Captain America: The Winter Soldier> Ant-Man> Captain America: Civil War> Iron Man 3> Captain America: The First...

Captain America: The Winter Soldier> Ant-Man> Captain America: Civil War> Iron Man 3> Captain America: The First Avenger> Iron Man> Guardians of the Galaxy> Avengers: Age of Ultron> Iron Man 2> The Avengers> The Incredible Hulk> Thor> Thor: The Dark World

all shit

This.

Pretty good list except swap Cap 3, 1 and 2 in that order, and remove all Iron Mans.

Subjective Ranking:

>9/10
1. 2008 Iron Man

>8/10
2. 2012 The Avengers

>7/10
3. 2014 Guardians of the Galaxy
4. 2014 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. 2015 Ant-Man
6. 2013 Iron Man Three
7. 2008 The Incredible Hulk

>6/10
8. 2016 Captain America: Civil War
9. 2011 Thor
10. 2015 Avengers: Age of Ultron

>5/10
11. 2011 Captain America: The First Avenger

>3/10
12. 2010 Iron Man 2

>2/10
13. 2013 Thor: The Dark World

Happy to argue or explain.

Haven't seen all that capeshit but here goes

Iron Man 1 > Captain America 2 > Guardians of the Galaxy > Captain America 1 > Thor > Avengers 1 > Iron Man 2 > Avengers 2 > Iron Man 3 > Thor 2

I don't even know how to begin to rate these movies, they're all so forgettable.

>27%

>Iron man that high

please enlighten me user

Ranking these movies is hard for me because most of the are either 6 or 7 out of 10. These are in no particular order within each category.

>8/10
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Winter Soldier

>7/10
Avengers
Civil War
Incredible Hulk
First Avenger

6/10
Thor
Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Iron Man 3

>5/10
Iron Man 2

>3/10
Dark World

The Avengers > Captain America: The Winter Solider > Iron Man 3 > Captain America: Civil War > Captain America: The First Avenger > Guardians of the Galaxy > Iron Man > Ant-Man > Avengers: Age of Ultron > Thor > The Incredible Hulk > Thor: The Dark World > Iron Man 2

Big ups to Iron Man 3 and The First Avenger for being probably the only ones of the bunch to transcend the homogeneity of Feige's vision, but everything up until Ant-Man is at least reasonably entertaining.

>Big ups to Iron Man 3 and The First Avenger for being probably the only ones of the bunch to transcend the homogeneity of Feige's v

I don't like Iron Man 3, but I agree with this. If it existed outside the MCU and hadn't come after Iron Man 1, I think it would have been better

PROS
>Soundtrack
>Score
>Acting (RDJ was meant for Iron Man)
>Costumes
>VFX
>Balance between humour and grit
>Production design
>Set the tone for the rest of the MCU
>Most of the direction and cinematography, as well as some great visual gags/moments

CONS
>Not a huge fan of Favreau's climaxes (he also had weak final fights in Cowboys and Aliens, Iron Man 2, and Jungle Book)

I have never given a capeshit film 10/10, but I've given 5 9/10s, and Iron Man is one of them.

>Most of the direction and cinematography,
I agree with a lot of what you said, even though I wouldn't rank it quite as high, but the cinematography is incredibly bland and Favreau is the epitome of a point-and-shoot director.

>I have never given a capeshit film 10/10, but I've given 5 9/10s
i'll bite, what are they? also i agree with what you said about Favreau.

You reckon? I thought the opening shots in the desert were great, and I also loved the sequence with the fighter jets. The climax was lacking, but I already said that.

1. 1978 Superman
2. 2012 Dredd
3. 2004 The Incredibles
4. 1989 Batman
5. 2008 Iron Man

>Iron Man best
>Age of Ultron below Avengers 1
>Civil War below Winter Soldier and Avengers
(You)

>>Iron Man best
Yes. See my reasons here >>Civil War below Winter Soldier and Avengers
Civil War is hugely overrated, probably because it's so much better than BvS. The plot and characters are complete messes. It's still an enjoyable film, which is why I have it at 6/10.

>>Age of Ultron below Avengers 1
Please be trolling with this one. Avengers had less studio interference, Silvestri's best score since Back to the Future and a better villain.
Also, you don't type (you) when you're actually engaging with the post.

Age of Ultron isn't worse than the Avengers, but it isn't better either. It loses points for being almost exactly the same movie.

