/balt/ + /ausnz/

Hahahahaahahha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oxis1qN0k-o
youtube.com/watch?v=J1NsWPJAWBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Priminimas.
Lithuanian milltary is planning to buy german M270 Multiple Launch Rocket Systems our milltary is entering a whole new level in terms of it's capabilities.

hey losers, I will tell you one thing about girls. They are bitches and you have to cure their itch between their legs. If you don't then they will laugh at your dick while ordering a meal at McDonalds. Motherfucker lol

nice

ok

Who is this

Oh sorry. It is a doll

Fuck you man, just behave like an asshole and women will be all over you. Most of the guys here can fuck the hottest girls ever, they haven't figured out how to behave like assholes, or at least leave an impression of being assholes.

Fuckign hell

Tell me something i don't know

Lithuania is a joke.

I usually behave indifferent.

I will, and I will say the moment you try to be nice means your a weak but acting like a nigger from Somalia makes you seem tough. I have discovered the meaning of the Universe, it says a lot of things about yourself.

>they haven't figured out how to behave like assholes
>assholes
because this isnt the right word for it

maybe if you're in middle-high school
past that being just an asshole won't get you far

You have mastered Buddhism lol. Seriously, I am proud of your outlook on life. Most of the guys here will not understand why they get dependent on bitches who WILL ALWAYS cheat on them.

I don't get what you are trying to achieve here. Your arguments make sense but I can confirm you don't have to be a dick all the time. You're just giving false ideas to resident autists here.

NEED PEERUD

millised?

Whatever. I would think you are girl yourself. Hoping for a nice prince with 100k of cash to buy nice clothes.

See, you claim to like guys that fit the description of "nice guys" but then you fuck "bad guys" with shitty abs who will beat you up and give you a black eye.

All of it makes me laugh at the females. I always knew you were bitches with an itch and I learned why you like all the Somali and Arab invaders into Europe.

I don't even give a shit. That's why you love me.

Your arguments are null. Whores like you end up in a brothel ruled by guys who know how to exploit your kind.

>completely misunderstands me
>goes on autistic ballad about nice guys
ayy lmao

mine magama

If you have so much information about how the world works, then I'd like to hear it.

Fuck off, bitch, I wouldn't even cum on your kind.

You better attract some HIV infected niggers and Arabs. Maybe Indians.

Any Latgalians here? I want to 100% you

well i know for sure girls don't like egoists

False, they like egoists. Don't lie, bitch. They will always fuck the egoist over a guy making gifts and acting all nice. Don't even try to say women aren't bitches by nature, the world's oldest profession.

you're a fucking idiot. Someone who is not an egoist is not automatically a "nice guy" who makes gifts and acts all nice.

I think the key to girls is inconsistency. If you come and go in waves of puppy love and being a horrible cunt you turn their heads inside out and they'll try to constantly get on your good side. So long as you're good looking and do good sexes hahah

t. Pua mystery man game master

Whatever, marry a guy straight from the Tartu prison system or a Syrian ISIS member. Maybe some serial killer.

There's a difference, but you won't understand it. I don't expect women to understand anything since they rather suck off scumbags. I can act like an asshole be fucked 24/7, only because of my intelligence.

You're either legit retarded or just a troll.

Tell me you won't fuck me after I tell you specific things about how women reach an orgasm so deep they will not walk for days just because they can't stand up.

No i won't fuck you, i'm not gay.

or I'm something special and you will fuck a retard with a BMW over a guy who will make you cum in a way you have never experienced. 10 years of learning Tantra isn't a waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oxis1qN0k-o
whatever, bitch

Good for you, enjoy yourself. Fuck off, too.

I'm not a girl you fucking autists.

good

the weebshit is finally learning

Then stop saying shit nigger. Act like an asshole and half of the women in Europe will fuck you.

try again, i hate anime.

õige vastus/10

Maybe he isn't a girl fucking an overweight Greek guy over some delusions. Most of the bitches here in Estonia are scum deserve to be treated as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1NsWPJAWBs

Gonna hit the sack, lads. And by sack I mean your moms' pussies.

wew, this thread is cancer

who got em

no, you're wrong
i won't believe you

Gonna try and summon a demon, maybe he will kill all normalfags for me.

i'm a demon lol

Just woke up
Less than 4 hours of sleep and another sleep paralysis
I'm quite seriously on the brink of suicide

Please don't do that.

