Big Trouble In Little Sanchez

Shit Tier:
Get Schwifty
Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

Rick potion sucked and the pilot should be in shit tier.

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Reported for trolling and rule breaking you know perfectly well this belongs on Sup Forums.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on Sup Forums .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.

>Reported for trolling and rule breaking
>7. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

IM MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME

I disliked anatomy park. It feels like a childrens tv show episode.

I like every episode except the pilot

Get Schwifty was a jam you pleb

i went into r&m expecting some unfunny meme show and it turned out to be one of my favourite things ive seen in years

s3 when

this

but they just fired a bunch of writers and in their place hired a bunch of female ones instead, so it's probably going to be absolute shit

they already do some stealthy SJW shit like that Adolf Lincoln character

That was hardly SJW at all.

You guys are losing your god damn minds.

Admittedly, I am jaded as fuck.

You nailed it. Only thing I would change would be moving Total Rickall up to god tier, Mortnight Run to high tier, and A Rickle In Time to high tier.

Your shit and low tier is perfect - Get Schwifty was fucking awful.

>they already do some stealthy SJW shit like that Adolf Lincoln character

>stealthy SJW shit like that Adolf Lincoln character
>I dont know what sjw means

sup samefriend, kill yourself any time my man

>kill yourself any time my man
Knowing that I have freedom to is actually very liberating.

Also

>being this blown out

>its a cartoon user

>Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
>Mid Tier
wtf

The only weak episode was Interdimensional Cable 2, but it did have one of my favorite bits:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE

anyone else miss the vibe of the pilot? Something about the dialogue and delivery felt so much more likeable and way less forced "look look he's a real character he has feelings and depth!"

reddit pls go

nah the pilot was a little shaky, they got the focus right after that.

Raising Gazorpaszorp should be high tier, because it takes the piss out of feminist world.

Did you just rate all the episodes of Rick and Morty and put them into tiers? Never before in my life have I seen such a retarded person! You are dumb.

R&M is literaIly reddit

what does that even mean, that reddit likes it or something?

What are some Sup Forums shows? Any comedies that are Sup Forums?

FTFY

ALL TV IS SHIT AND SO ARE YOU FUCK OFF

What was that episode trying to say? That white males are really responsible for SJWs? Like, they were clearly saying that SJWs are retarded, but deflecting the blame from retards like tumblritas and women to white males?

They're all reddit-tier

I think you're reading too much into it. It just seems like the college liberal type, don't take things so personally.

It's just that South Park used to be based as fuck, but now it's just as pandery as anything else. A real shame.