The Thor movies are unfairly underrated

>That List
Speaking as a die hard Batman fanboy, 89 was genuinely awful. Have you watched it since you were a kid?
I love it too, that doesn't make it good.

It's really not, at all. The first Avengers. for all it's flaws, had incredibly tight plotting and pacing, whereas AoU was all over the place.

Not him, but I've seen it recently. It's no 9/10, but it's better than any of the Nolan movies, and its sequel is probably top 5 capeshit ever.

>Also, you don't type (you) when you're actually engaging with the post.
You don't tell me what to do
Iron Man 1 is overrated.
>The plot and characters are complete messes
No, they really aren't.
>Avengers had less studio interference
Not a criticism in and of itself
>a better villain
Debatable

>Have you watched it since you were a kid?
I think I last watched it in 2012, just before TDKR, and I would've been 20.

It's great! Nicholson > Ledger, Keaton > Bale, Elfman > Zimmer, Hamm > Goyer. I'll give you Nolan > Burton as a general rule but I'm not a huge fan of his Batman films.

Uh huh. What's it like to be so pathetic? Tohave to pretend things are bad in some hope to be recognized as unique? What's that like? Are you dead inside? Does it hurt to see all of us enjoying things as you can't. Your mind scrambling for some way to be too cool for fun? Poor stupid Faggot, hope the cancer gets you.

>tight plotting

No they are not

Godd list

The Incredible Hulk gets treated unfairly in these lists purely because it's the only MCU movie that isn't full of quips and isn't light hearted.

I actually agree with this, usually I would rip on AoU but I guess it was at least more entertaining than the ones listed lower

I can't believe you put the avengers so low. Get gang raped by butcher knives.

>it's an The Avengers 1 was good episode
Just fucking kill yourself already

>No, they really aren't.
They really are. First of all, they're on the wrong fucking sides of the argument, and it's obvious that the filmmakers realised this, which is why they also had to throw the Bucky-plot into it as well.

Spider-Man was obviously just thrown in last-minute, as we knew he would be - when Civil War was announced, everyone was wondering how Disney could do it without Spider-Man, because he was an integral part of the comic story. So when they said they got him from Sony, it was amazing. And then he has literally no impact on the story, just taking part in one fight scene. He might as well not have been there - the entire purpose for his inclusion was omitted.

The Sokovia accords, which are the entire premise of the film and the reason for the disagreement, become entirely unimportant after the first twenty minutes. The script was rewritten into Bucky-plot and then the Sokovia shit was left in there only to be somewhat reminiscent of the comics, which was stupid in itself because it's an entirely different document with an entirely different purpose than that in Civil War.

And what was up with Zemo's plan? He already knows that the Starks were killed by Bucky, so why was he asking the dude in the beginning of the film what was in the mission report? He then goes and asks Bucky for the mission report, too. It can't even be argued that it was just lazy exposition for the audience's benefit, because we never see Bucky's answer. And he clearly did know what was already in the mission report before asking anybody, because he was seeking that exact mission report from that exact date.

It's very well-directed. It's very poorly written, from the guys who brought you Pain & Gain. It's not a bad movie, but it can't possibly be great with such a shitty script.

I think one of the main selling points of Iron Man was its pacing. You know that Tony's gonna suit up, and the movie delivers at the right time. When Tony has a romantic moment with Pepper that you wanna skip, it jumps right back into the plot with the photos from the reporter girl.

I honestly enjoyed Favreau. He wasn't the perfect villian, but he was damn more interesting than Mandarin and Whiplash.

Yeah I'll give you that, I've soured a lot on the Nolan films over time. For my money thoug there's never been a really good live action batman film.
I like almost all of them (like I said, fanboy) but shit, I'd say Mask of the Phantasm is a better movie than any of the live action ones

I dont understand why Ant Man is so loved. I liked it was less serious than usual but it was pretty jam packed with cliches, and the villain was awful. If you liked it, awesome, but could you explain why it appealed to you so much?

Nah, it's just bland and kind of forgettable. Marvel cut most of the interesting stuff like Banner's attempted suicide in post to make it more palatable. It does have one of the few good third acts in the MCU though.

I'd probably go Batman89, Begins, Phantasm, TDK, BR, TDKR, BF, B&R, Batman66.

>He already knows that the Starks were killed by Bucky, so why was he asking the dude in the beginning of the film what was in the mission report?
Because he needed to know where the bunker in Siberia that had the video footage was.

