Million Dollar Extreme's "World Peace" TV debut on Adult Swim

What does Sup Forums think of this?

The pilot episode of MDE's television debut "World Peace" was just screened on the Adult Swim website and the full 6-episode season will premiere next month along with the rest of the new Adult Swim line-up.

Link: adultswim.com/videos/streams/development-meeting

It begins at the 49:45 mark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgOC0VxQOdg
youtube.com/watch?v=E9xUtaL0D2A
youtube.com/watch?v=vixY8PvHieI
youtube.com/watch?v=v_3UskhyDI4
youtube.com/watch?v=sx4O5hsoOgM
youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8
youtube.com/watch?v=L53TrbhJ9p0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4JXfFVzU8
youtu.be/AM0JE3IED7w
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is eerily reminiscent of Nicolas Cage.

Fucking thought the same thing.

I see it.

Looks fucking good. Good job Sam, you made it bud.

are you mad sam? that i'm going to send these out to the executives the day your show airs.

wouldn't want them to know about this one, now would they

So? Why would anyone give a shit?

Fuck off faggot

>be big fan of Sam
>really enjoy his off-the-cuff silly jokes that he makes like when he's just out and about like at the grocery store
>imagine you and him as best buds
>but in real life he would make fun of you and bully you and make you cry

I thought that was super funny. Is there any more after the coffee table scene? I don't want to sift through these jabronis talking

That's what friendship is, except for the crying part.

>e-mail claims that he's 6'2"
>his drivers license shows that he's 6'4"

No one that is 6'4" would lie and say that they're shorter than they really are when trying to impress a girl (or trap, in that case).

This is going to be one of the best shows on Adult Swim

And like every best show on adult swim it's going to get cancelled after like 2 seasons.

>tfw he's as tall as me

>believing somebody who's mentally ill

wew lad sure is tumblr around these here parts

What the fuck does the W stand for huh?

Sams got something to hide? Fucking knew it.

I swear when bernie gets into office, Sam will have a lot of explaining to do, y'know? In the gulag.

Holy fuck can someone please execute these 3 faggots on this stream. I want to blow my brains out.

At least that one black hipster thought it was funny, the other two were hiding the fact they were triggered to see a woman get fucking destroyed by Nick.

>implying that won't add to the legend of Sam "Deep Fried" Hyde

He's a champion

this post and its formatting reek of shill

Very perceptive of you. I guess I'll unwatch the clip now. Thanks.

Honestly it just seems like he's fucking with it. Y'know, since they have a series where they do exactly that.

i get bonus points for being from new england

Videos not playing for me. Is it region locked or am I just retarded and not know how to use computers?

>6'5

You know you can just say you're 6'5 when you're actually 6'3. They don't measure.

i'm actually 6'4" and some change but since manlets claim to be 5'10" who clearly aren't i said fuck it i'm 6'5"

that banana eating negro is really distracting, what the fuck is that all about?

how this fat ugly nigga getting such qt pussy, is he alpha or something?

The white dude needs to chill with the affectation, jesus christ.

Chicks love him.

Also from New England. Maine here.

5'7" though :(

that's it. Show looks funny.

They made it. Sam will def become a famous actor-- like a funny Seth Rogan.

Don't think the niggers on that stream will be laughing quite so hard when they see his other material.

you can be my charls

Sam tell Nick he be looking like the murderer from Too Many Cooks. Suave.

It's called fame, user.

He seems like he's actually a pretty nice guy but just makes himself look like a massive cunt in his vids

shes pretty cute for a tranny. id fuck.

Why are all of Hyde's haircuts terrible?

>this is supposed to make me not like him
>consensual sex is abuse

lol fuck off to reddit nerd, or at least capeshit threads

It's part of the joke, I assume. The joke called his public life.

I always see exercise equipment on MDE videos, but he doesn't look that fit.

hes a livin meme

so that people wonder why he has such retarded haircuts

sam is based af

I hope I can be just like him when I turn 29.

He lifts and shit, just no cardio. I'm assuming charles does all that though 'cause he's fit as fuck.

n-no homo

are you kiddin? he's fuckin jacked

did he edit it?

THOSE LEGS

He lost the V-card when he was 26 too

amazing how much can change in 3 years

ROFL sauce on that

Anyone want to reup the click somewhere else?
Apparently adultswim has some kind of fucking ascetic stream system from Nepal and I can't watch this shit at all in any of my browsers.

He said it in one of his streams. Can't remember which one because I was just watching them back to back.

Could have been a lie of course.

never ever skip leg day

I only know Sam Hyde through Parkourdude91 who was an MDE connected performance artist that trolled /k/.

that was nice but also very tim and eric

Good to see they're including their signature wall of text subliminal messages in the show.

that's post ironic humor for you

she hella cute tho

>awkward nerds with godlike dicks

Why does this always seem to happen.

>she

Seriously, what the fuck kind of esoteric player do I need to install to watch this shit?

