

I used to, not so much anymore

Anything with Scott Glenn is bound to be.... OK.

At this rate we will see dawn of the dead remake threads by next week.

People already like that one, from what I see here.

why were the zombie nazi's so based?

KINO

"when confronted" are you mexican by any chance?

are you the namefile idiot?

They should of had them getting fucked raw by johns.
I only liked this movie because of Bjork

Hunt For Red October is GOAT Glencore

>tfw you will never Right Full Rudder 30 degree down angle

Glen is the fucking man.

>"You! You speak English?"
>" ...Yes."
>"Then get your ass over here."

They could have started there because that one's at least watchable. Just wait until they turn back round to that college jock homosexual fantasy, 300.

>better than Inception
like it means anything

Good choice. I like him in The Right Stuff.

>well.... I'm a wetback now

You're in a Zack Snyder thread, don't even bother arguing with pleb opinions.

It was thanks to his last name and Sam Shepard's last name that it took me years to straighten out whose roles they played.

Can't deny greatness forever.

The action in this movie is amazing.

I really like how hard snyder works on making his movies look like their own thing, like exagerated reality instead of going for realism.

Fucking PURE KINO

Would you disgust her bro's?

I know I would

please chop off your fingers with a pair of scissors

>bro's
Snyder's audience in a nutshell.

>I will never cuddle Emily while she sleeps
Why even live senpai?

Wait. You think you can insult someone who's deprecating himself?

Snyder's detractors ladies and gentlemen.

How can you not like scenes like these?

literally the most badass thing in cinema

Yes my lil broo found it awsum like fast 7 when vin diesel drives off a building. Pg-13 garbage

>imbecile discovers iwaspretendingtoberetarded.jpeg for the first time

the movie just flew over your head. You probably got lost when the curtains opened up

That doesn't justify Batman V Superman though

>talks about BvS in a Sucker Punch thread
marvelshill pls go

BvS is beyond justification of mere mortals.

>tfw lex was raped by his father and the cherry jolly rancher symbolizes lex giving his virginity to his father (in this case the old man)
>tfw lex is a faggot

Zack is such a fucking hack

pretty musical in how it's cut desu
you people keep convincing me more and more to watch

The film is literally a musical.

The whole movie is basically a music video. There's literally a musical segment in it, at least in the director's cut.

You must be underage. It was horrible. So many GOOD elements but overall horrid.

So it is shit then

I watched it way before I was a Sup Forums lurker and I hated it. As did everyone who saw it with me: 9 other people.

It's horrid. Not even worth seeing if you think its a male power fantasy, which its probably not

I didn't hate it as much as other

But it really is a flick with great visuals

I agree bro

>this thread
So, Australia time is it? The movie was pretty shit. An music video basically.

>if you think its a male power fantasy
The hell? What kind of fucked up person would do that?

the action was not 10/10 at all

Just an anime live action. Plebs will eat it up.

>action scene that has absolutely nothing at stake
>literally the most soulless and pointless cgi action scene possible
gee, I wonder why people aren't impressed

These threads are always funny to read. Looks like the ''plebs'' have better taste than the pseudo-patricians.

Dude, even if you don't like the film, there is nothing pseudo about having a basic comprehension of it. You're a "pleb" if you expect 'empowerment' to simply mean "grills are strong and beat all the bad dudes" and criticize it for simply not doing something equivalent to this. All the film does is say "hey, how about I present this screwed up situation where the only power the girls have over men is to flaunt their own sexuality, for good and bad". Really, on a basic level, whether or not you see this is all that matters. Criticize its weaknesses all you want, but don't make a fool of yourself.

you might have misunderstood me

DotD is actually good, though. This isn't news.

Oh, ok, carry on.

>Snyder has a true directors cut that is more musical focused

Where did you hear this?

oh shit

always knew my interest in music would pay off

this image is the most nonsensical i've ever seen. So if you like starship troopers you have good taste and bad taste at the same time?

Sup Forums

>I don't know what an independent variable is
underaged

Your in the middle then. A pseudo-patrician.

Teleports Behind You: The Scene

You're an idiot.

It's saying people with very bad taste will like it and people with very good taste, but not people in the middle.

That's because people with bad taste will like it just because it's a shoot em up action scifi movie, people with good taste will see all the satirical and social commentary aspects and appreciate them.

People in the middle are "above" schlocky scifi action but too pleb to see the deeper themes, so have nothing to like about it.

This isn't hard to figure out on your own mate

*unsheathes pussy*

heh, fucking man

Also unashamedly enjoyed this.
Also, John Hamm is in this.

I haven't seen it, but it looks like typical Snyder. Great costumes and action. Convoluted plot with filtered colors.

It's more like a Lynch or Refn film if they were trying their hardest to channel Snyder.

This image convinced me that Snyderfags are literally retarded

So much better than Inception.