Why would Bucky's verbal mission report contain the location of his debriefing?

On the Zeemo thing, it's possible he knew that *A* Winter Soldier killed the Starks, but he wanted to get confirmation that it was the right one.

This list precisely bro

What would have happened if Bucky didn't kill the Starks? What would have happened if the assassination footage just had Bucky getting the serum from the trunk and not touching Tony's Mom and Dad?

Where would he get this information? Not shitposting, but I don't know how some general in a third world shithole would know anything about this.

>they're on the wrong fucking sides of the argument
No they're not, if you'd seen the other films you'd realize this.
CIVIL WAR IS NOT A STANDALONE FLICK.
>the reason for the disagreement
It wasn't.
The reason for the disagreement was Bucky and Wanda.
Cap was even considering signing the Accords before he heard that Wanda would be imprisoned.
>And what was up with Zemo's plan?
To destroy the Avengers. Not necessarily kill them, mind you, but destroy the team.
>He already knows that the Starks were killed by Bucky, so why was he asking the dude in the beginning of the film what was in the mission report?
He wanted the tape of the assassination that would prove to Tony that Bucky killed his parents.
He asked Bucky for the location of the Hydra base he and the other Winter Soldiers were kept in, Bucky LITERALLY says as much. Because again, he needed the tape.
Your retardation is not a detriment to the film.

What if the footage showed another Winter Soldier? Would Zemo have just blurred out his face in the recording?

Did Zemo have the recording before or after he went to the facility?

I'd go
Phantasm>Under the Red Hood>The Dark Knight Returns>Begins>TDK(would be one higher, but it really is a Joker movie more than a Batman one)>BF>89>BR>TDKR>B&R>66

For all the hate BvsS got how is civil war getting off so easily for being such a mess?

Zemo says he's been deciphering Hydra texts that were leaked by Black Widow to the public in Winter Soldier. Some of these must have had a reference to a Winter Soldier killing the Starks
>What would have happened if Bucky didn't kill the Starks?
Tony wouldn't have as much issues with his parents and would be a more stable person.
Tony wouldn't hulk out on Bucky at the end of the film.

>Did Zemo have the recording before or after he went to the facility?
After, the tape was in the physical mission report that was stored in the facility in Siberia

His master plan wasn't the footage, it was getting the Avengers to fight each other. The footage was just the best way available to accomplish that.

>>they're on the wrong fucking sides of the argument
>No they're not, if you'd seen the other films you'd realize this.
I have seen them. Even if you disregard all of the established character development up until AoU, in that very film Stark creates Ultron without consulting anybody, gets told off by Rogers, and then says fuck you and creates Vision while Rogers physically attempts to stop him. He didn't learn from this mistake at all, and that's the whole point - at least as far as Whedon is concerned. And herein lies the problem. The last four Captain America appearances have been in a Russo film, a Whedon film, a Russo film, and a Whedon film. His character is all over the place, because he's treated differently dependant on the filmmakers. The best we can do is go from his character in the previous film in the continuity, which was AoU, and in that one Stark is arguing the safest hands are his own, while Rogers argues for more discussion and oversight.

>The reason for the disagreement was Bucky and Wanda.
>Cap was even considering signing the Accords before he heard that Wanda would be imprisoned.
They'd already begun disagreeing before any of this, and Captain America had already been in several physical altercations stemming from the prior disagreements.

>Your retardation is not a detriment to the film.
This is the BvS argument all over again. I am saying the plot is a mess, not that it was unfollowable. I understand what has occurred, but it all occurred in such a retarded manner with so much fat that could've been trimmed and so much nonsense that could've been replaced with a neater narrative. The point is that Zemo either already had the tape and knew that Bucky had killed the Starks, or he didn't have the tape and therefore could not have possibly known that Bucky had killed the Starks.

The plan might have failed, But remember the Hydra files form Winter Soldier? It's hard to tell what Zeemo knew, and when he knew it, but it's safe to say he probably had other options, right down to just straight up yelling "BUCKY KILLED UR MOM LOLZ" at Tony and counting on Captain Rodgers famed honesty and forthrightness to get him caught in the lie.

Also good to remember, this is the vengeance boner plan of a crazy grieving widower/father/son, some of iy was probably driven by the need to make them hurt like he does, hence wanting to opt for a video after the emotional trauma of setting them at odds rather than say, like an email.

