>no /Togo/
>no /Andorra/
>no /Micronesia/
SHIT THREAD

>Still crying over Trianon after 100 years

I don't want the thread to get flooded with all the Andorran posters

>Being a gypsomanian forever

Look how much clay. It's cruel.

Are you retarded? Do you not know the difference between a kingdom an empire?

A kingdom could be had by any shit goatfucking tribe. Empires are a different ball game where you conquer and subdue/lord over multiple ethnicities, this is why Serbs never had any.

We were an empire all the time except a century when we were subdued by Byzantines. This is known as the split between the First and Second Bulgarian empires. It might have been called Kingdom in your commie history book but only because it has the same connotation in Bulgarian but there is a clear distinction.

Watching back to the future on Netflix, a true classic

No he doesn't. He is the butthurt BG turk posting under BG flag, don't waste your time.

Mиcтep ceндмeн, бpинг мe a дpийм

ne sum az tva we

We still live in the same parts where we ran our empires from Ohrid to Preslav

Ne mi se pravi, znam te az

>our

Man that fortress sure looks good. Nice restauration work. Too bad I don't visit Macedonia until it's back within our borders, so I guess I won't see it until 2035 or so.

ne we brat lud li si az ne praq takiva raboti

>ridicule macedonians for being deluded and not admitting they're bulgarian
>tell them that they have no right for calling our empire theirs too even when they acknowledge being Bulgarian

What are we trying to accomplish lads?

to call*
I am trip king nao btw

Ohrid is full of Bulgarians the same as in the year 700

When will other balkans have some epic fort like this? All their forts are built by Romans or foreigners like us.

>plural
It's just the Turk doing this don't be so fucking dumb

>What are we trying to accomplish lads?
If only we knew.

ne sum az we :-D

Saved

hello

Are Swedish and Danish mutually inteligible?

Still crying for holocaust.....

Why hello there fellow hungarians

Haide haide magyariiiii

kek, did he got beaten up afterwards?

What a beautiful day to be Greek.
Would be more beautiful if a Greek could help me.

Erdely and Ujvidek must be returned.

I am Greek

Lmao how can gayreeks call themselves European when they have a Semitic sound (the χ) in their alphabet.

subhuman

This really made me ponder

>Even Crete doesn't have it
Gayreeks are Semitic af lmao
Gayreeks >>>/Ethiopia/

>not a single post from Cameroon

germans have that sound too
you should take your albo click sounds and go back to africa

I love all of these cheesy 80s shit

I am Cameroonian diaspora btw.

no you subhuman

It's from a time with less to worry about, higher moral values and the white man in charge. Literally nothing not to like about.

why would anyone invite danish shitskins into the thread?

like italian and spanish probably, maybe a bit more inteligible

>Pre-Trianon Hungary

/balk/ has never been better than the last 2 days

all we need is ikibey to return to maximum shitposting capacity

Ikibey has changed. He lost part of his aggression. Probably was cheated by a Greek and his temptation fell a bit

or maybe he started taking his meds

New day has begun, /balk/
how are you feeling today? :^)

Hello dear Georgian.Whatever you do don't reply to gayreeks.You can have a conversation with albos and based Bulgarians.

rate my new tatoo balk

11/10, madman

m. byreka?

I'm going to bed, it's 11:51 here.

>going to bed at 12:00
srsly... -_-

Redpill me on Abkhazia, Georgian friend.

Are u a grill?

Rightful Georgian clay. Imagine when you have a land, some autistic gypsie nigger comes, settles down on your land and starts autistic screeching about independence. and Wealthier landowner supports that nigger to weaken you.

For modern situation: It's a shithole, they couldn't repair their own "parliament" building after war. businesses there are mostly owned by russians, entire abkhazian population there are ~100000, barely reaching 50% (and that's after massacre). We provide medication programs for civilians living on other side, because they dont have normal hospitals there.

thats the basic information

>tfw never paid attention to 2nd balkan until today

I'll fuck anyone up here dogs.
What's the best beer in the Balkan? Also best food? I had a place in my street that served extremely good pljeskavica with elder god tier ajvar. Sadly it closed :'-(

It shouldn't be "Georgia" though. It was kingdom of Tao-klarjeti. That, Abkhazia and Kakhetia were primary Georgian states
"Georgia" formed, When Kingdoms of Abkhazia and Tao-Klarjeti became united by royal marriage.
Concept of United Georgian lands were earlier, but it actually became a thing later at beginning of XI

Interesting. The eternal vatniks taking land from my country and starting wars would make me pissed off too.
Yeah it's interesting how there's 3 fully independent countries there but the shitstorm is 10 times more massive than in the Balkans.

