/Africa/

Chinese men marrying African women youtube.com/watch?v=o_UhlZgBo8E

Chinese women and men marrying African women and men youtube.com/watch?v=L7nWilzol5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-URQrU_j9lk
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393
youtube.com/watch?v=6nEMiQ-wBSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutest continent.
Waiting for Algeria to appear.

Post the African guy singing Chinese national anthem

But are Chinese women marrying African women?

youtube.com/watch?v=-URQrU_j9lk

>Cutest continent.
why
>waiting for Algeria to appear
why

I'm talking about it's shape.
And Algerians are bros.

>WE DA SINO-AFRICAN BROTHAS
autism knows no borders

t. Ali Mohamed Sanchez de Almeda de Aragon de Castille-Léon al-Adalus

chinks have eliminated so many girls at birth that soon there will be 1 available local girl for dozens of men, they will eventually turn gay or marry someone else who could be interested in their little dicks.

they just had a baby-boom this year thanks to the lifting of the one child policy

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

So whats so special about its shape, and Algerians?

that stopped

you are decades behind the times

Not all chinks gave small dicks.

how comes black people are so good at singing and dancing?

youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U

BLACKED

Stereotypes will be white people's undueing.

Undoing*

>Miscegenation will make Asian IQ drop below goy levels during our lifetimes

Feels good famiglia

not going to happen

asian ethics will make them into new breed of leaders

Because they like fat black ass you blonde pussy faggot. They want big black butt cheeks and booty hole on their face and dick. They want a black chick to lick their asshole and suck on their ballsack. Stupid blonde retard. Subhuman blonde untermenschen.

still one entire generation with reduced amount of girls available.

t. Mike Chang.

If you really believe in racial pseudoscience then Asians mixed with Africans would create a new hybrid race that would be able to compete with whites physically and intellectually.

They have a smaller than average cranial capacity but it's mostly filled with the cerebellum which controls your body movement.

I'm white. My wrestling partner was Asian. I could feel his bulge and it was big. Environment plays a big role in "racial differences."

I just like it. That's it.

Jesus, man.

It's actually the fact that they have smaller frontal lobes and prefrontal cortexes which makes them less inhibited.

is this true or are you meming?

Kind of like Europeans mixed with Native Americans and Blacks gave us the mighty Beaner Masterrace that has the white man quaking with fear, amirite?

No. He's wrong. Whites can be very coordinated and learn to dance and sing quite well. It's the fact that blacks have smaller frontal lobes and prefrontal cortexes that makes them less inhibited.

>wrestling partner

funny, that's exactly what I say to my GF when I'm looking for morning sex on weekends.

and no... she doesn't have a "bulge".

it's not a generation, it's more like half a generation

I have a Chinese friend who is an only child but her mother and father each have 3 siblings who all have 2-3 children

Both those races had lower intelligence than whites. And beaners aren't very black at all. That mix is more like Brazil. Asians are actually smarter than whites on average so they could pull black intelligence up towards white levels.

Do you want a cookie straight man? You're the straightest man on Earth. I'm sure a big old 10 inch cock in your face wouldn't even tempt you at all.

Blasians are already dominating in sports like sprinting.

Huh I always assumed Asian won in the African vs Asian mixing

This girl is half Ethiopian half Japanese and looks Asian with curly hair. Thats how I thought most look

I've heard that's been debunked.

Ethiopians have Arab dna so that would explain it somewhat.

Depends on the beaners. SA and Mexican beaners are mostly indian, but caribbean beaners are mostly black (because the natives went extinct).

In any event, if you mix a 105 IQ Chink and a 70 IQ SSA, the resulting mix is going to be about beaner-level, in the mid-eighties.

Michael Norman
Born: December 3, 1997 (age 19), San Diego, California, United States
2016 World Junior Champion 200m

Nobody calls Dominicans beaners.

>Ethiopians have Arab dna

Yes but they also have their own distinct dna which is considered non-african in origin

> In this work, we find that the genetic composition of non-African ancestry in the HOA is distinct from the genetic composition of current populations in North Africa and the Middle East. With these data, we demonstrate that most non-African ancestry in the HOA cannot be the result of admixture within the last few thousand years, and that the majority of admixture probably occurred prior to the advent of agriculture.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

They are like 50ish percent that unique non-african gene and then some southern Arab, berber and Nilotic

>the resulting mix is going to be about beaner-level, in the mid-eighties.
Citation needed

The story of the chinese dentist is pretty sweet.

Abdul Hakim Sani Brown
Born: March 6, 1999 (age 17), Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan

World Youth Champion 100m and 200m

They sure like their beans, though.