Yeah, it's been established that Zemo was soooo sure that a footage was in the base. Question is- why Zemo want both Tony and Cap to be in the base? Was he even sure that they would appear at the base? If so, then why not just txt Tony that "there's a video footage of who killed your parents."

Let's even go back to TWS. The AI guy basically told Cap about the fact that Tony's parents were murdered by Hydra and not killed in an accident. Guess who was there also. Black Widow. I guess she was like, "Meh, Tony's life sux" and completely ignored it when she leaked Hydra's information.

Ok I'm done with my retarded questions.

dude I'm not the guy you are arguing with, but see

>Captain America had already been in several physical altercations stemming from the prior disagreements.
With
>Black Panther
>the Bucharest police/UN military forces
And neither of these was because of the Accords.

If one of the documents stated that Bucky killed the Starks, then why would Zemo not just show that to Tony? He could even email it to him during the airport sequence. Or earlier, when Captain was helping Bucky escape past the SWAT teams.
Seeking out the video on the off-chance that Tony might figure out Zemo is a bad guy and come to Siberia at the exact same time Cap and Bucky were already there is a little unnecessarily complicated, no?

Yes... that's MY point. The big thing for Civil War is a document Captain refuses to sign, but it has pretty much zero bearing on the film. I'm not sure why we're arguing on this.

>Yeah, it's been established that Zemo was soooo sure that a footage was in the base
No he wasn't.
He didn't even know the base existed until Bucky told him about it.
>why Zemo want both Tony and Cap to be in the base?
He wanted Cap, Tony and Bucky, at least, to be there to drive them apart.
Zemo knew Cap would choose to protect Bucky no matter what and that Tony would try to kill Bucky.
>Was he even sure that they would appear at the base?
Yes, he was.
He baited Cap (and Bucky) with the information about the 5 other Winter Soldiers.
Tony he lured with the information about the real psychiatrist that caused Tony to believe what Cap was telling him at the airport.
>If so, then why not just txt Tony that "there's a video footage of who killed your parents."
Would you believe such a claim from an unknown number from a person you don't know?
>Black Widow. I guess she was like, "Meh, Tony's life sux" and completely ignored it when she leaked Hydra's information.
That is a plot hole in the film.

>If one of the documents stated that Bucky killed the Starks, then why would Zemo not just show that to Tony?
Because most likely none of them did.
>Seeking out the video on the off-chance that Tony might figure out Zemo is a bad guy and come to Siberia at the exact same time Cap and Bucky were already there is a little unnecessarily complicated, no?
Zemo knew Tony would come because he himself revealed that the real psychiatrist was dead.

First 100% legit.

>Because most likely none of them did.
Then I ask again - how could Zemo have possibly have known that Bucky killed the Starks before obtaining any evidence pointing to the fact?

>how could Zemo have possibly have known that Bucky killed the Starks before obtaining any evidence pointing to the fact?
Not once in the film when asking about the mission report does he mention Bucky.
He knew Hydra was behind the assassination, he (and everyone else in the world) knew that Bucky was a Hydra assassin.
It was likely an educated guess.
Why Tony didn't come to the same conclusion earlier, or know about his parents' deaths not being an accident, I don't know.

>He didn't even know the base existed until Bucky told him about it.
What was his plan if there wasn't a base, or if the base even had the footage?? What was his plan after luring both Cap and Tony there? Just get caught?

>He wanted Cap, Tony and Bucky, at least, to be there to drive them apart.
H

>Tony he lured with the information about the real psychiatrist that caused Tony to believe what Cap was telling him at the airport.
Wait, what. When was that even established or implied in the film?

>He baited Cap (and Bucky) with the information about the 5 other Winter Soldiers.
No. Zemo didn't even intend to bait ANYONE about the 5 winter soldiers. We as the audience were fooled, but only because Bucky assumed that Zemo was looking for the the other winter soldiers. Zemo even said, "Did you really think that I cared about these soldiers."

It all really boils down to what Bucky really told Zemo in the "mission report 1991" scene, but since that's off screen, we can only make guesses.

>Would you believe such a claim from an unknown number from a person you don't know?
Would you risk your ENTIRE PLAN and the high possibility of getting caught just to show them a video footage in a base?