Abkhazia can be compared to Dalmatia or less than Montenegro

>Yeah it's interesting how there's 3 fully independent countries there but the shitstorm is 10 times more massive than in the Balkans.

Yeah
I don't know about others, bot for us: living in this shithole with shitty situation like this will leave you with Hatred and disgust. You will become an incarnation of hatred

>Rightful Georgian clay. Imagine when you have a land, some autistic gypsie nigger comes, settles down on your land and starts autistic screeching about independence. and Wealthier landowner supports that nigger to weaken you.
Well that's basically what happened at Trianon, the gipsy being Romania and the wealthier landowner being France.

BIG MACEDONIAN SHOPPING MALLS

BIG MACEDONIAN DOUBLE DECKER BUSES

BIG MACEDONIAN BIKE PATHS

Actually Yeeeeah.Now that i think about it Abkhazia is literally like Transylvania's case

It's kind of the same in the Balkans but the living standart is just slightly higher. I can't go on the bus without hearing pensioners complaining about everything. It really makes you negative even though some things are far-fetched and hyperbolised.

You forgot that your country is part of Russia

And all of it is made of cardboard

Just like Kosovo

Transylvania is officially in Romania's borders though. Abkhazia is only recognised by a handful of states.

>I can't go on the bus without hearing pensioners complaining about everything
literally same here. "that wouldn't happen during old times" tape, over and over again
When will you return our rightful clay?

Actually no.Now that I think about it Abkhazia's case isnt like any case in Balkans.

dak citeşti acest mesaj cu mâna pe mouse vei avea noroc toată săptămâna! dak îl trimiţi mai departe . vei fi sărutat/ă de persoana la care te gândeşti în această clipă! dak îl ignori … vei avea ghinoin în dragoste (de ar da D-zeu sa mearga mass l am primit shi eu

Hey, Albanianfags, is Ariana a common name for your girls?

>TFW my mother is named Arjana

The "muh old days" sentiment makes me want to punch a granny in the face because communism basically made us the poorest EU country but was communism actually better for you or it's nostalgic grannies all over again?

STUPID BOOLGAR

i lived there before

I'm talking with this Arbëreshë girl from Italy, her name is Ariana. Just wondering how common it is, that's all.

Nostalgic cucks of course.
Most of the goods were illegal, black market and shadow economy flourished as in rest of the soviet union.
+separatistic enclaves created for control of the region in case union would be dissolved.

It is,but not that much tbqh.If you were to ask for a random female albo Name,I wouldve said Mira or Vjollca

My dick became soft from reading that. Try a more civilized language, like English, Latin or Hungarian.

We had a Georgian, Danish and Hungarian poster in this thread guys. But how we can summon the BBC Cameroonian poster?

Alright then. Cheers.

te rog citeste cu atentie acest mesaj cu grija…care a fost trimis de presedintele yahoo Jay Rusell…aici este presedintele Jay Rusell: Imi pare rau sa va anuntz ca yahoo a ajuns la maximum de nr. de persoane. Daca vrei sa pastrezi contul tau gratis trimite mesajul acesta la toti din lista ta. In acest mod vom sti care sunt folosite si care nu, le vom sterge. Trimite acest mesaj timp de 8 zile si contul tau va ramane gratis. Inca o data imi pare sincer rau ca trebuie sa fac aceasta. Te rog incepe sa trimiti!! Cine nu trimite acest mesaj, contul lui va fii delatat. NU ESTE O VRAJEALA, CHIAR STERG CONTURI!!!! ( este si pe net ),si nu vrau sa imi incerc norocul!!!

>Most of the goods were illegal
Kek we had fuck all in terms of goods unless you had american dollars to buy stuff from specified stores. Haven't heard of big black market activity but I guess this damaged you more than our lack of said goods.

K cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

Great song.

yea i like how he put █▬█ █ ▀█▀ in the title when he was uploading it, v confident

Well, someone has to go to some African thread calling one. But honestly, the Chinese poster from today is hard to beat. They are fucking rare with their filtered Internet. Could have been proxy obv but I guess he was real.

That man can only produce HIT's what did you expect?

Maybe we can conjure one from oblivion. All we need for the ritual is a filled soul gem (transformed from a diamond from some african minor country), chicken nugget from KFC and ebola-infected blood of a virgin.

It's not just sentiment. Look how the tv news influence it. Especially BTV, the news are always almost completely negative, the positive stuff gets a small part or nothing at all. Friend of mine returned with his wife from Germany 2 years ago. Back then there was a TV show on btv portraying young Bulgarians which returned from abroad. Although he said he is happy to be back etc. they portrayed it like him being sad and stuff. This is just manipulation by this jew Murdoch

I don't think they actually have threads tbx. The only african thread is /mena/ which is for the maghreb cunts.
And Kony shirts.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SzdoD0v2Cr