Do you believe intelligence is genetically inherited?

it was created in 1972, that's a 45 years old policy, a lot more than half a generation. There a amazing documentary about it, sorry but I can't remember the name of it, goes like:

>lots of girls born in china
>they haven't been registered so parents don't get finned or put in jail, they leave that spot for a male child to be registered.
>can't access school or medical system because they don't exist
>documentary follows a group of really poor farmer families that had their daughters kidnapped
>they can't call police because they would be arrested or fined
>get a detective that specializes in cases like this
>finds 1 girl being sold as a bride for rich families buying a virgin bride for their male kids
>storms place, gets girl free and takes her in half a minute before mafia gets him
>explains he lives well doing this, that cases like this are common.

wish I knew the name of it, maybe someone can help, it's absolutely amazing.

I never say no to a cookie.

To an extent

+1

Wayde van Niekerk
Born: July 15, 1992 (age 24), Cape Town, South Africa

Olympic 400m champion and world record holder
>He is also the first and only person in history to run faster than 10 seconds for 100 metres, 20 seconds for 200 metres, and 44 seconds for 400 metres.

I kill for /afr/

Based Serbia

Greatest ally

Weird. I can understand the first one as there is a shortage of women in China, but the second one is stranger.

Love is love

They like big black guys

Just like your country

>unique non-african gene

'unique'. it's obviously from one of the early Neolithic groups of the fertile crescent

Why some Chinese are brown tho?

I see some immigrants here and i expect them to be yellow, but most i see are brown, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nEMiQ-wBSU

yeah I meant distinct from the others

It was a strategy to have a stronger relantionship with the U.S. presidency.

>pic related

The funny part is Jimmy Morales is basically the Donald Trump of Central America.

The reasons he was elected were similar too. Crazy elections.

first mixed senpai

Well, the African black girls I know are actually very sweet, so good for them.

RICED

THAIBOI GOON

American blacks have sadly given all black people a bad name

Hola azulito

Dude Blacks ALWAYS had a bad name the minute things became unequal relationship wise between Black people and foreigners aka scramble for Africa era where Europeans could easily just dominate shit because all the factors that made Africa resistant to colonization being mitigated.

You have to be ignorant as fuck to not know that on top of ignoring the many things Americans blacks did for the black diaspora worldwide.

were they brainwashed by jews too?

>Do you believe intelligence is genetically inherited?

to an extent but not to the autistic degree people go on about not to mention many areas you can't really get a firm grasp on.

Because "white" people don't really have a culture of singing and dancing in the general populace. It's usually the people who were born into music like parents were in the choir or musicians, relatives taught them how to play a banjo that you get people who dance good or are good with music.

It's like how you had people back in the day when literacy was very low that the memorization capabilities of people were high and people can recite whole books by heart. It's a good skill but not really relevant as it used to.

but of course that varies by area on an area by area basis.

Also most so called half Ethiopian Japanese are just Japanese with perms
Pic related is Ethiopian Japanese
I'm so proud you guys are posting this on your own, I'm been spamming it for years :,)
It's over 30k years old
Stop being stupid ferenji

Arab didn't even exist back then let alone the fact that the Horn and Southern Arabia are basically one huge continuum.

>Huh I always assumed Asian won in the African vs Asian mixing

There is no side that win.s a kid is 50% their parents and will look like one or the other.

There is no point bb

interesting video. I wonder how this will change demographics in the region

>the many things Americans blacks did for the black diaspora

It's a ruse. If you look at all the American tv shows and movies, 90% of the Black people in those movies and tv shows are British/Australian/African with fake American accents

pic related

>chinese brain
>african physical

is this the horrible attempt of making a ubermenschen?

It won't do much because there's not that many Chinese people relative to the general population.

See

I suppose you are right

Que tal rojo

Are u that trap ethiopian? Join our telegram

Nah I dont want to

AMBF 4TW

Will China collapse or eventually reach up to US as an equal power in our lifetime? Please discuss concisely, Sup Forums

CHYNA will surpass the US politically, socially, and economically within a decade.

I'd fuck'im

But be honest Sup Forums
Would you rather have a somewhat developed Africa + dying negroid race?

Or the the negroids to continue existing, coming to your country and destroying stuff and your somehow beloved white race?

Africa getting RICED will improve its collective IQ.
And this will improve the Chinaman's penis size.

Winners all around!

we wuz kaingz n shiet nigga

Post more blasians retard wtf u doin

Do we all them mestizos or mulattos?

Rural/urban divide

If you immigrate to Brazil, you are poor as fuck. The poor as fuck spend all day under the sun plowing their farms

Chinégro/as