Why whites get butthurt so easily?

Why whites get butthurt so easily?

Show butthurt comments. I want to know how leafs responded

Never understood this meme

What's the hottest sauce/dish in Korean cuisine ?

I had a super spicy rice-cake dish when I was over there, had the spiciest with my Korean mate I was with, it's mental lad.
That was up there with a Bangalore/Phall
Fucking delicoious though

>koreans
>hot sauces
They dump a spoon of black pepper on meat and call it sauced, lol.

Lol, this wouldn't bother me, just a bit of banter

Why should that bother you, it's making fun of whites.

I've been getting mixed reports
Someone(Korean) said true Korean kimchi, the ones eaten and pickled by Koreans is more mild, focuses more on the flavor than the spiciness
Another(Korean) said true Korean kimchi is much more spicier than the kimchi eaten by the Japanese
Which is true?

why is eating spicy food and spending the rest on the day on the toilets a source a pride for poop skins? is it because they have no cultural achievement on their own?

You're rude today

Just a bit of banter, m8.
Also yes, I had a bad night, sorry.

I'm pretty sure the "white" is just supposed to mean "plain". And even if it was deliberate I don't see how it would be offensive.

Korean kimchi is not spicy; it's just sour.

I ate a lot of Korean kimchi in China and it was necer spicy.

I think white means no flavor or something.
Although when I eat with spicy dishes with Asians in Asia they cheer on me for some reason.

Man I was raised on wood alcohol what the fuck dothey think.

You're right. It just means "plain".

Why do anglos need to make everything about race ?

Gooks have no room to speak, I have eaten your food. It's varies from bland to mild. With the exception of some thai food.

It depends on who it coming from. I can get why dot indians say it, but not chinese, koreans , japs or most african and middle-eastern coluntries. It's as if the asian come uo to you, look up and call you a midget

Substitutes for culture.

if you aren't coating your food in the hottest sauces, then you're not white.

look at this cultured dane who is completely an expert on asian food after going to a danish asian restaurant catered to white people.

South China has the spice belt, Guizhou, Sichuan, Yunnan where they eat very spicy and some African countries like Rwanda use very hot pepper in all their dishes.

Never been subject to the white can't eat spicy shit though, people just warn me that a dish is hot.

I thought Nihongo is №1 Asian shitposter but now i see clearly it's S.Korea

>look at this cultured dane who is completely an expert on asian food after going to a danish asian restaurant catered to white people.
I have lived in Asia, and tasted their food. For China, it is mild generally with the exception of the South China. Most of the chinese imigrants are from Beijin, Shanghai or regions around there. That makes it kinda odd.

>African countries like Rwanda use very hot pepper in all their dishes
That makes it some, and rest mild. This still makes it weird for South African niggers to make those comments

They arent butthurt?

generally countries/places with a tropical, hot and humid, climate use a lot of spice as it stimulates sweating.

I think you mean Americans. Everything is about race to them, even food.

That's retarded, body will cool itself down to best of it's ability provided you consume enough water and salt. That's the limiting factor. Why can't culture ever just evolve due to randomness or things being liked for itself?

You've never lived in a 45C 100% humidity place.

Who gives a shit?

I literally cannot eat spice but all my family can

Nope, that story is still retarded

>haha whites don't season their food
I can tell this meme is America since niggers and chinks say they eat bland chicken or whatever. Hilariously most niggers in the US eat terribly anyway.
>muh white people are like, muh black people are like

Whatever you say bro.

감사합니다
merci

どういたしまして

>people who live where spices are native tend to have spicy fod
>it's actually used as a tactic to deal with the heat
>self-selection
>not a continent away
>?????
>profit

Hot peppers were introduced into China by European traders.

>50/50

That's because it's always white women who complain about that shit.

They're the pickiest fucking eaters.

Sorry, the spiciness level of the most spicy food on east asian gook/chink/jap cuisine are so mild compared to ours.

This. The world makes fun of us for our shitty food, now we look like children because we drench everything in spice.

as some russian said, its because the murikans are obsessed with race and have a faith to spread it all over the world.

2 peppers is extra spicy?
2 peppers is fucking pussy level.

>being so insecure you have to create a myth
fucking non whites

>a Reddit screencap with 50 replies
so this is the power of nu-Sup Forums

Whites think Sriracha and Tabasco are hot LMFAO