Be honest, how psyched are you for this?

Be honest, how psyched are you for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0
youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8
nightlyshow.tumblr.com/post/143795782203/the-all-new-all-female-ghostbusters-movie-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty psyched for it to be the biggest flop of all time. This movie appeals to almost no demographics

the normie backlash against feminism has thrown the badness of this movie out of proportion. it just looks generic bad, not any significantly worse than the million other remakes that get released each year. plus ghostbusters is an overrated franchise in the first place.

i'm just a mildly amused spectator

Box office predictions?

I'd say around 20-30K

/fit/ Sup Forums /trv/ here

so wait... it's an all-female cast ? WHAT ?

not really, there are a lot of other movies that i'm more excited about

I can't wait for the shitposting threads to be honest.

Only for the meme potential

there's male thor in it as a secretary

this will be the donald trump of films!!!

>told my mom they're making an all-female Ghostbusters
>she said "they'd better find a Bill Murray-like woman"
>I said "how many of those are there?"

Is Sup Forums gonna start liking it just because everyone hates it?

If this movie is actually good, why haven't they released a new trailer showing actual funny or good moments?

The movie masochist audience is bigger than that

Not going to watch it because baby men

Yes. It'll be reboot kino or something fucking retarded

I hate this film with a passion but will still pay to see it to know how bad it is. This worries me because it will make miney.

The new trailer that came out today makes me want to watch the movie now

youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0

I'm pretty curious if the bad rep this has will tank it or it'll cross some imaginary threshold to "so bad people see it to watch the trainwreck"

or maybe brand recognition is strong enough it'll be successful and morons will just eat up the slop

Is that Jennifer Anniston on the left?

>yfw it gets an oscar nominee for breaking diversity barriers

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
have you done your duty in downvoting this?

The original is a fairly high benchmark.
It was an uphill struggle from the get-go.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

it's actually iggy pop

>mfw watched the trailer and it was basically at the same level of the old Ghostbuster movies
Thank god that shit franchise will be forgotten forever after this movie. Just the idea of not having to see another image of that dogshit of a flick is enough for me.

>The all new, all female Ghostbusters movie trailer became the most disliked in youtube history. Why?

>Men are afraid of womyn!!!!!

nightlyshow.tumblr.com/post/143795782203/the-all-new-all-female-ghostbusters-movie-trailer

No sorry user, I don't think this film will earn billions of dollars or make america great again.

You mean it'll do nothing but lie and fling shit at everyone else, then do absolutely nothing it promised when it gets into theaters?

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Well, it looks awful so none whatsoever.

>female comedians: the movie

Zero hype here. The trailer's one of the most tone-deaf painful failures at comedy that I've seen in a very long time.

Just wait for it to go to the dollar theater.

how many vagina jokes will there be?

>The original was funny, but lets be real, Ghostbusters was made purely as a vehicle for Dan Aykroyd to get a blow job from a sexy lady ghost.

>And as far as I am concerned, if Leslie Jones doesn't get her carped munched by a ghost in the new movie, I'm gonna be so pissed off!

I am literally negative hyped for this movie.
I am surprised thats possible as you are.

>Dollar Theatre
Is this the 40's?

I haven't seen it,so 0.

Like Bernie and Hillary?