>What was his plan after luring both Cap and Tony there? Just get caught?
LITERALLY kill himself.
>Wait, what. When was that even established or implied in the film?
When Tony is in his helicopter LITERALLY looking at footage of Zemo killing the psychiatrist.
>No. Zemo didn't even intend to bait ANYONE about the 5 winter soldiers.
He baited Cap to the base with the threat of 5 winter soldiers awakening and wrecking governments.
>"Did you really think that I cared about these soldiers."
AFTER Cap and Tony were already in the base.
Jesus Christ you're stupid.

I think I've just contracted a mild case of autism to my already retarded brain from your statements. The movie just shoved us the fact that Zemo baited them with the "I wanted to bring you all here" quote, but gave us no indication of that in the past. This is just bad script-writing. If you want to defend how Zemo's plan was good and calculated, then go ahead. I personally think that his master plan was just so badly written. How did you even hint that Zemo was masterfully baiting anyone other than when he explicitly told you with "I wanted to bring you all here".

>When Tony is in his helicopter LITERALLY looking at footage of Zemo killing the psychiatrist.
How did you even imply that Zemo was baiting Tony with that info. It could have been Tony's AI or Jarvis or from news outlets. Get me any quote from the movie that supports your statement. Any clue that Zemo was baiting Tony.

>He baited Cap to the base with the threat of 5 winter soldiers awakening and wrecking governments.
Bucky said that, not Zemo. Again, how did you even get that Zemo was baiting Cap? Give me one clue.

Only two or three of those are okay, rest are shit or mediocre tier.

>DCucks say that BvS is "too deep" for Marvel fans
>yet they somehow struggle to follow the plot of an allegedly "simpler" film

>Get me any quote from the movie that supports your statement. Any clue that Zemo was baiting Tony.
Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that Zemo called the hotel he was staying in from Siberia and in his room was the REAL psychiatrist, dead in the tub.
>Bucky said that, not Zemo. Again, how did you even get that Zemo was baiting Cap? Give me one clue.
Cap LITERALLY tells Tony in the airport scene that they have to stop Zemo because he's going to awaken 5 Winter Soldiers.
LITERALLY.

OFFICIAL CEO AMERICA RATINGS

10/10
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
Deadpool
The Avengers

9/10
Iron-Man
Ant-Man
The Hurt Locker
Captain America: The First Avenger

8/10
Thor
Guardians of the Galaxy

7/10
Thor: the Dark World

6/10
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Ang Lee's Hulk
The Incredible Hulk

I heard Thor 2 was bad, but how was Thor 1?

Decent.
Nowhere near the best of the MCU.

>Zemo called the hotel he was staying in from Siberia and in his room was the REAL psychiatrist, dead in the tub.
Ok, I just watched that scene in my webcam version. There's no translation or subtitles, so I'm not sure. Looking back, yeah. Maybe he was calling the hotel. I never watched this in theaters so I'll never know, but please screenshot if you can. If you're right you win user. I'll slap myself in the face for that.

>Cap LITERALLY tells Tony in the airport scene that they have to stop Zemo because he's going to awaken 5 Winter Soldiers.

ok, how did he get this info tho? From Bucky.

Ok, so maybe Zemo asked Bucky "where are the other winter soldiers?" but how can he be sure that there's that video footage? What happens if there's nothing in the base?

Or maybe Bucky just assumed that Zemo was looking for the winter soldiers when he asking "mission report 1991". I dunno, but the omission of that dialogue totally negates how Zemo would have confidently baited Cap. Honestly, this is nitpicking and I'll stop here.

The point I'm trying to make is that Zemo's master plan was based on so many assumptions, that it just looks retarded. In other words, the villian's plan in this movie was poorly written.

you fucked up when you put iron man 3 where you put it
it was a good list but you goofed
iran man 3 sucked like all iron mans movies

Civil War > Winter Soldier > Ant Man > Thor > Iron Man > Guardians of the Galaxy > Avengers > Iron Man 3 > Thor 2 > Incredible Hulk > Avengers 2> Captain America 1 > Iron Man 2
This is one true ranking and it cannot be tampered with under any circumstances until the next movie comes out.

The first one was great.

>the truth is, I am Iron Man

>I never watched this in theaters
So why are you trying to argue about the movie not making any sense?
The movie answers literally every single question you've asked so far.
Zemo asked Bucky about the mission report, and where the physical report was.
Bucky came to the conclusion that Zemo was asking about the winter soldiers, and told Cap.
Cap, being who he is, couldn't let a threat of that magnitude just go.
You have to remember that the winter soldiers were basically Cap, but brainwashed to do literally anything their handler asked them to.

