Suicide

Is anybody attempted suicide here?
no meme plz

How did you attempt suicide?
How did your family react to the attempt?

you should seek professional help, not Sup Forums's.
stop being retarded.

I just wanted to know experiences of others.
I'm a bit depressed now tho.

I never attempted suicide but I did buy a gun. I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger.
I didn't tell anyone.

Attempted it once, jumped out a window but landed on grass instead of concrete

again, seek professional help.
and your loved ones.
primarily professional help though.
don't ask Sup Forums you retarded faggot.

Thought about it but haven't actually made an attempt. But I might pretend and get myself voluntarily committed to help get autismbux

I guess if I attempted it would differ if you have a different definition. I loaded the gun and put it up to my head but never pulled the trigger.

Why did you do?
Did you get injured?

they encouraged me but I pussied out

now we don't hold contacts because I'm a fucking coward unlike them the edgelord niggers

Well, I actually got a rope and made the infamous death knot with it... for months I stored it in my closet, ready to be used.
I waited for the right moment, but it never came, at least not the courage required for me to use the rope.

are you speaking english?

Your family pushed you towards suicide?

LOL
>poland

Was going through some difficulties, plus i was full of narcotics and it sounded like a good idea.

Yeah a little. it was a good two/three story drop, nothing major but was hurting a week

>be Polish
>be encouraged to commit suicide by his own family

I'm Lithuanian, they reason I moved to Poland is because Poland isn't obsessed with solving every problem by suicide

seriously nuke Lithuania

what the kurwa

That explains why Lithuania has such a high suicide rate.

Every time I feel like killing myself, I think about all the people why have hurt me and think about how they would gloat over my death. So I just keep going, trying to be as happy as I can just to piss them off.

why did you move to poland?

just cut your wrists, but do it wrong way, so you bleed out slowly, while you are bleeding you will realise whetehr you want to die or not

>they reason I moved to Poland is because Poland isn't obsessed with solving every problem by suicide

wait
no wait
so is lithuania's way of dealing with everything suicide?

It makes sense. If you kill everyone who has doubts and other social drama shit, you will breed a race of ubermench.

did you regret it as you were falling?

That's what you get for being born in an African country.

Since he was on drugs, I bet he was thinking "Bet the dragon can't catch me now!"

that's still wrong and you should see how that's still wrong though

Wrong in ethical sense or logical sense?

Nope

Nah it wasn't hallucinogens, but heroin and benzodiazepine

both