Just broke up with the girl I've been in love with for eight years

Just broke up with the girl I've been in love with for eight years.

Got a bottle of black label, and I want to watch something comfy. Right now on the queue is Shanghai Knights, not sure what else good, really never felt this hopeless before.

Picture completely unrelated. Just want something that's kind of feel good.

Thanks for reading my blog. Just feeling real lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not your personal blog you sissy faggot
she probably left you for some alpha BBC
everyone post cuck webms

I'd recommend Hobo With a Shotgun, I know it doesn't sound comfy, but honestly it totally is. It's so fucking great.

Hobo: YOU'RE GOING ON A CAR RIDE TO HELL
Drake: Your gonna miss me!
Hobo: YOU'RE RIDING SHOTGUN

>eight years

damn that's rough my guy

>omg I just broke up so sad :-(

Shut the fuck up, you crybaby faggot. Nobody cares, take this bullshit to Facebook or Reddit if you want upvotes so bad.

I'm imagining op dressed,as a maid licking the cum out of the bull's,dick rifht now and got a half chub.
White bois are born to serve their black masters.

try Ceylan movies

Sucks dude. Watch For a Few Dollars More and experience some emotion while also feeling masculine inspiration

Batman Begins

If you broke up with 4 girls over that amount of time it would have been easier and more fulfilling and you wouldn't have had such a long winded down fall like this time.

Nice blog. Drink bleach.

>Just broke up

you mean she dumped your cuck ass for some big nigger dick

Alright had about a third of the bottle, and feeling a bit more specific on my movie tastes.

Just want a straight forward feel good movie.

pls post pictures of ur pusy

The Cuckold is pretty good

Nigga, you better slow down.

Watch pic related or Fantastic Mr Fox

>1/3 bottle, assuming fifth
>in 15 mins
>bottle will be done in an hour assuming slow down
lol nigga she's just pussy boi sorry i gave her more than you could you can have her back i'm done with her you don't have to kill yourself

You know, actually you guys are helping a lot. I really mean that too, even if you guys aren't joking around, laughing helps a bit.

Actually usually takes a bit more to get me tipsy, surprisingly can take a bit more than I look like I can. Also eating a can of chili along side the scotch.

I think I'll check out Fantastic Mr Fox. That or more generic action comedy stuff.

One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest.

Romeo and Juliet

>not the cuckold's shed
you fucked up user
you had your shot and ya blew it

do yourself a favor brethren

This isn't your blog you fucking faggot

Been way too long since I've seen this.

Thanks user.

watch this for maximum comfyness and good feels

Mc hammer daddy put the damn gun down

it'll be all right man keep that chin up

just listen to this song while crying and thinking about your ex:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

Good Will Hunting

Sux bro. Been there. I think you hit it on the head with the black and white samarui movies. Try Yojimbo. Ikiru is Akira Kurisawa but not samarui, and its sad, but maybe you should cry.

I thought about it a bit, and maybe you should go with the ultimate man break up movie and watch Swingers. Seen it a hundered times, and if your really bummed, just watch it, and pretend I'm your Vince Vaughn.

Comfy Core:

The Thing
Empire Strikes Back
Fellowship of the Ring
Jurassic Park
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Just a few off the top of my head

You are okay.

> Fantastic Mr Fox
How lovely, it might be the first Wes Anderson movie I start and finish, (didnt like Zissou and never managed to watch Budapest hotel since someone deleted it, bastards)

shut up and kill yourself you cuck. you're worthless, you're pathetic and you're bad at sex.

that's why your gf (probably a man) left you for a real big dick nigger.

>Toshiro Mifune
>Shanghai Knights
Honestly, you've got me thinking about a Pan-Asian marathon.

Why not some Kung Fu Hustle?

Ex and I were huge Stephen Chow fans actually. watched almost all of his movies together. Including those old Sun Wukong movies.

So... yes?

I still haven't seen Journey to the West. I was hoping to read the original story before I did, but... fuck it, I'm too easily distracted to read anything nowadays.

Watching Underworld now, for whatever reason I ended up here.

But Journey to the West was pretty good. If you like Sun Wukon check out the older ones too. It follows mostly Sun Wukong himself and Xuanzang a little bit, as opposed to Journey to the West.