Mask of the Phantasm > Batman Returns > Batman Begins > Batman '89 > Batman '66 > The Dark Knight > The Dark Knight Returns > Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker > Batman Forever > Year One > Under the Red Hood > Batman vs. Superman > Batman & Robin > The Dark Knight Rises

I was only referring to theatrical releases. I can't be fucked sticking all of the straight-to-dvd stuff in there.

>Ok, I just watched that scene in my webcam version. There's no translation or subtitles, so I'm not sure. Looking back, yeah. Maybe he was calling the hotel. I never watched this in theaters so I'll never know, but please screenshot if you can. If you're right you win user. I'll slap myself in the face for that.
I don't know why you're arguing when you admittedly don't know what you're talking about. He called the hotel and ordered breakfast to a room he clearly wasn't in and had left a dead body in, it was literally the whole point of the scene.

>Mask of the Phantasm >

I actually forgot that Mask of the Phantasm was theatrically released, or I wouldn't have thrown the animation in there. It's mostly not good anyways.

>8/10
Iron man
Captain america:winter soldier
Guardians of the galaxy

>7/10
The Avengers
Ant man
Iron man 2

>6/10
Captain america: the first avenger
The incredible hulk
Thor

>5/10
Avengers: age of ultron
Iron man 3

>4/10
Thor the dark world

>So why are you trying to argue about the movie not making any sense?
why are you arguing that this movie makes sense then? Suspension of disbelief works in a film if the audience is immersed enough in this film that they don't give a shit about plotholes. I can pass through this Zemo's master plan plothole if it didn't matter, but the entire showdown of the film revolves around his plan making sense.

>Bucky came to the conclusion that Zemo was asking about the winter soldiers, and told Cap.
Ok, so Zemo tricked Bucky into thinking of that conclusion right? How? What did he say to Bucky? The movie copped out by omitting that dialogue. If you never question why, then some aspect of the movie must have captured your suspension of disbelief and believed in his methodology. I'm sorry, but I couldn't shut off my brain to this. Maybe I should have watched this movie while I was drunk.

>Cap, being who he is, couldn't let a threat of that magnitude just go.
Since Zemo said he studied Cap intensively, I'll give it a pass. The winter soldiers being cap thing is a fact outside of the film, but ok.

Yeah then you're right about Tony being baited by Zemo. Zemo must have been a total mastermind compared to Tony Stark. Just like how Lex Luthor tricked everyone in that horrendous BvS shit. Bravo. You're right. Zemo is the best villain in superhero history.

>The winter soldiers being cap thing is a fact outside of the film, but ok.
What?
They're fucking super soldiers made from a super soldier serum Howard Stark created.
One of them was able to overpower fucking Bucky, though how serious Bucky was in that scene is debatable.
>why are you arguing that this movie makes sense then?
Because I've seen the movie multiple times.
You've seen a most likely utterly horrendous camrip of the film.
>Ok, so Zemo tricked Bucky into thinking of that conclusion right? How? What did he say to Bucky?
Zemo asked Bucky about the facility Bucky was kept in.
Bucky came to the conclusion that Zemo wanted the other Winter Soldiers.
This really isn't that hard to understand.

>Ok, so Zemo tricked Bucky into thinking of that conclusion right? How? What did he say to Bucky?
Because that was the mission objective as far as he knew. He most likely didn't know who he'd killed. He hadn't seen Stark in something like 40 years, so he wouldn't recognize him, and Cap said to Tony that he didn't know it was Bucky who killed them. The movie didn't 'cop out' by not showing that dialogue, it just assumed some things would be inferred. Not every piece of information needs to be spoonfed to the audience, especially unimportant things like this.

lol I'm literally not even the guy you're arguing with, I just don't see how you intend to support your position, by your own admission, don't have enough information to know what your talking about.

Why was there a surveillance camera in the middle of nowhere that just happened to tape Bucky killing Roger Sterling?

It was a security camera for the Stark estate.
How Hydra got the tape is another question entirely, but Hydra was a huge organization so it really isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Chris Hemsworth shouting like a fratboy and smashing things

The only reason those movies are any good is Tom Hiddleston's acting

>super soldier serum Howard Stark created.
From previous Captain America movies. You've just negated your statement. Also, the Jewish/German doctor created the serum, not Stark but wtv. If a movie bases such crucial information on the premises that we've seen the previous movies, then it's definitely con, not a pro.