Guys what do you do for a living?

Got laptop charger this morning. I'm back lads.

>post in /mämmi/
>never get (You)s

>post in /bantz/
>always get (You)s

I guess it's here where I belong

your mom
welcome back
here have some more

gay thread

I'm ill, only got 2 hours of sleep last night. I spent the most of the time coughing and wriggling around in bed

kill beyta leftists

lol was wondering why the thread wasn't being bumped but turns out i forgot to turn auto on!!!!

What a silly thing to do haha

Afternoon haha thanks

haha hello haha

Thank you.

Cya, lads

I want him in my pussy

He's a bit too large to fit in there , m'lady

for (you)

I need to do something with my life

like play an online game or something

where are you going?

nice numbers, what game do you feel like playing?

Amsterdam through Frankfurt

haha gonna smoke some dank weed eh? xdd

67th for big tits and THICC girls.

It's my birthday today, can I get some happy bdays pls lads

Happy birthday, chap!

Happy bday
-lad from finland

Please don't let the Baltics fall to the non-white vermin.

Thanking you Estonia
Also thanking you very much Finland, have a nice sauna for me lad

DEATH TO THE LADDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

;)

hb

It's 12:35pm now, going to start drinking after lunch; what do you think I should drink?

Might buy some Highlands and a bottle of rum or whisky, thoughts?

All I can say is drink something that you like.

>actually liking alcohol and not just drinking it to get blind
we need to stop lying to ourselves Estonia

Happy birthday! How old did you get?

Thanks Estonia_2, I have got 19 old so far

To be honest, we need to be honest indeed, chap. So what are you planning to drink then lol?

Nice, i'm turning 22 myself later this month.

Rum + coke and then just get shouted pints and god knows what at the pub later because it's my bday
I feel like shit wouldn't change that much until you're about 23; do you still feel 19?

>Rum + coke
Very good choice!

Nothing really has changed other than that i was pretty self loathing during 17-19 but thankfully have gotten over it now. Just living my life, minding my own business. Not really that eager to get a gf anymore either, if it happens then so be it, if it doesn't then so be it.

i feel like im still 20 and im turning 25 in a month

I just fucking hate drinking coke with spirits, or any soft drink really, waaaay too sugary. But it's the only thing that doesn't taste like shit with them
I've got the same attitude at the moment. Starting Uni next year and hopefully the degree will lead to a decent job and me being able to start my own life
You never really grow up do you?

just promise me that you won't drink bundy

ahahahah bundy used to be my go to, it's morgans now though

>I just fucking hate drinking coke with spirits
Worst combination is coke and vodka.

>Worst combination is coke and vodka.
Worst combination is vodka and anything, every time I've yakked has been when vodka was in the picture, can handle rum or whisky no problems though

i disagree, mainly because there are vodka blends which are designed to be smooth. tequila on the other hand is fucking disgusting. someone gave me a shot on new years and i booted it up. was the first time i booted in 2 years, shit's rancid.

Vodka and juice is quite alright imo.

I'd rather tequila shots over vodka shots any day, but rum over anything for me at the moment. Last bday I was fed three Bacardi 151 (76%) shots within about 15 minutes and was fucked beyond belief, but didn't even yak
Whenever I've drunk vodka it's usually with redbull or creaming soda or someshit so it just sinks pretty well, so I underestimate it and scull a few and then get put on my hole 15 mins later when it kicks in

See ya'll later, chaps.
First 2 drinks always go quickly, from there on it's slow drinking so I can handle the drunkness level.

Bye

Cik ilgi es vēl dzīvošu? Vēl gadu, divus? A šaut - es vēl varu daudz izdarīt. Jauniešiem vēl ir nākotne. Jums vēl ir jādzīvo.

benis :DDDDDDDDD

This isn't an option for me though, bday is mandatory getting fucked beyond belief, or at least it is amongst my mates