Solid kid movies

Shits you can watch with kids without going insane.

Krampus.
It was like a modern Gremlins movie, horror for kids, but because its not old it wont stick and will slip under the rug.

Lord of the Rings trilogy

About 60% of all Disney.

Most of the MCU.

WE WUZ SCIENTISTZ AN SHIET

sequel fucking when??

My dad did and it was the only bonding we had... Those are some of my best memories.

The Witches

Everyt Studio Ghibli's movies

The first movie I remember watching with my parents was The Thing.

I'm really glad I grew up in the 80s. Parents back then didn't give no fucks.

did he really

Not the white kid tho; he's a burnout loser whose only worth is literally inherited

Monster House is the kind of thing I'd have loved to watch as a kid. Very fun and uncondescending

I was born in 1990 and saw the game DOOM when I was 4 and terminator 1 and 2 when I was 5. I swear it just accelerated my maturity when it came to that shit. Kinda sucked though since all but one of my friends were too sensitive for that shit for a long time precisely because they hadn't had that exposure

Goonies, Batteries Not Included, Weird Science, etc. Basically any 80s live action kid films.

Yeah, that would suck. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but growing up ALL of my friends watched crazy scary shit all the time. I remember waiting at my friend's grandma's house for the bus the first time in kindergarten, and we were all watching Nightmare on Elm Street. We also watched Disney movies and regular cartoons and kid's shows too. I loved the muppets/sesame street. People just didn't seem to feel any need to protect their kids from everything.

We also used to ride our bikes around town and go the the park completely unsupervised too. Now people will get arrested for letting their kids do that.

School Of Rock holds up well.

Army dog

fucking this
I will raise my children to Miyazaki-san's masterpieces

I was about to post this. You should watch this with your 5 year old.

>The first movie to make a Calvin & Hobbes reference
>It was fucking Krampus

My little sister wanted to see it again right away.

You forgot the best one.

Mrs. Doubtfire

>that scene where Army Dog pumps sarin into the warehouse full of Vietnamese orphans
War is hell.

I force my niece to watch Monsters Inc with me every time I visit