God his ex wife was such a bitch

>goes to jail for exposing massive bank fraud
>"I've missed so much, I just want to see my daughter, what what do you want from me?"
>pay me child support, then we can talk.

Oh my fucking God, I've never wanted to hit someone so bad.

never change Sup Forums never change.

yeah but he got a much better woman which is why his ex needed to be a cunt and a lot of men have ex's that are basically the same way so it fits.

>men should get away without paying child support while the woman does all the work

Why are men somehow always obligated to pay child support in the first place?

Maybe men could do all the work if women didn't keep their children from them. It is akin to hold your own child for fucking ransomm.

Because it costs money to raise a child, retard.

Literal sexism.
But it isn't talked about because it isn't directed at women.

>>men should get away without paying child support while the woman does all the work

This. The number one way to prevent single motherhood is to make women bare the responsibility for breeding with shitbag men. No welfare state + no child support laws = women learning to close their fucking legs or (hopefully) starve to death if they don't.

Right, but why do women never pay child support? Shouldn't they support the child as well?

They do, now; see Halle Berry.

>Right, but why do women never pay child support?
They do if the father has custody of the child.
Men paying child support is a lot more commonplace because there are a lot more single mothers than there are single fathers.

They do

She was living in the suburbs with a new cop husband taking care of her and her kid, comfortably I might add while Scott was staying in the ghetto and couldn't keep a job because of his criminal history, which was a nonviolent crime exposing a corrupt corporation stealing peoples money.

I think Scott was treated unfairly.

>pay me child support

and she already has a cuck to support her

Yeah, what the fuck did she need that extra money for anyway? and so fast?

The kids college fund? She's a child, give him a minute, goddamn fucking Baskin Robbins found out and fired him, shits tough.

>Say goodbye to THIS, Scott!

No, it's hard.

Such a cute nose

>but why do women never pay child support?

They do, and the majority of the time they're raising the child as well. So not only does the Father barely have a hand in raising the kid beyond weekend visits, he should also skimp out on financially supporting his child?

Jesus guys it's not like the Moms in these things are wicked witches that cackle all the way to the bank with their Ex's support money. The child needs this shit to live off.

>majority of the time they're raising the child as well.
And look waht happened in the world.
>The child needs this shit to live off.
Yes, but father should have right to meet with his child anytike without "paymuhmoney".