Transsexuals are beginning to look more like women, than women themselves. You'd best get used to that fact, son. You'd best get used to us calling them "her" and using the word, "she". Because it's not going away.

It's not going away.

Just went to the effort to transcribe the message. You saw it here first.

"my whole life has been a hell piece of shit. f--king worst hell now finally I am in the position where I can show you and make you pay, make you feel how I felt. Make you understand my Hell. Welcome to my Hell... That's not all. How about this. How about I treat you like shit now that I hold the cards. I wanted to be the bigger person and not turn the screws now that I'm the commander but heck I guess I'm just not that big of a person. So now that I've got the opportunity to physically and emotionally torture you I'm thinking maybe I should do it. Maybe I should hack your shit and f-ck with you online and cyberbully you to the point where, heck, you actually want to kill yourself. Sound familiar? How does your own medicine taste Hu(????)e? Your (????) little MMA fighting and herbal supplements (???)'t do (????) save you. I do this shit for fun."

The heads of the guys in the bottom left got in the way of a few words but the rest is accurate. Had to download the video and go through frame by frame to make each word out. You're welcome.

its funny though, sam HATES being compared to tim and eric but so much of his humor is straight out of their darker sketches.

oh and alot of MDEs earlier work is extremely similar to Tim and Erics absurdist/public access type stuff

too bad the eric andre show is already better than anything sam hyde has made or could possibly make

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ALT-RIGHT IS NOW MAINSTREAM

hey reddit

Man, I feel kinda bad for Sam. He does give off the impression of someone who's had a hard life.

being on adult swim at 3:15 in the morning is mainstream?

>earlier work
like 4 videos bruh. That car part commercial, the one where nick does several different commercials, and, what else? I can't think of any more that ape tim and eric

lmao found the /r/SRS asspain

so delicious

I'm pretty sure you just need Flash dude

and I guess tissue box

lel

do you ACTUALLY think adult swim execs would give a shit about this?

You went to all of this work for nothing.

Good job detective dipshit.

What is this, 2002? I have Flash.

That's the same time 12 oz. mouse and home movies came on. Right before king of the hill.

puh lease

youtube.com/watch?v=qgOC0VxQOdg

youtube.com/watch?v=E9xUtaL0D2A

youtube.com/watch?v=vixY8PvHieI

youtube.com/watch?v=v_3UskhyDI4

youtube.com/watch?v=sx4O5hsoOgM

this entire thing

youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8

youtube.com/watch?v=L53TrbhJ9p0

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4JXfFVzU8

It's going to air Thursdays at 11:15PM Eastern, before the new season of The Eric Andre Show. Premiere is June 16th.

sup sam
he hates being compared to them because its true
they will, and i'll join that user and email them about how you mistreat women and have a misogynist agenda

>they will, and i'll join that user and email them about how you mistreat women and have a misogynist agenda
Oh noes we're so scared.

Literally everyone is laughing at you.
Go back to tumblr, son.

>F1 and F2 buttons

lol

Yeah that's fair. Never mind then.

youtu.be/AM0JE3IED7w

Based as fuck

>misogynist agenda
the world has a misogynist agenda
fuck off cunt
stop being so jelly of based sam

I was skimming through the thread just to see if anyone else was having that problem. Audio and video de-sync like every 30 seconds.

It's funny because gavin fucking hates sam now because he kept refusing to come on the show

>This fat ugly son of a bitch is fucking premium boispussy and basically you're fucking retarded. _Find out how_

if i were to do this i wouldn't do it because of any personal beliefs, i would do it because you're a hack that won't stop shilling his own shitty youtube content on Sup Forums nonstop, i like your vids and am subscribed to you on yt, but fuck you for shilling your shit on here, faggot
what do i have to be jelly of?

Sam "unloading my 9 into the welfare line" Hyde did it

>i would do it because you're a hack that won't stop shilling his own shitty youtube content on Sup Forums nonstop,
>IT'S NOT ABOUT ME IT'S ABOUT THE BOARD

LMAO HOLY SHIT

we really need a /celeb/ board for retards like you who constantly try to shill their own shit

Adult Swim should have hired h3h3 for a new show instead. They do the MDE/Tim & Eric style better than MDE themselves. See here:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

Plus h3h3 has a huge fanbase of literally millions and is a recognizable celebrity at this point. MDE just has a couple hundred racist Sup Forums idiots.

If Cage and RDJ had a baby.

>i moderate internet forums for free

game, blouses.

>we really needed
We tried /film/, it's exactly what you wanted.

No wonder everyone hates you cucks.

Kill yourself h3h3 you unfunny dumb kike

No one likes you besides 15 year olds

reddit we meet again

he only does it because people keep replying to him

fuck off, dude

what the fuck would h3h3 even do on adult swim? React to the latest r/cringe video? Fuck off child

also he LITERALLY stole that concept from a sam hyde video