>Because I've seen the movie multiple times
Ok, nevermind. Since you're a marveldrone, I'll leave you to suck on Marvel's dick.

>Zemo asked Bucky about the facility Bucky was kept in.Bucky came to the conclusion that Zemo wanted the other Winter Soldiers.
I've repeated this a lot of times, but How did Zemo know that Bucky would come to that conclusion? If you were Bucky and someone asks you "mission report 1991", wouldn't you think "Howard and Mom Stark" instead of "oh, the other winter soldiers"? Bucky was retarded I guess?

And you can't say that Bucky lost his memory about the conversation he had with Zemo, because he totally recalls it.

Speaking of Hydra if they had these supersoldiers who were even stronger than Bucky how come they never used them?

Looked like they were completely forgotten about

7/10:
Winter Soldier
Captain America First Avenger
Iron Man

Literally shit:
The rest

Haven't seen Civil War

>From previous Captain America movies. You've just negated your statement. Also, the Jewish/German doctor created the serum, not Stark but wtv. If a movie bases such crucial information on the premises that we've seen the previous movies, then it's definitely con, not a pro.
So you're just retarded?
What did Bucky extract from Howard Stark's car?
>I've repeated this a lot of times, but How did Zemo know that Bucky would come to that conclusion? If you were Bucky and someone asks you "mission report 1991", wouldn't you think "Howard and Mom Stark" instead of "oh, the other winter soldiers"? Bucky was retarded I guess?
see

They were shown to be uncontrollable in the film.
They likely didn't need to use them because they had the lot more loyal/more easily controlled Bucky.

>He most likely didn't know who he'd killed. He hadn't seen Stark in something like 40 years, so he wouldn't recognize him, and Cap said to Tony that he didn't know it was Bucky who killed them.

So why the fuck did Zemo ask "mission report 1991" to Bucky? Bucky obviously knew. And you can't say he forgets once his regains his control, because Bucky remembers what he said and listened during his "WINTER SOLDIER MODE". He says to Cap, Zemo wanted to know where he was from.

>Cap said to Tony that he didn't know it was Bucky who killed them.
Cap said "Yes". Ok, so you're stating that Cap never knew and he's lying to Tony. Don't you think a lie is worse than hiding the truth? Captain America just contradicted his own moral grounds.

bucky knew who he killed, its why he said "i remember them all". that doesnt mean zemo leading bucky on a goose chase to the other winter soldiers is far fetched or somehow omitted. zemo had the hydra book with the winter soldier codes and missions and if he obtained the other soliders he would be nearly unstoppable.

cap said yes to knowing the starks were murdered, but he didnt know who did it. cap thought he was doing the right thing by not telling tony, and it turned around and bit him. thats the nice thing about this movie, no one was ever totally right or wrong, everyone is flawed but stern in their convictions

>that doesnt mean zemo leading bucky on a goose chase to the other winter soldiers is far fetched or somehow omitted.
If the first thing someone asks you is a specific mission report, wouldn't you even suspect why he even asked about that? Maybe your following argument is that: Cap pressured Bucky to think why, and Bucky just came up with an abrupt conclusion and totally forgot about the first thing Zemo said to him. So Zemo's plan depended on Bucky's stupidity of not suspecting that. Ok. If you have seen this film multiple times, doesn't this bother you? Because it did the first time I saw it. If you think it's just me, then go to other threads and you'll see a lot of people doubting Zemo's whole trickery. Also omission of the dialogue may seem clever to you, but it's just a lazy way of saying "Marvel tricked you since you assumed on the absence of information."

>zemo had the hydra book with the winter soldier codes and missions and if he obtained the other soliders he would be nearly unstoppable.
Avengers have Vision, Iron Man, and a god from another world. I'm sure Zemo was unstoppable right?

I could go on, but that's not the point. What I'm saying is that this film suffers from a poorly-written script. The movie's good if you turn your brain off, but that's about it. The fact that you logically argue your way in such try-hard mode about a film(that's more enjoyable when you switch your brain off) is sad. You love the movie because it's fun, not because the plot makes sense mate. Don't delude yourself into thinking a fucking superhero movie makes sense. I'm done.

>thats the nice thing about this movie, no one was ever totally right or wrong, everyone is flawed but stern in their convictions
Heh. Both of us pointlessly arguing whether the movie makes sense or not mirrors your statement. Everyone, even me and you, are flawed but stern to their convictions. But what I think is that this movie doesn't make sense, and you think it does.