You know assholes, I love you

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

You know assholes, I love you.

Even though you're stupid, mean, and generally unpleasant to be around, I think you fuckers are closer to me than most of my family. All the stupid shit we do, the bizarre little culture we have here surrounding the significance of repeating numbers... It makes this place feel home, despite its flaws.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

Oh, and weird shit thread btw

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

OP, you truly were a faggot today

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Aw, thanks

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Kek

Oliver White
Oliver White

No one cares Go kill yourself

Robert Young
Robert Young

We love you too, OP.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

The fuck is that

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Thanks, guys

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

summerfag

John Roberts
John Roberts

I understand nothing about that picture. But, I think I need more. For science?

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

OP here, I dunno. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of sloth mutant or something. I got it off here like 2 years ago though, so...

Luis Price
Luis Price

mfw i'm a muslim and Sup Forums is the closest thing that i can call home

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Shit i forgot to greentext

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

wtf am I watching???

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

You're not a muslim if your mosque is not your favourite place to be in
also, you're looking at non modest women right now
hell awaits faggot

and anime is haram

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

This place isn't even good anymore, no teamwork, or direction to gain lols like it was back in my day. I guess the trolling of the ghost busters sheboon was kinda funny.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Well. Okay then. Super.
Thanks for taking part.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

no raids
no oc
no actual anonyminity (or at least no one gives a fuck anymore about the concept of posting anonymous)
userbase is literally underage and retarded
its dead

Sup Forums was actually good for a while but its been on a steady decline for over 10 years now.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

fuck you fucker, fuck loser, bitchhole

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

I'm working on some OC, I've got writers block though.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Still somewhat interesting to hang around though. And still a better alternative to Shillbook and Leddit

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Hey man, not everyone here hates everything and loves to insult people, but here i go...

You know, when Sup Forums is your closest friend, it's time to do something about it, cause anyone is worth more than Sup Forums-friends.

And by something, I don't mean an hero.
Getting true friends ain't easy, but it's worth it :)

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Art!

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

your a faggot

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

*You're

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I get your point user, but I'd rather not. Part of the charm is the shitty atmosphere of the place anyway, it's like hanging around in a scummy bar downtown and actually being someone there.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Everyone posting from phone. Who gunna make OC that way?

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

well half the issue is good OC flounders anyways because the community is too shit to pick up and preserve good OC and instead ops for facebook/tumblr memes, like I said its dead. Even with the random faggot making something funny/meme worthy there is no concentrated community for it to matter.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit