how will humans look like in 300 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

project-syndicate.org/commentary/the-key-to-ending-hunger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not white, thats for sure

if everything goes right, like AAAYYs if not, like mexicans

blasian?

Europeans will evolve bigger throats so that they don't choke to death on Kinder eggs.

No, I imagine we'll be moved onto settlements where Asians will try to breed us like Pandas.

Like Brazil

yeah more or less

>This

Nope. Brazil still has million of white looking people, even gingers. It will be lot of darker.

I saw a document about how only ugly a bit obese short people with generally shit life have a lot of babies.

All the upper class (money, power, beauty, success whatever) have almost no babies.

So unless we do some eugenics, change our society in some positive way the way we are heading now:
the nice looking rich people will become even more rare than today
the rest will all be ugly people with only strong predisposition to breed no matter what (so niggers basically?)

>we will be fine

>I saw a document about how only ugly a bit obese short people with generally shit life have a lot of babies.

chilean population growth must be skyrocketting then

A mix between a Congolese bantu and a Congolese pygmy.

it's not, that proves the world is gonna be ok. now you can enjoy your muslims. salu2

the mapuche is triggered

This is the most successful species of hominids in year 2317.

blaindian

I genuinely believe niggers and Arabs are incapable of upholding civilization

This map reminds me of golden kek man

That complete bunk was disproved in the 19th century.

Hopefully there will be none left. If there are they will probably all look like Mexicans/Indians. It wont be pretty.

JUST

I agree. They would be a mix between modern canadians and englishmen

>a nation of dog eating street shitting 70 IQ rappers

This level of population growth has only been possible thanks to the Haber-Bosch Process. The world population would have likely capped around 4 billion, otherwise food production would not have been sustainable.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/the-key-to-ending-hunger

The belief that IQ is related to genetics and not education is garbage. However it's true that poorer people in the west are having more children than wealthier ones.

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>/the-key-to-ending-hunger
Stop feeding the animals.

Honestly this.

South Asia and East Asia is already over populated. Africa is on the rise, but the continent cant sustain the population so there is intense emigration from africa in the future.

Western countries will become more middle-eastern or Injun looking over time.

Constant immigration from southern countries to northern hemisphere means average person will be darker in the future.

Obviously Mongoloids and Indics will be most populous group but whether they will spread their race geographically is debatable.

Height is also highly heritable and genetic, yet it has increased a lot due to environmental factors in the past 100 years.

There are no 4 meter tall humans. There are no genius niggers.

You mean nigger dick, surely.

are you fucking retarded? have you ever taken an IQ test? it's literally just sequential pattern recognition. how much or how well you've been educated has no influence on that skill

There are no important Canadians either.

Have you? They ask you questions about vocabulary and stuff too.

Poland will take whites to space don't worry.

Sigue y te hago un jara