/cauc/

Turkroach extermination edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkBLpXRBbOY
titus.uni-frankfurt.de/personal/jg/pdf/jg1992d1.pdf).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sanson,_Guillaume._Colchis,_Iberia,_Albania_quae_q.,_Caucasiae_gentes,_istmum_quod_Pontum_Euxinum_Caspium_q.,_mare_interjacet_incolunt.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sWAlMSd-D_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gamarjobat

Either post girls or trigger someone because otherwise Caucasus threads die.

Armenia and Azarbaijan are not Caucassian.

Says the mudslide

Mudslime*

hello armenbro

G'day, xaч :^)

Gamarjoba, friendo.

why are Armos so wannabe Cuckasian? what's wrong with them?

I like mudslide more desu

lol, phonefag

>armenia
>blonde with blue eyes
ahahahahahahahah your inferiority complex shows senpai

also

FUCK GEORGIA

>also →
I think you can forget about that. Can't any of your parents speak Circassian?

Did somebody say extermination

I fixed the Caucasus

The lowest class of the Tiflissky (Tbilisian) Armenian population was presented cheerful and witty "kinto", the being engaged sales of fruit, vegetables, fresh fish, the maintenance of dukhans, small wine cellars, taverns and so forth.

yeah my mother speaks circassian but i live far away from family
i could go to the local caucasian culture club/association(there are two in a few km radius) to learn but online would be more comfortable

>that light green entity there

ewwww

>balkanize my shit up
also giving armenians and kurds all that land is counter-productive, they would chimp out instantly and try to grab more clay

fixed for you

remove the upper half from Ossetia, give it to Circassia and I'll approve.
I don't think you can learn it online. You would also need to decide, whether you want to learn Western Adyghe or Kabardian..

Fixed tht

>balkanize my shit
Nah, only giving they rightful clay and renaming Turkey in Anatolia, with Konstantiniyye as its capital

I was thinking about dividing Ossetia between Nakhchicho and Circassia and btfoing the Ossetians back to their heritage

no

>only giving they rightful clay
but that is not their rightful clay

>renaming turkey
for what reason?
>giving kurds and armenians land tat they do not deserve
for what reason?

>Konstantiniyye
istanbul is not the capital for a reason; its literally undefendable from a western ground attack
ankara on the other hand is surrounded by mountains on all 4 sides with rivers covering the open plains

>but that is not their rightful clay
It is
>for what reason?
Because Turkey doesnt fit
>kurds and armenians land tat they do not deserve
They do

>istanbul is not the capital for a reason
There is peace in my world

>turkey doesn't fit
how so? i would like to remind you that it wasn't us that names this country, it was the italians back in 13-14th century

>They do
again how so? maybe armenians have a historical claim but they lost that land in war
kurds do not even have a historical claim, some of that green marked area isn't even %20 kurdish

>There is peace in my world
pffftthahah faggot

pic related

some history lessons

I agree, drawing borders is too exhausting. Let's keep it simple.

sure

delet this, ITS FAKE

no, its not fake

no no, propaganda & coincidence.

>I don't think you can learn it online

Not that user but why? There are many sources both in cyrillic and latin alphate. If you can learn the phonteics properly i think grammer isnt that difficult. Speaking for Westh Adyghabze btw.

>i think grammer isnt that difficult
haha
>Speaking for Westh Adyghabze btw.
Then your chances are even lower. Most books & online sources are in Kabardian. I don't even know if there's an online West Circassian dictionairy.

there are lots of maps similar to this

>I don't even know if there's an online West Circassian dictionairy.

danef.com

It is mostly in latin alphabet which was critized a lot by Circassians in Turkey for some reason.

^Jean Baptiste Bourguignon d'Anville (1697−1782)

According to some Georgian scholars (such as Pavle Ingorokva), towards the end of the 17th century number of the Adyghe clansmen migrated from the North Caucasus mountains and blended with the local ethnic elements, significantly changing the region's demographic situation.

>danef.com
man they have a full 26 video series on adyghe language in turkish
youtube.com/watch?v=IkBLpXRBbOY
thanks for this

«Die Volker des Kaukasus», Heinrich Berghaus, «Berghaus Physikal Atlas», Gotha, 1848

these north Caucasian Abbasa tribes went into south Caucasus and mixed with locals. basically modern Abkhazs are assimilated Colchian tribes

Abasins are Apsuas who migrated to the North during the 14th/15th century, which is linguistically proven (titus.uni-frankfurt.de/personal/jg/pdf/jg1992d1.pdf). There are even Circassian chants about how Circassians submitted Abasas.

That aqua shit doesn't mean anything. You're implying they just renamed Sukhum into Aqua or whatever the fuck that name is. All I can see is a correlation. You show me maps that support your hypothesis and I could show you 20 maps that support my hypothesis.

hen-and-egg problem, voila

*use a translator for the link. It's an interesting read about all Caucasic languages if you're into languages..

that map is wrong though. Even though Kabarda submitted Ingushs for a period, they never controlled Chechen territory.

Abasins and Apsuas are two different ethnic groups. Apsuan ethnicity was formed after mix of Abasins and local Colchian tribes.

>Abasins are Apsuas who migrated to the North during the 14th/15th century
>which is linguistically proven
this makes no sense

>There are even Circassian chants about how Circassians submitted Abasas.
i wonder if they are chanting how Abasas came from modern day Abkhazia. can you show source of it?

