I feel like Jay has been getting fatter recently

I feel like Jay has been getting fatter recently.

Should we tell him on Twitter to lose some weight?

>tfw mike is either drunk or sleeping right now

>either

Jay is the patron saint of manlets. An inspiration for us all

KILL YOURSELF

>recently
>posts image from 7 months ago

Posting best RLM moment

>from 7 months ago
knowing this

Last few videos I thought he looked TOO skinny if anything.
His face is looking kinda bony with thin skin and his eyes look kinda sunken and lifeless.

The adorableness definitely peaked around pic related and is on the decline down the other side because he's taken this "healthy" shtick too far.

I'm seriously losing my boner and its a fucking heartbreak and tragedy.

>he doesn't want Jay turn into Skeletor

think he got the bug? he's been chasing it for a while now

nah, them collectively losing their shit watching varmints explode is the best moment.

imagine how jessi would have reacted :(

Did Jessi and Mike break up or did she just get tired of doing his webshow?

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

>YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS YOUTUBE E CELEB CIRCLEJERK GENERALS KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

but you're totally cool with the cunny threads, right? consider examining how ass-backwards your perspective is. consider expanding your vocabulary to better pinpoint the source of your frustration. you've chosen a series of categorically inapplicable and overused words to limply express your dismay. this causes your logic to suffer. i'm making some of the finest content to grace this board. you're having a conniption fit because you never get noticed. get noticed, groveling virgin loser

REPORT THEM BOTH YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC

no idea. people have asked a couple times on pre-rec and jack deflected with typical jack bullshit.

some user took that picture with them all including her when they were in LA filming the space cop scene with patton oswald, and her voice was on the police radio in space cop... but thats all she's been seen since.

you seem upset
are you ok, user?
do you need me to call someone?

savagey

>THANKS FOR BUMPING ANOTHER RLM THREAD FRIENDO. 14 CENTS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ON BEHALF OF RED LETTER MEDIA.

kill yourself asap

How
Nu
R
U

you didnt answer my question
im worried about you user
pm me the number of an adult you trust

24/7 generals for these faggots is proof we need a new janitor

this swaglord homo has been paid off by these faggots for so long

reevaluate your life

ah yes delete the RLM threads make the board was just how i wanted it, daily doses same shit i seen a hundred thousand times before and superhero threads galore ah yes good day on my favorite message board lol bro your existence is garbage hate to break it to ya

KILL YOURSELF

THAT'S RIGHT JAY

can't refute shit, can ya? must suck to be on the irrational-grudge-harboring side of the argument.

what's your mom's number?
or was it your mom who hurt you?
how about going to a teacher or a guidance counselor?
you don't need to be afraid and angry anymore user.
you can get help and you can be happy.

>the internet is serious business

>gets called autistic
>continues to act autistic

>NO YOU!!!

I expect nothing less from the autistics that bump these threads.

>its a paid shills desperately try to defend why they can shitpost 247 about their employers episode.

Kill

Yourselves

The tick-tocking in her ovaries became too loud.

autism saved my freakin life. it transformed me into a profoundly inspired, curious soul. affixed on detail, developing interests amd honing in on essential skills. examining things as-they-are from fresh perspectives and cohering them into new and great ideas. proper products. legitimate final-foms. brilliance, encapsulated. grace, captured. moments of epiphanic enlightenment, reined in and built upon in constructive, tangible realities. thank you, retard-traits, for making me a more intriguing, unique figure in this world creating brighter futures and never-ending innovation, amen

He's wearing a fucking Halloween shirt.

hah he still triggert

le bumpo

>11 cents has been deposited into your account

woohoo

dae rich or jay lol!!!

we expect nothing less from you either, user
nothing more either
this is anger clearly all you have to cling to
but it never makes you happy, does it?
you just keep feeding the rage and nothing ever gets better.
at a certain point you have to stop and realize, you are the problem, and only you can help yourself find the solution.
banging your head on the same brick wall every single day is not the answer.

>knowing this

already said what needed 2be said

>select all the soup,burgers,pies,sandwiches, and milkshakes

reporting you autistic faggots really gets my stomach growling

LOLOLOL

JAY JAY JAY RICH R

ICH RICH MIKE

MIKE MIKE

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLLLL