Is he a good actor?

Is he a good actor?

yes

He's a fooking legend

What's wrong with his face

If he was a tree, his name would be Fern Gorman

he's better than most but he's hard to find in popular films

Is that James Remar?

meh his cameo in the show Man In The High Castle was very poor but then I guess he isn't to blame but the writers who made him put on such a bad American accent and his character was just so badly written in general...

Not to mention the main characters knock him out and run away from him... LEAVING his gun behind which causes him to pick up his own gun when he regains consciousness and begins to chase them again WTF??

But really he was amazing in Torchwood.

>btw Man in high castle is a 10/10 show - he just really sucked as some American bounty hunter.

I've only seen him in Lucky Man, And Then There Were None, The Man in the High Castle, Crimson Peak, Game of Thrones, Pacific Rim, The Dark Knight Rises, Johnny English Reborn, Bleak House, Wuthering Heights and Torchwood.

But in saying that everytime I have seen him he's been pretty fooking excellent.

I would have to disagree. He was awful in all of those. Clearly he's sucking a lot of dick to get his parts.

but he's not. I mean sometimes shitty writing doesn't let him go full swing, but typically he's very good. What don't you like about him?

He's a FOOKIN LEGEND

I can't seem to remember any movie or serie he did. Help me out guys

He was great to watch in GoT
>aye was a fooking LEGEND in gin alley
>I'll take any knight- ANY KNAGHT ANY TAYIME
>fooking cunts in steel plate

biopic fokken when?

IN GIN ALLEY

Pretty great in everything he's been in,With maybe Torchwood being an exception

Check out layer cake. He plays a lulzy chav.

He is a meme actor.

He is British.

For such a small part he was extremely memorable.
GoT needs more actors who just chew every scene.

the one where he robs his workplace was neat

He's a bastad

>his name is literally burn