>they just renamed Sukhum into Aqua
>That aqua shit doesn't mean anything.
1) In Abkhaz, the city is known as Aҟәa (Aqwa) which according to native tradition signifies water.
2)The medieval Georgian sources knew the town as Tskhumi (ცხუმი). Later, under the Ottoman control, the town was known in Turkish as Suhum-Kale, which can be derived from the earlier Georgian form Tskhumi or can be read to mean 'water-sand fortress'.

The town was initially officially described in Russian as Cyхyм (Sukhum), until 16 August 1936 when this was changed to Cyхyми (Sukhumi). This remained so until 4 December 1992, when the Supreme Council of Abkhazia restored the "original" version.

>You show me maps that support your hypothesis
> I could show you 20 maps that support my hypothesis.
show me your maps then

old Colchis map even before Zygii and Cercetae formed into Circassian tribes. And look how some Kartvelian tribes (Heniochi) lived inbetween Abasgians and Pre-Circassians.

It's not certain whether "Apsilae" were Northwest Caucasian or Kartvelian but my point is there was no strict border between Kartvelian and NWC tribes. That whole coast was a clusterfuck of NWC and Kartvelian tribes.. why do you think we are genetically so similar?

>how so?
Because you are not TURKic

>lost that land in war
Genocide. And their historical claim is that they lived there more then Turks existed.

That map is a joke. Cirassia ended at Kabarda, bordering Alainia and Nakh tribes

Old Caucasian maps are so weird desu

>/cauc/

yes I needed my daily autism intake

>Guillaume Sanson (1633-1703)
on which sources was based this map?
>there was no strict border between Kartvelian and NWC tribes.
>That whole coast was a clusterfuck of NWC and Kartvelian tribes
totally agree with that
>why do you think we are genetically so similar?
majority of our genes belong to G haplo. for me Circassians are one of the closest people in Caucasus desu.

in fact Abasgians, no matter were they NWC or Kartvelian were Identifying themselves as Georgians. at least during X-XV century (untill dissolution of Georgian Kingdom). (later they were influenced by NWC tribes) before they were known as vassals of Lazica and even before as Colchian tribes. they contributed important part of our history. it's really pitty that newcomers managed to assimilate locals who were fighting side by side with rest Kartvelians

Yea.
>on which sources was based this map?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sanson,_Guillaume._Colchis,_Iberia,_Albania_quae_q.,_Caucasiae_gentes,_istmum_quod_Pontum_Euxinum_Caspium_q.,_mare_interjacet_incolunt.jpg

Abasgians, Apsillae were vassals of Colchis and Lazica.. I'm well aware of this. Just saying that Abasgians and maybe Apsillae weren't Kartvelian tribes. One thing does not rule out the other.

>mudslide

>caucasus thread
>no based azeri türks, only swarthy armenijews and alabamans

Absolutely haram.

can;t find any real source tho
so basically guy from XV century drawn "ancient" map which is full of mistakes.
>Abasgians, Apsillae were vassals of Colchis and Lazica.. I'm well aware of this.
>Just saying that Abasgians and maybe Apsillae weren't Kartvelian tribes
debatable

Abasgians annexed Apsilaes (territory around Sukhumi, who were possibly Colchian tribes), Sanigs (around Sochi) and Missimians (possibly Svans aka georgians from Kodori Gorge) - that's how basically Kingdom of Abkhazia was formed

Scum of the earth, Georgians, Turks and Armenians. None if you niggers are white. Russian rape babies dont count, chorny faggots.

>so basically guy from XV century drawn "ancient" map which is full of mistakes.
that's how it works, old maps have mistakes. Most of them were based on Strabo, Herodot etc.. Especially Strabo mentioned all of those tribes. And I think many Georgians underestimate how different Abkhazian actually is from Adyghe. If I had to create an analogy to IE the difference between Abkhaz and Adyghe are like branches of IE (Germanic, Latin), so there's a pretty hefty difference.

>Scum of the earth, Georgians, Turks and Armenians.
haha armonigger grouped Georgians with roaches in hope that people will associate us with them. nice try

i wonder if abkhazs are considered as traitors among adyges for siding with Russia
pic
memorial of Circassian genocide. Mingrelia/Georgia
Following a consultation with academics, human rights activists and Circassian diaspora groups and parliamentary discussions in Tbilisi in 2010 and 2011, Georgia became the first country to use the word "genocide" to refer to the events.

>i wonder if abkhazs are considered as traitors among adyges for siding with Russia
nah, not really.
>memorial of Circassian genocide. Mingrelia/Georgia
wow, I haven't seen this one.
>Georgia became the first country to use the word "genocide" to refer to the events.
Many Circassians were happy about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWAlMSd-D_c
do they actually do this every year?

why are cock asian ethnicities so fucking CONFUSING
theres azeris, armenians and georgians, ok, sure, simple enough and then there's 20 MILLION TYPES OF CHURKAS IN RUSSIA AAAAA

It wouldnt be such a mess if it wasnt for Dagestan.

yeah i know
HOW can they have so many fucking sifferent types of people in one fucking province

Literally the cancer on Sup Forums
The cuckasus should be nuked or given to Russia and used to store old tanks.
You guys only ever argue about the same shit. And its always georgia being a faggot first and the rest of the retards chiming in after that.
Balkans>Cuckasus